Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am shocked watching those ronnie and Henry stories.

Henry is giving every signal that he doesn't want to be bothered. He's doing the whale eye to the toddler and putting his paw out like that is him signalling stop, keep your distance.
Then he moves to get off the bed and the toddler blocks his route and continues to grab.

Sophie please if you are reading here, please please stop this nonsense before your toddler gets bitten.
You think it won't happen but it will. Henry can't speak to express his discomfort so he is signalling with his body language.

Your son will get bitten and you will have to remove Henry or have him euthanized.

Why would you encourage this? If henry snaps, you will lose valuable seconds because you are behind your phone several feet away
Can you imagine the scene
*Tearful selfie video but still all made up complete with pube fake lashes, shoulder out, birds nest in full force and clawing at throat with poo-tipped nails*
’goiiiiyyyzzzz, bad news I’m afraid guiiiooooyyyyyzzzzz, Hen snapped at Ron so we’ve had to do what no dog mummazzz ever wants to do....we’re on the way to the orphanage to drop off RonRons’
*cut to Ron Ron in cage in the back and fatdogHenmillionaire cradled in her lap looking like a world record breaking jumbo strip of chicken

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Just seen her post about a mug lid.
Jesus bleeping Christ the planet is in the state it’s doing and she’s peddling useless plastic crap constantly. Let alone her reckless use of chemicals.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I honestly don’t think she can see the situation with Henry.
surely people must be messaging her the truth as well as all the positive screen shots of messages she is putting on.

Maybe it’s a form of attention seeking, putting her child in danger and filming it for millions of followers to see?

Reactions: 13
Mugshots? For tea? I remember the times I used to have pot noodles for tea, it was when I was 15 so I could have a quick meal to line my stomach before I fucked off out to my local park for a bottle of cheap gut rot frosty jacks. Not a 30yr old woman who has plenty of time to knock up a home cooked meal🤦🏽‍♀️
Spare me
she must have run out of JusTroll... i mean JusRoll pastries :D

• Haha
She can’t see the situation. She is as thick as a plank of wood that’s why. She thinks everything is cute and lives in a princess land!

I feel very sorry for Henry I actually think he’s very patient and probably does have more of a silent avoiding personality type rather than a snappy one, but there is always that time when he’s not in the mood, something pushes him too far and he’s had enough. He’s not walked enough and is indoors with an irritating toddler all day long, it’s really no good for him as a working breed.
I see SS with her dog and baby, again it’s really not that healthy or safe but it appears that the dog does seem to physically want to be around Rex and is actively choosing to cuddle him. Sorry Soph, this is not the same. Your dog doesn’t enjoy this and your child should not crowd him or keep touching him. You can enjoy a dog without keep touching it

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She's very late to the party with those scrub daddy bits. The smaller cleaning accounts were gifted them weeks ago.

• Haha
Her inspirational quotes sound like the ones they use in pyramid schemes multi level marketing schemes. Today we'll smash it? Smash what? She sure is good at grooming her cult army.
Yes ! Sounds just like the crap all the Beach Body / Shakeology ladies spew.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It actually makes me feel ill watching the "Ron and Hen" videos(it pains me writing that), I was looking at her stories there and there's a video from about 3 weeks ago and Ronron is shoving his face into the dogs. She's definitely dumber than she looks. We're expecting our first baby in December and have a one year old dog and the amount of time we've spent researching how to introduce them properly, how to let them interact together and speaking to people with the same breed. She's too interested in pushing her own agenda(she's on the beg for books or some tit) to bother her arse. I hope to god that poor dog doesn't snap and end up paying the price for their ignorance.

Reactions: 21
I think Hen has Stockholm syndrome. Shes trained him from a puppy to make her feel better. That stroking the paw thing at bedtime for example 🙄 he wouldn’t have liked that at first but what choice did he have. She’s an idiot that treated a dog like a human baby and poor Hen never had a proper dogs life. He’s prob got used to the itchy skin from all the chemicals. He’s suffered, but he doesn’t know any different

he def doesn’t have a bond with ronnieblesshimmakesmoneyforhisparents

B52A6F61-A760-498B-B64C-6FB64E5F731C.jpeg

Edit: So chuffed I finally figured out how to post a pic!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I'm never 100% sure about how website ads work, but I was reading MN (in incognito mode) earlier and the ads for her MEmoir are everywhere.

To say she went on there in the past to defend herself on a thread about 'Mrs Hinch', the fact they are now hosting ads for her book is interesting..

Reactions: 4
Sophie, stop trying to make Hinchoween happen! It’s not going to happen! (As said by Regina in Mean girls)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
She needs to start using them cleaning cloths on herself maybe she could brush her hair while she’s at it instead of looking like she’s had her finger in a plug socket
I think she’s trying to go with the “lazy sexy bun” but looks more “unkempt lazy twunt”

Thank you so much. Yes I feel a lot less stressed I’m not relying on lists and a clean house to make me happy. It’s a shame she can’t either really....
She doesn’t. It’s the money she relies on

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who the duck gets to 4pm without having lunch?! I mean she’s at home constantly, when I’m home 24/7 all I think about is food. Can she not even stretch for a Bombay Badboy ffs?! Never known anyone to think mmm you know what I fancy, a mugshot 😂😂 She’s not right in the head!
totally agree! I've been at home all day today and exercised zero control over my stomach and the fridge! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Ron and Hen clips in the bedroom made me shudder.......Ronnieblesshim looking like a little boxer against hen in the grey corner xx

Reactions: 7
QUOTE="Eat more cake, post: 2623095, member: 63143"]
I'm glad you said that - I was wondering what on earth she had just done the way she shook that!! I've never ever seen a claw and set of salad fingers do that movement.
[/QUOTE]
Funny as i thought she had to wear gloves as us trolls pick on her hands!! Only when convenient (pre records) hey Grunch!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.