Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her inspirational quotes sound like the ones they use in pyramid schemes multi level marketing schemes. Today we'll smash it? Smash what? She sure is good at grooming her cult army.

Love the book placement during the morning routine. 😒

That dog and Ron are an accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 22
I’m home from work and have fortified self with a dime bar and a cuppa so I’m going to watch the story from today and roll my eyes so hard I’m gonna see my own brain

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she so thick? Was she dropped on the head as a baby? That dog does not like Ronnie, no frigging wonder she can’t be left alone with Ronnie when she does stupid idiotic things like, Vest had probably only nipped have a dump as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel like the worst person because her kid annoys me more than anything else she does. His like a little bully to Henry🙈 Don’t like staceys little one & their dog either🙈. I’m not an animal person but she lets Ronnie do whatever he wants to Henry. Poor thing.

I’m predicting it right now that Henry will be living with her mum and dad in a couple years time. Also got a feeling her and Jamie are trying or will be very soon.

Reactions: 12
I feel like the worst person because her kid annoys me more than anything else she does. His like a little bully to Henry🙈 Don’t like staceys little one & their dog either🙈. I’m not an animal person but she lets Ronnie do whatever he wants to Henry. Poor thing.

I’m predicting it right now that Henry will be living with her mum and dad in a couple years time. Also got a feeling her and Jamie are trying or will be very soon.
I agree - he's being raised to think he can do whatever he wants to the dog.

I think Ronnie will be sent to mad barker's before Henners. She acts as though he's dispensible. If she has a girl next (if she has another) then Ronnie will be even more pushed down the pecking order. I am desperately sad for that little boy.

Reactions: 20
The Ron and hen thing is aggravating enough but now Ronnie is literally just bugging the duck out of Henry and it’s all going to end in tears, they have no bond, Henry tolerates Ronnie and it’s glaringly obvious to anyone with half a brain cell... why is she not teaching him to leave the poor dog alone and some boundaries ?! I know a lot of people here don’t like SS but at least Rex and her dog actually go about together voluntarily, one isn’t forced to be with the other and they sit together and interact happily without food involved

Reactions: 23
I can’t believe I actually feel sorry for the dog, I’ve said it before he’s terrored by Ronron, you can see he wants to be left alone and to be able to run free but he’s cooped up with a spoilt child who is never told no and can basically do what he wants to him!

Reactions: 17
I can’t believe I actually feel sorry for the dog, I’ve said it before he’s terrored by Ronron, you can see he wants to be left alone and to be able to run free but he’s cooped up with a spoilt child who is never told no and can basically do what he wants to him!
I actually think Henry is being incredibly patient for now, which is a credit to him. Won’t last though.

Reactions: 19
Jesus christ how thick is that woman. Ronnie is going to lose a hand some day. It's clear henry does not want to be touched. He is going to snap one day and honestly i wouldn't be surprised. I don't even let my child near my cats incase they lash out never mind a bloody dog. God that video really rattled my cage 🤬

Reactions: 13

I know it’s awful and the tattle gods will smite me down but I can’t stand RonRon either. Prob Not through his own fault but his treatment of the fat hound are so telling of how he is being ‘parented’ with zero boundaries by 2 stupid permissive cocks.

Reactions: 9
She actually has zero content today. She must have used up her pre records yesterday and today is actually her “flu” day from yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am shocked watching those ronnie and Henry stories.

Henry is giving every signal that he doesn't want to be bothered. He's doing the whale eye to the toddler and putting his paw out like that is him signalling stop, keep your distance.
Then he moves to get off the bed and the toddler blocks his route and continues to grab.

Sophie please if you are reading here, please please stop this nonsense before your toddler gets bitten.
You think it won't happen but it will. Henry can't speak to express his discomfort so he is signalling with his body language.

Your son will get bitten and you will have to remove Henry or have him euthanized.

Why would you encourage this? If henry snaps, you will lose valuable seconds because you are behind your phone several feet away

That dog is massive. It’s practically abuse the way she’s lettinG ronnie goad him. He’s going to be that kid that pulls his tails and ears for the fun of it or tries to ride on his back. And she will probably just laugh along! Took my dog for a good walk along the cliffs this afternoon and they were a couple of spaniels.. they looked tiny (LEAN) compared to that fat fucker, they were living their best lives! Unlike that poor sod cooped up in that chemical ridden home.

Reactions: 18
Good to see she's having a nice nutritious lunch (at 4pm) consisting of one of those mugshots :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I am shocked watching those ronnie and Henry stories.

Henry is giving every signal that he doesn't want to be bothered. He's doing the whale eye to the toddler and putting his paw out like that is him signalling stop, keep your distance.
Then he moves to get off the bed and the toddler blocks his route and continues to grab.

Sophie please if you are reading here, please please stop this nonsense before your toddler gets bitten.
You think it won't happen but it will. Henry can't speak to express his discomfort so he is signalling with his body language.

Your son will get bitten and you will have to remove Henry or have him euthanized.

Why would you encourage this? If henry snaps, you will lose valuable seconds because you are behind your phone several feet away
Even if the dog doesn’t go for Ronnie and I truly hope he doesn’t, Ronnie has no boundaries when it comes to dogs. What if he‘s toddling down the high street and sees a stranger‘s dog and goes to ‘feed’ it or stroke it and it snaps at him? He is taught that dogs are brothers so unless some restrictions are added like don’t touch other brothers dogs it will happen. It’s not fair on him or the dog or any future dogs he may come across.

• Heart
  • Haha
What is the point of that flimsy cover on a mug? It serves absolutely no purpose!

At the risk of being controversial, I think if Henry does hurt Ronnie to the point where Henry has to be put down, she will lose the tenuous bond she has with Ronnie altogether and blame him entirely. She allows Ronnie to torment and goad the dog and Ronnie has no idea that Henry poses a threat to him. Henry cannot verbalize his displeasure with Ronnie and one of these days his patience will run out. Pushing and pushing this " two brothers with a bond like no other " is so dangerous and it seems she's the only one who doesn't see it!
How desperate is she for engagement on Instagram that she puts her son in danger on a regular basis? Anyone who messages her about it will of course be blocked after being told she knows her dog and to go and spend time with their beautiful family instead of bullying and trolling her. There really is no point in arguing with an idiot like her because she will beat you with experience!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.