Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she bleeping doing now???? The kid is actually tormenting the dog! The dog tries to get away and the kid moves in front of it. The dog is also continually swatting the kids hand away and won’t look him direct in the face. Sort it out. If the kid gets bit the social will be involved and there is plenty of evidence on here of what you’ve been doing, you silly woman!!!
That video made me seriously uncomfortable to watch!
Is she blind, stupid or trying to prove to everyone (us) that there's a bond??

Reactions: 19
It’s as if she won’t be happy until the kid has been mauled and the dog put down. She’s such a child
Its actually disgusting to watch. Its as if she is saying im gonna show them pastry trolls. That dog is showing signs of snapping at that poor child.
Hes staring at hinch in a way of saying get that child away from me. And id say she is encouraging Ron behind that music in the snaps.
She is gonna end up a sorry woman. Child mauled and no dog, and may god forgive me but i would say major resentment toward ronnie if the dog had to be put down.

Reactions: 19
Just been tescos, Hinches new book is on display, boyfriend said he thought it was Kim Woodburn on the cover :ROFLMAO: howling

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I get that. I have to hoover every day too - all the while questioning how my dog isn't bald given the amount of fur he manages to get everywhere.

That's kind of my point though, when would you get to tick it off? Should we have a daily list? We'd end up spending so much time ticking lists we'd never get anything else done.

I'm sorry to hear about your struggles. I hope you're feeling better now you've seen the light 🥰
Thank you so much. Yes I feel a lot less stressed I’m not relying on lists and a clean house to make me happy. It’s a shame she can’t either really....

Reactions: 7
What is she bleeping doing now???? The kid is actually tormenting the dog! The dog tries to get away and the kid moves in front of it. The dog is also continually swatting the kids hand away and won’t look him direct in the face. Sort it out. If the kid gets bit the social will be involved and there is plenty of evidence on here of what you’ve been doing, you silly woman!!!
That is not a happy dog. Wow. Theres always a level of risk but jesus, she really is crossing the line here. How can you not see that?

Reactions: 14
Get rid! You don’t need that kind of negative energy sitting on your sideboard Hun 😂
Thats how I feel about my piano stool now but dont want to get rid,, might need some kind of therapy to get me through it. Possibly involving wine :)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now I’m not a dog person AT ALL, don’t like them even though I grew up with them (sorry dog people it’s nothing personal) so I might be being silly but that fat dogs behaviour just then made me feel edgy, like he was going to turn. Even the most placid chilled out dogs can turn. And that child is pushing him. Don’t know why it melted her heart it would have made me move like lightening to separate them
She has deliberately changed the scenario round to being cute. That dog was plonked there on the bed and Ronnie encouraged to act for the camera, or the dog was up there to get away from him for some peace. Because she tells them it’s cute and melts her heart, they think that’s how they should be feeling, she is so sneaky with her manipulating, they are literally her puppets🙄

Reactions: 20
She probably reads that nappies are 12hrs dry and thinks it means you can just leave the same one on for 12 hours regardless of how full it gets. I honestly wouldn't put it past her, she's that dim!
I genuinely think this is it. If I felt my son's nappy warm from peeing i changed it straight away couldn't imagine leaving him in a wet nappy and neither of my babies ever a rash on their bum and I put it down to because their nappy was never left on wet. I have had friends who would leave a nappy hanging til it was between the ankles almost and I always made a point of mentioning that bubs needed changed (wether that's cheeky or not but it must be so uncomfortable ☹) plus there is absolutely no need when she has a never ending supply so it's bleeping laziness.

Reactions: 15
She really is a class A dick head!! Old hen was quite clearly irritated by the Ron and she was just laughing away with her shite meditation music which quite frankly is only acceptable at bed time or in a massage room

Some more gems on Twitter

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I know little about dogs, I don’t especially like them but it’s obvious that dog is not enjoying being pestered. It would take nothing for him to swipe Ronnie in the eye with his claws, or even worse bite him. She is so irresponsible. Does Jamie not see this or is he an idiot too?
He is an idiot too!!

Reactions: 11
Surely even the most devoted hinches must be bored of her content now. It’s so so dull and repetitive
I started following her a few months ago because I moved into a house with my boyfriend and my friend always went on about Mrs hinch and how she always cleans and she likes to copy her so I was like ok I’ll give her a go. At first I liked her, and Ronnie was so adorable and I loved Henry! But now I can’t understand anything she does if she suffers from such mental illness as she says she wouldn’t be able to do what she does

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Henry is champing, trying to self soothe/regulate, it's a calming signal of which he expresses many. I'm a professional animal carer. Zoapy, you're abusing him & endangering that kid, as well as teaching him no respect towards animals. You absolute freak.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
She really doesn't care that Henry is obviously unhappy with Ronnie being that close and pretty much tormenting him does she?! Its an accident waiting to happen!

• Sad
Just come on to laugh at the amount of stock they had of her tit wonderland in her story 😂 😂 😂
Bloody pallets of the stuff still sat there not the sell out minky effect she had planned is it 😂

• Haha
What is it with her and that stupid pointy finger fingering anything she buys and that ridiculous voice. I just love itttttt! duck off. I haven’t been on all weekend as I can’t stand her anymore. She is one boring cow

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.