Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Just speed read the last two threads and there has been mention of snakes. 🐍 I don’t know what this means It’s not covered at the beginning of this thread. Can some explain please?
It was because people were posting screenshots of Tattle comments on the BabyBallers Facebook page, forgetting that their screenshots show they were logged into a Tattle account at the time. So playing both sides basically 😂 slagging off Tattle to Hinchers when they probs are active on a million other threads here.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Her "go and spend time with your family" response shows how stupid she actually is. All of my extended family on both sides are currently in lockdown locations, my parents and in laws are still shielded due to chronic illnesses. How exactly am I supposed to spend time with them then Soph? Break the law or risk killing them?

Reactions: 29

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
I’m a proper pissy troll today. Sat in the hospital for an hour waiting for MRI and reception had failed to tell team I was there. so now I have to go back for scan at 3.45. Still nil by mouth, had to rush around organising lifts up and back (as in city centre so cant park Or drive self home because drugs) I’m flipping fuming.
anyway. She needs to isolate and get a test

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

lollipop89

Her 'Hinch' list irritates me.

She released a practically empty notebook but of the few words that are in it, it says WEEKLY 'Hinch' list. So she does a monthly one.

Assuming that she doesn't only dust/polish/hoover/clean the sink once a month, when does she get to tick it off?

It's not only that though. Why is the list full of shite tasks that nobody in their right mind would write down (put washing away etc)?

I love a list, but surely it's better to make a list of useful things like 'clean washing machine'. Wouldn't you then feel a sense of achievement ticking it off when it's done?
I bought one a while back as I’m a lover of lists and cleaning but I started to realise she was completely messing up my mental health. I felt like I had to have a perfectly clean, fresh smelling house. I have a toddler and dogs so you can imagine the mess. I found that I was cleaning all the time and utterly obsessed with making sure my list was crossed off. Well now I realise she’s a massive con, I don’t bother with lists. I just clean when I need to. I do the hoovering and mopping everyday because of the hairy dogs and messy child but window ledges?! Really?! Some stuff just doesn’t matter that much.

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Sorry guys I’m kate to the party! Just catching up on baby ballers. What theeeeee f. I am so surprised at that baby club I take my children to 4 different clubs through the week and all of them explicitly say only one parent with child and every parent must wear a mask unless medically exempt and that includes swimming too (only in changing rooms obvs not in the pool) so I’m shocked that club aren’t encouraging a mask policy.
Also I’m sure it’s probably been mentioned but the club called her mrs hinchcliff 🙊

Attachments

• Haha

mgh727

VIP Member
I’m waiting for her to wrap those tinned hotdogs in pastry and make Ronnie mummified hotdogs for Halloween, will I get a bingo??

• Haha
  • Sick

meganpeach

Just been tescos, Hinches new book is on display, boyfriend said he thought it was Kim Woodburn on the cover :ROFLMAO: howling

• Haha

hinchlighting

Guyyyyyyyzzzzz do you know what I just BURST OUT FUCKING LAUGHING AT.

That she wrapped a TOPIC in Jus-Rol and served it as dessert 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m on the bev this eve so it might not be the funny.

ATV

• Haha

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
I never wish ill on anyone but then this narcissistic self centred bragging that goes out of her way to show off a perfect little care free life and I admit I do often think to myself wow one day I hope you do have something to bring you back down to earth and make you realise how very lucky and deluded you are. I can’t stand people who 1. Think they are above the law and you can tell she’s one to plead ignorance if caught breaking the law wish crocodile tears and excuses and 2. Those that think only bad things happen to other people!!!!!!

She’s led such a sheltered life ma has a lot to answer for. Soph those babies killed by the family pet they were also such lovely kind gentle dogs IT HAPPENS. Will she wake up!!! Same with Covid and having no care.. if her mum got it and dies she may take it more seriously. Honestly I forget she’s not 15 at times because she still acts like a child.

It’s a parents job to teach compassion which starts with animals have feelings and be gentle but Hinch doesn’t care as Freda never taught her any compassion!
Freda wouldn't know the meaning of compassion so she can't have taught her soph.
She did teach her the claw though
Screenshot_20201013-190321_Google Play Books.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

londonlife24

VIP Member
Marie Kondo does not buy useless tat at home bargains and b&m constantly!!!!!!!!! why does she pretend to be inspired by her

Chirpy

I’m sure this play house she’s having put in will be top of the range & Ronnie will love it, but I think there’s an ulterior motive behind it.

One of my friends has a quite a wealthy husband, and they’ve had a really extravagant one built for their two boys. It’s even got electricity and heating, so they’re out there all the time, even at this time of year when it’s cold & getting dark early. If anyone asked my friend about it, I’m sure she’d say that they got it so the boys have their own space to play. I know her well enough to know that’s it’s really so they’re not under her feet & making a mess of her pristine house! I’d put money on Grinch having something similar built for the same reasons!

• Sad
Reactions: 27

calmyourritas

VIP Member
She must of been that manic at filming her charity deed for the year that she completely didn’t see them. She is rabid! It’s worrying how she gets when she is on a high. Can’t follow simple instructions because she’s buzzing off her tits
It’s funny cos she will have thought she got one over on us Tattle folk... ha ha that’ll show them.

Then she read here... 🤣🤣

• Haha

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
Wow Jamie is as useless as she is. Using power tools to assemble flat pack but he’s being marketed as some sort of diy guru. Thought he was going to go through the bloody floor with that drill.
EA91CAAD-52C0-4AAD-B496-7B457D20F11E.jpeg
F3E0B86B-ECF8-4999-9B04-6F93AA2CB1ED.png

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
Change. That. Poor. Babies. Sodden. Nappy. Before. You. Start. Shoving. A. Camera. In. His. Face.

its so heavy you can see it hanging off him. Maybe pop it on the Hinch list, love.
His wee nappies always look bulging 😢 wait til he starts pulling them off himself and lobbing them on the floor big bags of piss

• Haha

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
This is too funny, please elaborate Fanny 😂🤣

It says visited🤔 So is this a pre record.
She wanted to dump a clapped out ironing board,took some clothes to the bank and said something along the lines of 'if they want my clothes-they can iron them' 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow