Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VicksterIcon

Chatty Member
Over 300 quid for that bed

Relatable 🙄

Happy to have that for the good of his bones and hips but feeds it crap and never exercises it.
Good care doesn't just mean spunking money, or accepting expensive gifts!
As much as I dislike her I have to say these beds are amazing. The dogs at work have them however their beds were purchased in a sale so were less than half price. My boss has money but would never pay full price for them!!

Reactions: 6

TheFabFader

VIP Member
I can’t listen to him, can’t believe he‘s still on the air but if he’s interviewing her, I might just tune in😳
I feel the same way, he should have been put out to grass years ago. However, I may just tune in and put up with his ‘n’ hers fatuous conversation for the lolz.

mammaof3

VIP Member
Her mate Marion has posted that the Queen will be on breakfast radio tomorrow, Your Clyde 1.

It'll be riveting

radio.png

• Sick

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Aren’t we not meant to be mixing households? And she’s going to her parents for a cuppa 🤦🏼‍♀️
I think it's going to change iminitely but at the moment we can meet as 6 from different households,children of any age count as 1.
Should be adhering to 2 metre rule indoors though🤷‍♀️ not happening is it?

DaimIt

VIP Member
I missed so much over the weekend and can't keep up with these threads. What's baby baller??
Germ factory she signed up Ron for . He gets a cute tshirt , plays ball i think and there's loads of other babies and their families germs. totally best place given pandemic.

kettlekitten

VIP Member
Sorry guys I’m kate to the party! Just catching up on baby ballers. What theeeeee f. I am so surprised at that baby club I take my children to 4 different clubs through the week and all of them explicitly say only one parent with child and every parent must wear a mask unless medically exempt and that includes swimming too (only in changing rooms obvs not in the pool) so I’m shocked that club aren’t encouraging a mask policy.
Also I’m sure it’s probably been mentioned but the club called her mrs hinchcliff 🙊
HinchCliffe 🤣🤣🤣
Someone’s getting pissy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Feeding Hen chicken in his bowl everyday annoys me no end. We use chicken and cheese as training treats as my pup doesn't like your dog treats (he's fussy like my cats, starting to think its me ). I dont have an issue with pets being fed special food outside of their normal diet as the pup does enjoy a bit a tuna or salmon with the cats occasionally.

Ere4dgoss

Chatty Member
I've never had the flu myself *touches wood even though I'm not remotely superstitious*
I work with adults with complex disabilities and my only experience of flu is walking in to a service users bedroom, finding her unresponsive (GCS of 3 for any medical staff out there), oxygen sats of 70 and a temp of 41 and ringing 999. Will NEVER underestimate Flu again..
That whop head is that same type of person who claims to have a migraine when they've got a headache! 🤷🏼‍♀️
I almost put the laughing face, purely for the insult whop head 🤣
NOT for the unresponsive person though 😔

• Haha

Tui

VIP Member
Why is she sharing she slept on the sofa with her baby does she realise how dangerous that is?! I know she has Jamie sitting opposite to watch her and I know it didn’t even happen but her followers will be doing it thinking it’s safe. Sleeping on a sofa increases the risk of SIDS by 50 times!!! It is also a risk of Ronnie falling from a height and hurting himself.
Is there still a risk of SIDS at Ronnie’s age?