Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Just chipping in that this “random” wardrobe clear out was on the October Hinch list. So not that random was it?

I tried to have a good nosey at what she was dumping in there but it all looked so nondescript. She probably hasn’t worn any of them. 😑
Anyone got the photo of October list. It’s bugging me. Thanks.

Reactions: 3

Autumnwitchxo

Who the fuck gets to 4pm without having lunch?! I mean she’s at home constantly, when I’m home 24/7 all I think about is food. Can she not even stretch for a Bombay Badboy ffs?! Never known anyone to think mmm you know what I fancy, a mugshot 😂😂 She’s not right in the head!
To be fair i get through most days and not eat til 8-9 at night from being up at 5am

Delicate Flower

🤭 I thought you were talking about Forum!!
You are right, poor bubs always looks a bit neglected in the nappy department,but then he wears those pull up ones-are they bulkier?
My boy wears the pull up ones, I wouldn’t say they’re bulkier but do tend to hand down a bit more than normal nappies, even when dry, hope this helps 🤣

Sazz1006

VIP Member
My brother,who was lots older than me used to hide Forum in his bedroom.It had a page called 'The sex life letters'.It's no wonder I'm bored,always looking for something new 🤣
Inch should subscribe, I'll know if he has 😉
Oh myGod! i was going to mention Forum but thought no one would know what it was. When I had a paper round, age 14, bearing in mind I’m 64 I used to do the odd shift in the shop behind the counter and I used to read the ‘reserved’ issues of Forum. It terrified me! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

keytotruth

VIP Member
I’ve heard SEBO are good too. I have a shark (bought before Hinch) and it’s shit. Good on carpet but shit on hard floors. Hinch must have tumble weeds of her dry hair everywhere
I do too I despise it i have wooden floor I wish I'd listened to my mil but I got get a couple years use out the money i spent on this before swapping it to SEBO felix

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
Wasn’t this table gifted ?
also pretty sure if he can climb on the bottom of the Crome he can with this as well, because let’s worry about ones book and not ones child hurting themselves shall we
and her lots of things I’ve needed to change since Rons on the move none of them being putting a stair gate at the bottom of your stairs and noticed what she has at the top is aesthetically pleasing to match the interior Of her house I Bet it doesn’t comply with British safety regulations

also notice her flu symptoms haven’t prevented her leaving the house, mixing with people from other houses or going to the shops 🤬
They actually look the same
What an absolute moron anything for a swipe up hey!

Reactions: 2

Jenniet

VIP Member
I've taken the piss out of that dog many times and called him lardsome etc, but watching this really made me sad for him.
The way he's looking around, like trying to find an escape route and everyone is just ignoring signals.

Henry, no one will fucking blame you the day you snap, I am just sorry you'll have to take the blame for. It 😢
He does not want to be there does he

Reactions: 2