Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pityparty1

I think shes going to announce a pregnancy soon. Since joining here ive started watching more to keep up. Ive said it since last week
Shes different, much fewer stories. Days off. Reposting old content. Reminiscing Ronnie's baby photos, feeling off/unwell. Napping on the sofa and in bed for 8pm.
Just doesn't seem like her at all and shes running out of content its all the same pish daily. She needs to do something to keep her army hooked 🤷‍♀️ x

Reactions: 6

mrshardy

Chatty Member
The new table has four spaces WHAT a coincidence guys. Not sure what them corner pieces achieve?

Debbie83

I've taken the piss out of that dog many times and called him lardsome etc, but watching this really made me sad for him.
The way he's looking around, like trying to find an escape route and everyone is just ignoring signals.

Henry, no one will fucking blame you the day you snap, I am just sorry you'll have to take the blame for. It 😢
He looks so sad 😞
He will definitely snap one day and he’ll be punished when the only person to blame will be Grinch who keeps trying to force them together.

• Sad

Blue1989

VIP Member
It says on the bank thing to leave in bags on my local one

I honestly cackled at her taking the bags away from the clothes bank. Even if it was your first time (which she claims it isn't) it's common bloody sense.
I went to EBay too look st some of these

£18!?!! Have people lost their marbles

also I do want this fridge container that says ‘bacon’ as why not recreate a fry up cafe in your kitchen

Hahahahahah how much Bacon would a household need in order for that tub to be of use?

Diddy88

Thread suggestion...... You think its the adventures of Hen and Ron, but Soph, we know its all a big con!

Amibovvered

VIP Member
It was because people were posting screenshots of Tattle comments on the BabyBallers Facebook page, forgetting that their screenshots show they were logged into a Tattle account at the time. So playing both sides basically 😂 slagging off Tattle to Hinchers when they probs are active on a million other threads here.
Do we know who this Tattler was, be interesting to see what other threads they are on and their comments😂🤣

• Heart

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Amazing Henry you can line your biscuits up in dead straight lines UNDER a pillow get him in BGT
Like hell he hid them that roly poly scoffs everything straight away
And under a memory foam mattress which fits perfectly to the sides
As much as I dislike her I have to say these beds are amazing. The dogs at work have them however their beds were purchased in a sale so were less than half price. My boss has money but would never pay full price for them!!
I agree, they're very good. A friend of mine who rescued the worst abuse case you will have ever seen bought one for her dog. However her dog is so well cared for its unbelievable. Like I said, its a whole package, not just giving it a good bed.
Plus, you can buy really good memory foam beds all day long, so its the name you're mainly paying for

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
She put her hand out the dog thought she had food which is why he put his head down oh my days 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ron just sitting there casually whacking the dog on the back 👀

Can’t stop singing ‘whose the cutey boys’ to the cheeky girls song now

• Haha