Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Do you think one of her hinchlists is everything we mention on here...
Get Ronnie to antagonise Henry and write caption ‘best brothers’ ✅

TIIIIIIICK
I think her and vestlife probably think it’s hilarious the comments on here about the dog

• Haha
Reactions: 5

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
My first thought at this... No one cares except maybe the 236 people who commented... Just a few shy of her 3.8 million sheeples 😅

Looks like another break away again this month
I am sure it says "book hotel" on the next page of her lists.
Hope its in 14 days time and no sooner after she was feeling "unwell" today.
Looks like Jamie Birthday Presents too.
Wonder which or what freebies will entail in that up and coming facade 🙄

Attachments

• Haha

CheshireCat19

She has just pulled that wash load out of the machine onto the floor 🤦‍♀️🤣
It’s because a Effin idiot

The sad thing is the session is only on for 35 minutes and she’s spent probably 30 minutes showing off in front of others, overacting and shrieking to get noticed just in case on the off chance nobody noticed her and time being behind her phone. The only actual time spent off it was probably when she twice posed (unnaturally at that) and then the couple of times she posed as wanted to appear like she was actually taking an interest which we know she probably wasn’t🤦‍♀️
even when she’s posing feigning interest she’s got her phone in her hand if it’s true what people have said about social being involved you’d think she’d take more on board about her kid than her wet wipe husband whose no doubt banging her ma or one of “the kids”

DaimIt

VIP Member
Her inspirational quotes sound like the ones they use in pyramid schemes multi level marketing schemes. Today we'll smash it? Smash what? She sure is good at grooming her cult army.
Yes ! Sounds just like the crap all the Beach Body / Shakeology ladies spew.

• Haha
I think I’m lost without you triggers something in me. When that song first came out it reminded me of a brutal breakup I went through and would just make me sob, now it fills me with rage over sodding bloo going down her shitter! 😡😂
Allllllll the songs in the world and she can only play 3

• Haha

Babooshka

My husband went absolutely insane with our little girl a few months ago. She was playing on the floor with her toys and the dog was sat on the couch minding his own business, she went over to him and tried to pull him off the sofa to play with her. He didn't snap at her, but he shot off into the other room. Mr H went ballistic with mini tattler, told her she's not to ever be rough with the dog and if he's sleeping or resting, to leave him alone.
The Grinches are absolute idiots.
I’ve always been scared of dogs. When I was young (in the 80’s) an Alsatian attacked my sister. Came running from nowhere. It was a really hot day and it actually ripped her dress off her. No owner in sight just passers by and my mum dragging the dog off her. Thankfully she was fine. The dog ran away. When I followed hinch I would hold my breath each time the dog was about wee Ronnie. He will snap one day. It makes me feel really sick at the thought

• Sad

TumericStinks

Kelly cleans has received her rose wonderland pods and conditioner. She just did a couple of stories on it explaining the fragrance and was better than what hinch has done to advertise it lol

WickedWendy

Now now guys, she cannot sell a hand vac if she doesn't use it and she cannot complete her obligations if she doesn't over buy the product she is paid to shill! She's an infamous salesperson after all!

GossipBug

VIP Member
Still with the sneaky hiding the ad/brand partner tag. Why else would you put one box of writing in the complete opposite corner to your disclaimer. She probably thinks she's being so clever too.

londonlife24

VIP Member
Guyzzz sorry if this has already been covered but..
I live in Scotland so more familiar with the rules here but you can’t visit any other households unless you’re meeting in a restaurant etc. Is it diff in England or is she just publicising her blatant disregard for the rules? She’s got a hard neck eh.
It’s different in England. Different parts now have different restrictions. Essex and the south east is currently on low restrictions (set to change soon).
However she has shown total disregard for the rules before, she currently has ‘the flu’ but hasn’t been isolating as you probably should so, shes still a bellend.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I'm never 100% sure about how website ads work, but I was reading MN (in incognito mode) earlier and the ads for her MEmoir are everywhere.

To say she went on there in the past to defend herself on a thread about 'Mrs Hinch', the fact they are now hosting ads for her book is interesting..

Reactions: 4
It’s different in England. Different parts now have different restrictions. Essex and the south east is currently on low restrictions (set to change soon).
However she has shown total disregard for the rules before, she currently has ‘the flu’ but hasn’t been isolating as you probably should so, shes still a bellend.
Ahh okay thanks!! But yeah I’m sure even if it wasn’t allowed it wouldn’t stop her!

Reactions: 4