Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was because people were posting screenshots of Tattle comments on the BabyBallers Facebook page, forgetting that their screenshots show they were logged into a Tattle account at the time. So playing both sides basically šŸ˜‚ slagging off Tattle to Hinchers when they probs are active on a million other threads here.
Fank you. Thatā€™s hilarious. Wish Iā€™d seen it

I went to that FB page. Obvs comments have been deleted, but how ā€œover itā€ does poor ronnieblesshimmoneymakerforhisparents look! Why would they even use that photo? I think he is sick of being photographed. Cannot wait til heā€™s older and we can welcome Truman ahem I mean Rrrrrronie to Tattle. Itā€™ll be the only place he can rant and find empathy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
DB4827C4-8E46-45D3-9F01-EF3D2EC49C88.png

Excuse me? Did she not pay god knows what for composite bonding? THATā€™S WHY HER TEETH ARE SO bleeping WHITE

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does she need so much validation from
Weirdos on the internet? Creepy as duck. Also that dog is not happy when Ron is nearby šŸ˜¬

Iā€™m not a pet owner hate animals in my home lol!
BUT my parents had a greyhound, soppy old thing and an absolute diamond of a dog BUT my kids were not allowed to touch his food, bed, toys and the dog wasnā€™t allowed to touch their stuff!

All that money and she canā€™t even pay someone else to walk that poor dog. His short life absolutely sucks. No wonder heā€™s always asleep

which clanger is that?
She woke up with 'flu symptoms' yesterday, had porridge and became immune. Carried on cleaning and tidying her kitchen like a superhuman THEN sorted her wardrobe and took them to an 'out of order' clothes bank but put the clothes in anyway. Individually!

Reactions: 21
Good Lord, those messages have surely got to be fake havenā€™t they? Surely there arenā€™t actually people out there who enjoy watching that banal bollocks so much they felt compelled to message her? The mind boggles!

I feel so sad watching Henry these days, he looks so miserable and fed up! Stop forcing the kid on him & take him out for a proper walk ffs! He looks like he needs it lumbering through the hallway like that!

Reactions: 17
When she says ā€˜your very welcomeā€™ at the end of the clothes donation stories šŸ¤¢ saving the world one polyester dress at a time hey soph

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This boring tit is here to stay
She really is getting away with wank all content but the dumb šŸ‘ donā€™t realise šŸ™„
"Their bond is amazing"? Are they looking at someone else's kid and dog? Henry tolerates Ronnie to get his processed chicken šŸ¤·

• Haha
This whole morning routine is getting bleeping boring now and the jarring music !! Ahhh ... anyone want to watch me feed my cat chicken slices which i do daily ?? šŸ„± nope didnā€™t think so .

• Haha
Change. That. Poor. Babies. Sodden. Nappy. Before. You. Start. Shoving. A. Camera. In. His. Face.

its so heavy you can see it hanging off him. Maybe pop it on the Hinch list, love.
Fred Vest is probably having his morning tit, he'll be in there a good half hour with the Willy Hill app, it'll be his first job when he's finished. No way is Soph going near a nappyless Ronnie!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She woke up with 'flu symptoms' yesterday, had porridge and became immune. Carried on cleaning and tidying her kitchen like a superhuman THEN sorted her wardrobe and took them to an 'out of order' clothes bank but put the clothes in anyway. Individually!
Oh that was so awful for so many reasons!

personally I donā€™t think she felt unwell at all. Itā€™s just to provoke reactions from tattle and engagement from followers. She wouldā€™ve got so many messages from Hinchers, probably most of them telling her to get tested. Itā€™s all about šŸ’µšŸ’µšŸ’µ She does not care about anything else

Reactions: 16
Howlinggg and crying at the same time. For poor Ten Ton Henners man, he needs a diet and exercise pronto šŸ˜”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This whole morning routine is getting bleeping boring now and the jarring music !! Ahhh ... anyone want to watch me feed my cat chicken slices which i do daily ?? šŸ„± nope didnā€™t think so .
I would 102938291010920110% rather watch that than the boring ass mute kid and fat hound combo and listen to that hideous song one more time, I think I know what soundtrack they use to psychologically torture prisoners in Guantanamo bay now #2manteam

• Haha
Iā€™ve heard SEBO are good too. I have a shark (bought before Hinch) and itā€™s tit. Good on carpet but tit on hard floors. Hinch must have tumble weeds of her dry hair everywhere
I had a Sebo and the weight of it was something else and although lots of people do love them I wasnā€™t too impressed. Personal choice I suppose.

Reactions: 3
Howlinggg and crying at the same time. For poor Ten Ton Henners man, he needs a diet and exercise pronto šŸ˜”
I love dogs, Henry isnā€™t a breed Iā€™d own. But how can you be so blind you canā€™t see your dog is struggling to run because of his weight. Heā€™s not even an old dog.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.