Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

keytotruth

VIP Member
I used to hate going to my aunties as a kid 😂😂😂 she always made shit food (like Zoph) and I was desperate to see my pals to read Mizz magazine and do dance routines to S Club 7 and Avril Lavigne whilst wearing hair glitter and tops from Tammy girl 😂
We must be similar age this was what I used do! I'd try everything get out visiting family haha unless was my cool older sister who did them things with me

Reactions: 5

rosalierae

Chatty Member
Over 300 quid for that bed

Relatable 🙄

Happy to have that for the good of his bones and hips but feeds it crap and never exercises it.
Good care doesn't just mean spunking money, or accepting expensive gifts!
Wow! It’s shit as well!

Pastrytroll

This photo scares me a bit. Having a daughter myself I pray to god I don’t screw her up to become like Hinch 😭 that claw though 😂 😂 such innocence in a child it’s mad to think the way they are raised can really mess them up so much.

Her sister seems more normal why is Soph the favourite?
Sister is apparently from a diff daddy so maybe thats why she’s not the fav

Amibovvered

VIP Member
You're the only one who loves to watch that shit 'routine' over & over Soph. If anyone is THAT interested in that part of your life, they probably need blocking. How she's happy to keep all those creepy people but block the 'trolls' is beyond me. That song is annoying as fuck now too.
Exactly I would be worried about those obsessed people, these are the ones that are going to make her life unbearable, stalking her every move, the ones she will be having to call the police on.

Eat more cake

VIP Member
Why does she buy so much washing up liquid?! Swear she only bought a big bottle last week?? She has a bloody dishwasher too so she can’t get through that much surely?!
She fills up her dishmatic thing nearly daily as that's now what she seems to use cleaning the hob and the sink/taps. Such an waste of product.

PootleFlump

I had to come here because my heart is bursting and I just know you guyszzzz will understand :)

The anti online bullying campaign my daughter was involved with - the one that changed our council school bullying policy?

It launches *nationally* on 10th November!!!!

I'm so so so proud of her :)

Soph still hasn't been in touch though :-/
Amazing!!!!
Huge love to you both, what a brave girl she is!! 🙂🙂🙂

Heyguyyyzzz

My dog is a working cocker spaniel and he is so muscular and lean (I'm jealous of my dogs physique 😂) he doesn't get fed processed chicken every single day and has at least an hour walk a day, as well as plenty of mental stimulation like playing with his toys and hiding things for him to sniff out and find. Henry is absolutely fucking massive at the side of our Ramsay (big game of thrones fans haha). If we had a steak in one hand and Ramsay's lead in the other, he would jump up at the lead, he loves his walks!
I have a wcs and a springer. I get what you mean about being jealous of their physique 😂

• Haha

Cakeybakey28

Chatty Member
Why did she put all the clothes in loose??
I'm a charity shop manager all them clothes will have to be ragged. Stupid stupid women. What's in her head?? This had made me very angry she said she felt poorly this morning. Shes putting charity shop staff and volunteers life at risk.
I don’t know if it’s been mentioned but if she’s really got the Rona and She was signing books last week! Then posted them, wouldn’t they need quarantining? I find it weird anyway why someone would want any signed copy of anything right now tbh

Guyyyyyyyzzzzz do you know what I just BURST OUT FUCKING LAUGHING AT.

That she wrapped a TOPIC in Jus-Rol and served it as dessert 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m on the bev this eve so it might not be the funny.

ATV
Lol A twirl flake or buttons yes not a fucking topic lol

Guyyyyyyyzzzzz do you know what I just BURST OUT FUCKING LAUGHING AT.

That she wrapped a TOPIC in Jus-Rol and served it as dessert 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m on the bev this eve so it might not be the funny.

ATV
Lol A twirl flake or buttons yes not a fucking topic lol

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I don’t wash my cloths every single time I clean the bath and sink with them I do dry them out a couple times - am I a skank now 😂 I peg them up though to dry and don’t use if smell manky. Kitchen one I change every day and I have no minky as they are shit - they all bundle up inside which is why she never machine washes them 😉

Can I clarify I don’t have one of those tables with a scalloped edge it’s a flat table but with crossed over legs and it’s wobbly AF 😂

• Haha

Sazz1006

VIP Member
I have Twitter but I’m a bit of a dunce when it comes to using it. How do I search for Hinch related goss, please?
In the search box, type #mrs hinch or just Mrs hinch. Be prepared to stumble across some Hinchers praising her though🤢!