Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't follow her at all, but was just wondering how we know she is a millionaire? Sorry to sound dumb xx

Reactions: 1
Guyssss I hope I’m not late for the super hero party? I’ve been trying to get my outfit custom made and covered in febreeze and diamanté’s. Wonder when it is?
I was thinking about dressing up and popping over the maldon village for this do. I have begun to cut the shoulders off everything I own anyway so was thinking about going as a giant shoulder. It has the power of never getting cold

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why would you want this ugly plastic box forever just for that signature 😂 clearly the seller isn’t a Hincher
£3.10 postage?!! Is it full or empty 😂
£3.10 is standard 2nd class parcel rates - I got ripped off by the PO today posting 4 parcels 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
she’s just dumped the clothes in a clothes bank that’s not in use. Good job 👍🏻 👏🏻
View attachment 273841
Maybe she’s shown that on purpose...taking the piss or has asked in store and they’ve said it’s an old sticker and can be used, so she can turn round and say the trolls are jumping to conclusions after she was doing good. It wouldn’t excuse emptying out the bags though, as those clothes are now useless, damp and will ruin the other stuff in there.

I went to EBay too look st some of these

£18!?!! Have people lost their marbles

also I do want this fridge container that says ‘bacon’ as why not recreate a fry up cafe in your kitchen
Draws 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Guyzzzzz show of hands, whose excited to sing along to the two man chicken team tomorrow?! NOT ME 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Whoever owns that ballers franchise is either a liar or a prick. Well, we know they're a prick, but are they a liar as well?
And she’s still on that phone in this one too! Put the bloody phone down and interact with your child x

Reactions: 8
I hope Inch got the broadband sorted. She'll be needing all the power to read up on tattle and twitter tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my god, I didn’t have the sound on when she was dumping her rags into the charity bin, just listened to her rambling away, she is really unhinged. Think her meds need changing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was so pissed off the whole day. Songs been in my head. That’s torture that song.
i honestly cannot wait for the day that she starts using a different song! Fed up of constantly having that one stuck in my head, which is a shame cause when she first used it I did think it was quite a nice song. Instead that’s now what I’ll hear on a loop when I die and descend into hell

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my god, I didn’t have the sound on when she was dumping her rags into the charity bin, just listened to her rambling away, she is really unhinged. Think her meds need changing
Everything she does makes me cringe.. like calm down petal everyday she’s manic or embarrassingly overwhelmed

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.