Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi. I’m calling a bingo about ironing.
Those clothes on that heated airer are perfect. Not a crease in them. They have been ironed and then placed on the airer so that she can perform her “I put my clothes away Straight from the airer - how dare those tattlers question my ironing”.

Reactions: 20
She never bought more of her rose-wonder-duck. She has crap loads stashed away at home somewhere. She just wanted to make a quick £20,000 this morning😂😂😂😂 we all know u you didn’t buy shight zoph

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s gonna be her booking a hotel for Jamie’s birthday, because 41 is a huge birthday that requires a nights stay in a hotel and she deffo can’t do something as basic as a caterpillar cake and a Chinese 🙄 twit.
Its mine today. I got Percy pig cupcakes and a snotty, teething baby 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
“I ALWAYS get my snow globes out at Xmas”
Do you Soph?
Here’s me thinking you only got into them last Christmas 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Take a shot everytime she says “I love it” or uses the word “love” to describe something.

Done.....okay how’s your liver fairing up and how many empty bottles of tequila you got sat around you? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yet he’s grown so much in the last month where’s the old ones. Not that it matters. She don’t pay for his clothes
Festering in a disused charity clothes bin somewhere in Maldon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“I ALWAYS get my snow globes out at Xmas”
Do you Soph?
Here’s me thinking you only got into them last Christmas 🙄
What you on about?! She just laaaaavvvvveeessssshhhh her traditions! Like that one where she took Ronaldo to the library once

• Haha
Reactions: 30
God guuuuuuys. How dare you question her snow globe at Christmas tradition. You know, what she has done once

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Marie Kondo does not buy useless tat at home bargains and b&m constantly!!!!!!!!! why does she pretend to be inspired by her

Reactions: 28
So was this “popped to b&m” the b&m visit that someone posted about yesterday? I reckon she was there yesterday but doesn’t want to admit it.

Reactions: 19
Pretty sure she's the only person buying her crappy washing stuff 😂😂 my store is fully stocked continously, not even a gap missing. It's also slowly shifted from the central busy aisles, to in a corner at the back of the store.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She only has 3 bleeping snow globes!! 😂

I knew that bleeping song would be back again today. Poor JamesTW now giving everyone PTSD on the daily

And yes it’s creepy people like seeing this exact same weird morning montage every single bloody day. And your dog only likes your child because he has food and then he runs away! You literally have to bribe the dog with his heart attack food to like your child

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi. I’m calling a bingo about ironing.
Those clothes on that heated airer are perfect. Not a crease in them. They have been ironed and then placed on the airer so that she can perform her “I put my clothes away Straight from the airer - how dare those tattlers question my ironing”.
Was thinking does she not iron and just stuff them in or something 😂

Pretty sure she's the only person buying her crappy washing stuff 😂😂 my store is fully stocked continously, not even a gap missing. It's also slowly shifted from the central busy aisles, to in a corner at the back of the store.
lardy dardy is a beg an all

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.