Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wakes up and enjoys watching someone else's kids morning routine? I dont even like doing my own kids morning routine let alone watching another! (Cos I'm tired not because I'm a terrible Mother) πŸ˜‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
You're the only one who loves to watch that tit 'routine' over & over Soph. If anyone is THAT interested in that part of your life, they probably need blocking. How she's happy to keep all those creepy people but block the 'trolls' is beyond me. That song is annoying as duck now too.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Off topic from Hinch but I just want to let all our lovely Liverpool Tattlers know I'm thinking about you all, and those from Manchester and Newcastle. I really feel for you all going through the various tiers of lockdown. Hopefully we can get through this by supporting you all as best we can from afar. 😘😘
This is so lovely ❀
This is why I like it here. It always feels like we are actually here for each other. There's always someone around if anyone needs a bit of support. It's much more genuine than the 'hope you're OK' shite Hinch spouts, while she ignores her followers.
You're not bad for a bunch of trolls 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Businesses as usual! Inbox full of adoration = I'm Mrs Hinch, I can just do what ever I want whenever I want and no one and nothing will stop me.
What is it going to take to bring this vile creature down?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Off topic from Hinch but I just want to let all our lovely Liverpool Tattlers know I'm thinking about you all, and those from Manchester and Newcastle. I really feel for you all going through the various tiers of lockdown. Hopefully we can get through this by supporting you all as best we can from afar. 😘😘
And Sunderland πŸ˜«πŸ™‹πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
Lovely thing to say tho, this is why I love this site ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Who wakes up and enjoys watching someone else's kids morning routine? I dont even like doing my own kids morning routine let alone watching another! (Cos I'm tired not because I'm a terrible Mother) πŸ˜‰
These women need help!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You're the only one who loves to watch that tit 'routine' over & over Soph. If anyone is THAT interested in that part of your life, they probably need blocking. How she's happy to creep all those creepy people but block the 'trolls' is beyond me. That song is annoying as duck now too.
That dog is an absolute unit! It has no waist! The last thing he needs is processed, salty chicken slices! She is such a selfish witch

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can she please use a new song for the morning routine video πŸ™„πŸ˜– I’m sick of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Change. That. Poor. Babies. Sodden. Nappy. Before. You. Start. Shoving. A. Camera. In. His. Face.

its so heavy you can see it hanging off him. Maybe pop it on the Hinch list, love.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
That dog is an absolute unit! It has no waist! The last thing he needs is processed, salty chicken slices! She is such a selfish witch
I'm living for the day he barrells out of the kitchen and knocks one of her tables flying as he skids sideways into it! He's getting bigger every day though and it's criminal really. 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m no fan of lard arse Hen but fancy giving him that processed stuff EVERY DAY
The bonus for Hinch is πŸ‘ sending love messages
But she is sort of hurrying him to that rainbow bridge that some animals so fat and full of processed food eventually cross

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Change. That. Poor. Babies. Sodden. Nappy. Before. You. Start. Shoving. A. Camera. In. His. Face.

its so heavy you can see it hanging off him. Maybe pop it on the Hinch list, love.
His wee nappies always look bulging 😒 wait til he starts pulling them off himself and lobbing them on the floor big bags of piss

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So am fummmming!
I’m looking for a new vacuum cleaner and type search/ sale into google and this comes up. I was mad before thinking she gets her stuff for free when we have to pay, especially as I’m sure I clean more than she does! 🀬
She gets paid to recommend given for free bet she would have whatever brand pays her

Anyway mil a cleaner she recommends SEBOs

Reactions: 7
She gets paid to recommend given for free bet she would have whatever brand pays her

Anyway mil a cleaner she recommends SEBOs
I’ve heard SEBO are good too. I have a shark (bought before Hinch) and it’s tit. Good on carpet but tit on hard floors. Hinch must have tumble weeds of her dry hair everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.