Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Olivemaks

VIP Member
Hi. I’m calling a bingo about ironing.
Those clothes on that heated airer are perfect. Not a crease in them. They have been ironed and then placed on the airer so that she can perform her “I put my clothes away Straight from the airer - how dare those tattlers question my ironing”.
Was thinking does she not iron and just stuff them in or something 😂

Pretty sure she's the only person buying her shitty washing stuff 😂😂 my store is fully stocked continously, not even a gap missing. It's also slowly shifted from the central busy aisles, to in a corner at the back of the store.
lardy dardy is a beg an all

Reactions: 4

sarja81

VIP Member
Hiding the photo of herself bigger with the text.
why do that?
It’s her, it’s a photo that is ok!!

Angers me!

Amibovvered

VIP Member
Mr A just rolled his eyes at me as I sniggered!

loving my new way of saying the C word
I saw someone wearing a top saying it once and it’s always stuck, going to find my brother it for his birthday next month! He’s still seeing the Hincher girl. I get to meet her on Friday 🤨🤨
You are going to have to work your magic and show her the light/lies😂🤣

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
This woman obviously didn’t look at all the photos Hinch posted then as there was clearly a child in full view and showing his face, before she posted this she should get her facts right as again a Hincher is defending an outright shady liar. I haven’t blurred out woman’s name or photo as this was taken from a totally public page. It was also obvious by their statement, that the club took photos yesterday of all days as Hinch was there for advertising, the t-shirt on only Ron is a complete giveaway that it was staged for advertising and Hinch would have got it free.
Let’s face it on the Facebook page of this baby ballers bollocks every kids face is plastered all over it so they probably don’t give two shits about Hinchs photos

• Haha

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
I’m not sure I’ve ever seen the answer to this on here before and I know lots of you are quite clued up on the asa guidelines. Is there any reason why she never marks her books as ads and also the fabric softener? They both have her name on the product and she’s considered a brand now isn’t she? And the fact she is advertising the products with swipe ups etc. How does she get away with this?

Hansnoms Mumma

Chatty Member
Sorry if someone's already said this, but she’s got FLU SYMPTOMS and she’s been to B&M, a clothes bank, her mums house and now her friend leannes house, in the words of Nicki....

Well at least that's her track and trace done for her...

Emmie81

VIP Member
Why would you want this ugly plastic box forever just for that signature 😂 clearly the seller isn’t a Hincher
£3.10 postage?!! Is it full or empty 😂
£3.10 is standard 2nd class parcel rates - I got ripped off by the PO today posting 4 parcels 🤣🤣

amyossai

Chatty Member
So she loves fairy anti bac and uses it to wank her taps and then shows a used bottle today...whilst we all know this and the haul are a pre records, i cannot understand it because it's just plain boring..obviously she has a quota for selling each day for maximum coverage but makes out like she is sharing her haul with her Hinchy hanger ons when its so blatant it's her sales pitch!

Tillynoclean

I’ve heard SEBO are good too. I have a shark (bought before Hinch) and it’s shit. Good on carpet but shit on hard floors. Hinch must have tumble weeds of her dry hair everywhere
I had a Sebo and the weight of it was something else and although lots of people do love them I wasn’t too impressed. Personal choice I suppose.

Reactions: 3

keytotruth

VIP Member
I have met Naomi ( I have done catering on Diversity tours ) and I think that’s probably right as she seemed like a very organised mum
Shes friends with my friends.she seems put them to sleep all time as she then gets her time as no family to help.but they are 1+2 and sleep 16 hours a day if not more n moans when not or routine out of sort.like ginch does too.must of had same "expert" in to help

Reactions: 3