Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha Ronnie helping hinch because Stacey’s already posted Rex helping her with washing. I’m sure they have a little text back and forth to keep doing this to piss people off. But it’s backfiring on hinch because Stacey’s are way more entertaining and natural in my opinion. There’s nice interaction between Rex and stacey and I don’t see that with hinch. Ron is just a prop
I don't love SS but her stories are far more entertaining. Her and Rex are just so cute together and you can see there is such a close mother/son bond there. That said I'm still totally against using your kids for the gram, but at least Rex looks like he's having fun.

And another poster mentioned Hinch being pregnant, honestly I wouldn't put it past her as her content is getting so boring but it does break my heart to think she would actually pop out another kid just so she can be one of those mummy bloggers.

Reactions: 13
I’m sure this play house she’s having put in will be top of the range & Ronnie will love it, but I think there’s an ulterior motive behind it.

One of my friends has a quite a wealthy husband, and they’ve had a really extravagant one built for their two boys. It’s even got electricity and heating, so they’re out there all the time, even at this time of year when it’s cold & getting dark early. If anyone asked my friend about it, I’m sure she’d say that they got it so the boys have their own space to play. I know her well enough to know that’s it’s really so they’re not under her feet & making a mess of her pristine house! I’d put money on Grinch having something similar built for the same reasons!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I’m just gonna have to mention that outfit choice one more time😐😐😐 grey prison joggers and black heeled boots🤢 my god it hurts my eyes!!!!!
I need to see the comments people left on baby ballers!
the fact she was constantly on her phone as well! She does herself no favours does she 😂

Reactions: 9
Looks like another break away again this month
I am sure it says "book hotel" on the next page of her lists.
Hope its in 14 days time and no sooner after she was feeling "unwell" today.
That’s gonna be her booking a hotel for Jamie’s birthday, because 41 is a huge birthday that requires a nights stay in a hotel and she deffo can’t do something as basic as a caterpillar cake and a Chinese 🙄 twit.

Reactions: 31
I think if someone messaged me saying "i love watching your kid in the morning", i would be completely freaked out.
but then i dont pimp my boys out to 3million bots, so i should be safe enough.

Reactions: 26
What a sad twit, it feels AMAZING when I put the washing away 🙄 it's just a job that everyone has to do you knob, you do your washing, dry it and put it away ....discovering a cure for something is amazing, sad sad woman

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That’s the Grinch fucked if this comes to pass. Not that she listens to lockdown rules. But means no more carefree trips to see the old bag!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
On the B&M Instagram 🙄
What the hell is the point of a personalised fabric conditioner or washing tabs, i know they belong to me i bought them (not the hinch shite though obvs) and im the only ejit in my house who uses them cos my OH couldnt find the washing machine if he was given a map and a compass.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think if someone messaged me saying "i love watching your kid in the morning", i would be completely freaked out.
but then i dont pimp my boys out to 3million bots, so i should be safe enough.
I'd block after telling them to duck off then I'd have a realisation & stop exploiting my child.

Reactions: 9
Ooh the snow globes have got another mention after being MIA for months! Basic witch
What the duck else is she actually in need of? She can’t bake. She doesn’t bake. The waste is unbelievable. Effin’elllllllllllllllllllll

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s the Grinch fucked if this comes to pass. Not that she listens to lockdown rules. But means no more carefree trips to see the old bag!
Disgusting thing is, she’ll still go, she just won’t film it, rules don’t apply to our Soph, never have never will! because mum says “you are your own person, don’t let them tame or cage you!”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.