Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Muchbee

VIP Member
Considering Maldon has one of the lowest rates Soph probably reckons she has immunity to it. :rolleyes:
My hometown is "Scotlands covid capital" and while things have got a lot better for us - the things she does while out are honestly alien to me now. I cannot believe the way she behaves like it doesn't exist. No masks, sitting around her house in the same clothes she's been at a club in, the poking and prodding and grabbing and putting back of things in shops. Crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

GossipBug

VIP Member
Christ alive I just watched her manic clothing donation stories. She really has lost the plot. Why would you even think taking clothes out of a plastic bag to throw in a wet bin was a good idea? And she didn't even stop to read that's not in use. Another major fuck up by Mrs Hinch 🤣 She's on a roll this week isn't she!

• Haha

Hamdiddly

What do I take when I feel flu-ey?
A fucking COVID test you ignorant twat. Is she that thick or just attention seeking.

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
All those loose bits of clothing she’s shoved in there will sit and go mouldy and damp if that bin is not in use, not that she gives a shit anyway

The people who empty that bin probs won’t smell the difference from manky damp to her rose wonderbland anyway 🤣

• Haha
Was anyone a mrs hinch fan but slowly been chipped away at by the constant montages of her kid and dog? Cause same!🙈 I really did used to enjoy watching her tips etc but my god I can’t stand watching her now! Adventures of ‘Ron and Hen’🤮🤮🤮🤮 who actually shortens Henry to bloody hen!!! And that kid🤦🏻‍♀️ Can’t even deal!

Why does every trip to the park need a special video about how magical it was?🙄 try getting the camera out your sons face for five minutes and just enjoy a normal trip to the bloody park🤦🏻‍♀️

shadyessex33

VIP Member
“I ALWAYS get my snow globes out at Xmas”
Do you Soph?
Here’s me thinking you only got into them last Christmas 🙄
What you on about?! She just laaaaavvvvveeessssshhhh her traditions! Like that one where she took Ronaldo to the library once

• Haha

Gossipgerl94

Our Zoph has done some pretty irritating stuff over the years, she wouldn’t have 250+ threats on here if she hadn’t,

But this has wound me up more than anything else she’s ever done. Writing her woe is me book and publishing it during a pandemic, poor taste, having a convenient anxiety hour during WMHD, poor taste, beg boards when people are losing jobs and have so much distress in their lives, poor taste...

However telling her “3.8” million “fans”(bots and idiots) that she has FLU like symptoms and then not bothering getting tested and going out the house for a totally unnecessary journey must be the most abject showing that she doesn’t give a f*#k. She doesn’t “hope you have a good day guys” she’s literally going around potentially spreading a deadly virus to your loved ones, the elderly, the vulnerable.

Is she so DENSE that she’s doesnt understand “got symptoms, get a test”?

She’s a stupid bint. End of. Oh and I know you “don’t” read her Zoph and Jaymeeeeee but hello from locked down Merseyside, where I won’t make unnecessary journeys and won’t break the rules you BBQing pair of idiots,

ATV

• Heart

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Who the fuck gets to 4pm without having lunch?! I mean she’s at home constantly, when I’m home 24/7 all I think about is food. Can she not even stretch for a Bombay Badboy ffs?! Never known anyone to think mmm you know what I fancy, a mugshot 😂😂 She’s not right in the head!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Yesterday's wardrobe clear out I thought she cleared the wardrobe out the other week because she put up a picture of the black sacks of clothing infront of her wardrobe? And all of this after her rant 'i have a huge wardrobe and no clothes and now I'm being trolled for not having a bigger better wardrobe.

She's comes across as a prolific liar.
If you don't like her wardrobe, "THEN YOU DON'T HAVE TO LOOK AT IT!" 😂 😂 😂

• Haha

Mistyhop

Why did she put all the clothes in loose??
I'm a charity shop manager all them clothes will have to be ragged. Stupid stupid women. What's in her head?? This had made me very angry she said she felt poorly this morning. Shes putting charity shop staff and volunteers life at risk.

• Sad
  • Angry

rhc92

Chatty Member
I worked in a charity shop for a while, those bins maybe get emptied every few days. The fact the clothes aren't in a bag and it's raining everything will damp and smell. The clothes will likely just get sent for rags or recycle the material not the store. Never mind the fact it's not in use, they're going to be destroyed

LouLouMarie

Jesus H Christ this woman boils my piss

1. You think your chicken strip dog would never harm your Ronnieblesshim? You obviously know nothing about dogs so! The kindest, softest dogs in the world can turn on you. Especially if you’ve treated the dog like yiu gave birth to him yourself😡 Cop on woman, I hope you never have to bring your beautiful baby to A&E or bring your fat ass dog to be put to sleep. It will be all your and Inch’s fault. You’ve been warned.

2. If you have symptoms of a cold or flu you need to treat it like you have Covid full stop. Call your GP and explain your symptoms, if they think you need to be tested do it. In the meantime don’t leave your home, don’t have Ma or Da Baker over. You are usually a selfish prick so I don’t think you’ll head any advice, but Ive seen what this horrible virus has done to patients in my job and I would wish it on your or any of your family.
oops sorry I forgot you haven’t been on here since 2019 but maybe one of your sheep/shoppers might pass it on.

• Heart

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Why is she sharing she slept on the sofa with her baby does she realise how dangerous that is?! I know she has Jamie sitting opposite to watch her and I know it didn’t even happen but her followers will be doing it thinking it’s safe. Sleeping on a sofa increases the risk of SIDS by 50 times!!! It is also a risk of Ronnie falling from a height and hurting himself.

CheshireCat19

Sorry maybe bush to the party but it’s my first post too and after spending too long on here yesterday getting an in-depth knowledge of grinch I spotted this jem today.

IKEA table after being called out on here for “bespoke furniture” and compared to SS buying from IKEA.

Ronnie playing with tools....just like Rex 😏🙄

has to mention grandad after all the talk of divorce surrounding her parents

and those bloody Manky flip flops, like she’s shocked they’ll be right by her side considering he lives in them 🤢 the athletes foot on him must be real 😷

Attachments

• Haha

rlouisep9

VIP Member
Ahh nice, pop round to your parents, pass on your flu/Covid. Seems sensible.

Also so insensitive saying about perks of them living down the road.. very supportive to all your followers who can't see their families. Dickhead.

Sick_of_it_all

Reminds me of when you were a kid and you ran to the car to help mum with the shopping so you just fling on the first shoes in the hallway 🤣
Amateur, that’s when you run upstairs and say you’re on the toilet so you don’t have to help 🤣

8DFBA4A7-7494-4153-9036-95C3440DDC1E.png

This is not a load of washing, this is a quarter load of washing. It’s a complete waste of water and electric, it doesn’t matter if you wash at 30c if you’re only washing a handful of items.
Pointless fucking waste, her complete disregard for the environment really REALLY pisses me off.

ETA I was writing another post as people were liking/laughing the post about running away instead of helping. It’s amalgamated into this post so now looks like people are laughing at the ruining of the environment 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha