Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s a thought for you Zoph (Not that you’ve read here since 2019!)...

Prove to us that Henry really likes Ronalongadingdong by sitting child down without any food snacks for the dog and film the dog approaching the child for a cuddle!

Can’t do it??

Perhaps.... just maybe...... Henry doesn’t actually like his “brother” at all!!!

Geez she is a dozy bint 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I really hope Lee from Blue unfollows her after that desperate attention seeking post :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Britney Spears follows me on Twitter Soph but you don't hear me constantly banging on about it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Notice her weekly Hinch list for this week included the piano bench which was made last week? And the coffee table from Ikea hasn't been ticked off when (if i remember correctly) Jaydawg made it yesterday? Not more lies Mrs Grinch surely? So you encourage your Hunchers to just tick one thing off per day but then use a tick list which is sometimes weeks old? #Hope that helps, #swipe up #bekond and a big fat #katetotheparty!!!

Reactions: 11
What is the point of that lid? She really is boring! I'm so done with the basic witch. I watch her in the hope that she will duck up massively! She won't though, I'm going to have to have a break I'm not wasting anymore of my time on her ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I seriously have had enough of that bloody song every morning. Its driving me insane....every morning..that song...the boy feeding the mut...the run into the living room...the claw hand

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Turned down 2 major TV shows because she thought she'd embarrass herself.
Still doesn't know how it happened.
Got her boney shoulder out. Was a hairdresser!!
Trolls have targeted her son. she says there's no excuse to pull apart a baby - Soph trolling Ron doesn't happen here.

She thinks Influencing is a job, she got her cling on niece mentioned again.
She was asked a question about what to say to youngsters wanting to be an influencer but didn't answer it at all.
She blushed about Lee Ryan.
The bloke thinks she invented The PInk Stuff.
Asked what is her next step, she is working on a few projects behind the scenes - WTF.
She said no to Strictly and DOI.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_2020-10-13-17-47-26.png

I should imagine Lee Ryan is having a wank if he's seen this! She's irresistible isn't she?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Doesn’t she bloody flog nappies aswell?
Just watched that clip of Rondon and fatdawgH and she is an absolute beep for letting her son near an animal that's giving off such blatant negative signals!! Go change your sons wet leaking nappy you money grabbing hypocrite!!!

Reactions: 11
My (evil) dog will snarl and snap if you wake her up. I went and asked my neighbour what to do (he is a police dog trainer with a bucket full of German shepherds) and he said “let sleeping dogs lie” make a noise and wake her up so she’s not shocked and snaps out of instinct. Seemed so obvious when he spelt it out!
altnough she’s in my good books this week as on a walk she only tried to bite the faces off two other dogs! Winning!

My (evil) dog will snarl and snap if you wake her up. I went and asked my neighbour what to do (he is a police dog trainer with a bucket full of German shepherds) and he said “let sleeping dogs lie” make a noise and wake her up so she’s not shocked and snaps out of instinct. Seemed so obvious when he spelt it out!
altnough she’s in my good books this week as on a walk she only tried to bite the faces off two other dogs! Winning!
just to clarify my dog is in good books for not biting faces, not hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lee from Blue follows you?
Yeah well, Hugh Jackman once liked my comment on instagram a couple of years ago 🖕

Over 300 quid for that bed

Relatable 🙄

Happy to have that for the good of his bones and hips but feeds it crap and never exercises it.
Good care doesn't just mean spunking money, or accepting expensive gifts!
He doesn't sleep on it anyway. He has his own single bed, the fat duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.