Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like another break away again this month
I am sure it says "book hotel" on the next page of her lists.
Hope its in 14 days time and no sooner after she was feeling "unwell" today.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Guyzzzzz show of hands, whose excited to sing along to the two man chicken team tomorrow?! NOT ME 🤣
This used to be one of my favourite songs, but she’s absolutely ruined it for me 😭now instead of thinking of my boyfriend, I think of her and the bloody dog getting its chicken 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My first thought at this... No one cares except maybe the 236 people who commented... Just a few shy of her 3.8 million sheeples 😅

Looks like another break away again this month
I am sure it says "book hotel" on the next page of her lists.
Hope its in 14 days time and no sooner after she was feeling "unwell" today.
Looks like Jamie Birthday Presents too.
Wonder which or what freebies will entail in that up and coming facade 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her 'Hinch' list irritates me.

She released a practically empty notebook but of the few words that are in it, it says WEEKLY 'Hinch' list. So she does a monthly one.

Assuming that she doesn't only dust/polish/hoover/clean the sink once a month, when does she get to tick it off?

It's not only that though. Why is the list full of shite tasks that nobody in their right mind would write down (put washing away etc)?

I love a list, but surely it's better to make a list of useful things like 'clean washing machine'. Wouldn't you then feel a sense of achievement ticking it off when it's done?

Reactions: 12

She released a practically empty notebook but of the few words that are in it, it says WEEKLY 'Hinch' list. So she does a monthly one.

Assuming that she doesn't only dust/polish/hoover/clean the sink once a month, when does she get to tick it off?

It's not only that though. Why is the list full of shite tasks that nobody in their right mind would write down (put washing away etc)?

I love a list, but surely it's better to make a list of useful things like 'clean washing machine'. Wouldn't you then feel a sense of achievement ticking it off when it's done?
I bought one a while back as I’m a lover of lists and cleaning but I started to realise she was completely messing up my mental health. I felt like I had to have a perfectly clean, fresh smelling house. I have a toddler and dogs so you can imagine the mess. I found that I was cleaning all the time and utterly obsessed with making sure my list was crossed off. Well now I realise she’s a massive con, I don’t bother with lists. I just clean when I need to. I do the hoovering and mopping everyday because of the hairy dogs and messy child but window ledges?! Really?! Some stuff just doesn’t matter that much.

Reactions: 28
I bought one a while back as I’m a lover of lists and cleaning but I started to realise she was completely messing up my mental health. I felt like I had to have a perfectly clean, fresh smelling house. I have a toddler and dogs so you can imagine the mess. I found that I was cleaning all the time and utterly obsessed with making sure my list was crossed off. Well now I realise she’s a massive con, I don’t bother with lists. I just clean when I need to. I do the hoovering and mopping everyday because of the hairy dogs and messy child but window ledges?! Really?! Some stuff just doesn’t matter that much.
I get that. I have to hoover every day too - all the while questioning how my dog isn't bald given the amount of fur he manages to get everywhere.

That's kind of my point though, when would you get to tick it off? Should we have a daily list? We'd end up spending so much time ticking lists we'd never get anything else done.

I'm sorry to hear about your struggles. I hope you're feeling better now you've seen the light 🥰

Reactions: 8
Just had a peep on Twitter at reactions to the latest tit storm. Stumbled across the publisher of the Janet and John This is Me book with just the one fawning comment. I‘ve scribbled the names out as I’m not sure of the rules re Twitter but it is a legit account of the Penguin publisher 🙄. Why you would admit to that I have no idea.
576F252E-9B6C-490E-9203-B7B23FF71D80.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I have Twitter but I’m a bit of a dunce when it comes to using it. How do I search for Hinch related goss, please?
In the search box, type #mrs hinch or just Mrs hinch. Be prepared to stumble across some Hinchers praising her though🤢!

Reactions: 5

It's because her cleaner does the weekly clean and Sophie just does the odd bit of cleaning here and there for the Gram. That's why she has plenty of time to do the outdoor window ledges, toaster crumbs, skirting boards and all the other jobs people do once in a blue moon. She has to fill the list up somehow hence the random tasks on her list.

Reactions: 10
The monthly Hinch list is just her content list for the month. It’s all mapped out with her content team.

Just dropping in (lurker) to express disbelief that this tit has audacity to say she's got flu symptoms and then leave the house in a bleeping pandemic

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just had to send an email to see if any of the newspapers want the story of her being a Covididiot yesterday... She really has pissed me off with her actions!!
I’ll let you all know if any newspapers email me back 👍
I really hope they do. What she did yesterday was irresponsible and crass but sadly I think she'll just carry on as normal and like every other duck up she's involved with, it'll go unchallenged and unaccounted for. 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I really hope they do. What she did yesterday was irresponsible and crass but sadly I think she'll just carry on as normal and like every other duck up she's involved with, it'll go unchallenged and unaccounted for. 😠
I really hope they do too! She’s an absolute disgrace

If she has any conscience I sincerely hope she's wrestled with it since she got into bed at 8pm last night and I hope she hasn't slept.
If she lied - and let's face it, she's not always "on-ist" is she - about feeling like she had "some kind of flu" for attention and sympathy, how is she going to get out of it given that she carried on as though nothing was remotely wrong with her all day? Of course the sheep will think she's some kind of super hero for doing her washing and sorting out a couple of tins of soup out while she had the flu won't they?
She most definitely did not have any type of flu!
However, if she was telling the truth about feeling out of sorts and some of her symptoms fell into the Covid 19 bracket, then what she did yesterday was morally reprehensible. She was well physically well enough to film all day long, well enough to charge out to the clothes bank and make a big song and dance about donating to the local community which makes me think there was nothing wrong with her at all. However, if she really did feel unwell then what she did yesterday was morally reprehensible and indefensible in my opinion. This virus, which is having an impact on every single one of us in many ways, is mutating and changing the way all viruses do and therefore will produce a mulitude of symptoms as it evolves.
If she was telling the truth yesterday then she showed a complete lack of respect and thought for her family, and anyone or any place she's recently been in contact with.
If Jamie had a modicum of sense he would be insisting she was tested and until that test was negative he should insist they all self isolate. Because she won't. She will just write off yesterday, buoyed along by her beloved followers who will no doubt be filling up her inbox asking if she's ok, wishing her a speedy recovery, declaring their undying love and crying over her. That alone will be sufficient for her to carry on as normal.
She really is living proof that gene pools have no lifeguards.

All the vest xx

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.