Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Competition for her bloody laundry stuff, so they can’t even give the stuff away!
I got tagged in that bloody competition 🤦🏽‍♀️ I had a chance to have a “smell” of it for the first time the other day, genuinely thought my sense of smell had vanished and whether I had covid again.

But I found this comment below mine and I’m lost for words! Bloody Bin Buddy for your birthday! They’re off their rockers😂😂😂

838E4112-61FF-4294-9E87-A565F486338E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
duck off has she bought her own products!!!
I’m fuming coz I’ve bought that snow globe!!!! Me and my daughter collect them, like for real, 11 years into our collection and I think I might have to smash one now she has it 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Why is she buying more Minkys and glass cloths. My glass cloths have lasted years and they still look pretty new. She’s so obsessed with buying tit she doesn’t need

Reactions: 16
duck off has she bought her own products!!!
I’m fuming coz I’ve bought that snow globe!!!! Me and my daughter collect them, like for real, 11 years into our collection and I think I might have to smash one now she has it 😂😂😂
Get rid! You don’t need that kind of negative energy sitting on your sideboard Hun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why is she buying more Minkys and glass cloths. My glass cloths have lasted years and they still look pretty new. She’s so obsessed with buying tit she doesn’t need
Just a sneaky AD isn’t it. Finding ways to crowbar them in

Get rid! You don’t need that kind of negative energy sitting on your sideboard Hun 😂
I find myself reading your comments in your avatars accent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She only has 3 bleeping snow globes!! 😂

I knew that bleeping song would be back again today. Poor JamesTW now giving everyone PTSD on the daily

And yes it’s creepy people like seeing this exact same weird morning montage every single bloody day. And your dog only likes your child because he has food and then he runs away! You literally have to bribe the dog with his heart attack food to like your child
Does that include the spunky looking one she purchased from EBay 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Marie Kondo would be horrified if she met the grinch, her method is all about getting rid of clutter, Zoph is constantly buying more tat she doesn’t need

Reactions: 19
Does that include the spunky looking one she purchased from EBay 😂
I've not been on her threads for months nor have i been watching her but omg do I remember the jizz globe. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I picked the best time to pop onto this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine being so well off that your shopping sits in the carrier bags for days, & when you can finally be arsed to unpack them they’re full of stuff you don’t actually need.

She’s already got enough cloths & Rose Wasteland to last her a life time. I’d put money on those cake tins never being seen again, as her idea of baking seems to be wrapping stuff in Jus Rol!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think if someone messaged me saying "i love watching your kid in the morning", i would be completely freaked out.
but then i dont pimp my boys out to 3million bots, so i should be safe enough.
Are you sure? Oh just think of all the money you could make from using those cuties for content. Money money money. You r prepared to their childhood innocence, safety and privacy right? And u can pretend it’s all for their futures 👍 Meanwhile u can buy a Range Rover, an Audi some LV accessories ...... oh yeah soz, you r not a Hinch. I don’t know what got into me! Went a bit nuts for a sec, yanno? My humble apologies ATV

What a sad twit, it feels AMAZING when I put the washing away 🙄 it's just a job that everyone has to do you knob, you do your washing, dry it and put it away ....discovering a cure for something is amazing, sad sad woman
I know! What a yawn fest she is 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.