Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve heard SEBO are good too. I have a shark (bought before Hinch) and it’s tit. Good on carpet but tit on hard floors. Hinch must have tumble weeds of her dry hair everywhere
I have a ‘duronic’ it’s like a fake shark. £39 off amazon 3 years ago, and I bleeping LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The R&H standing at the door every day is a countdown to the playhouse!!

Awe guyzzzzzz he has watched this grow and grow he has waited so patiently, awe melts my heart guyzzzzz.
Happy, erm hold on I'll just check oh yeah, Tuesday happy bloody Tuesday guyzzzzzzz, remember you've got this......this whatever ITTTTTTT is!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I would 102938291010920110% rather watch that than the boring ass mute kid and fat hound combo and listen to that hideous song one more time, I think I know what soundtrack they use to psychologically torture prisoners in Guantanamo bay now #2manteam
It’s like the episode of American Horror Story - Asylum (series 2 I think?) where they just play that ‘Dominique’ song over and over as a torture method 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh that was so awful for so many reasons!

personally I don’t think she felt unwell at all. It’s just to provoke reactions from tattle and engagement from followers. She would’ve got so many messages from Hinchers, probably most of them telling her to get tested. It’s all about 💵💵💵 She does not care about anything else
I think the whole day was filmed a few days ago and the clueless team who put the content together didn’t twig the flu/clothes bank conflict.

Reactions: 11
She hasn’t read here since 2019 but she keeps using time stamps on her IG stories, to prove a point 🤔 Zoph they only show the time of upload not of recording. ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My dog is a working cocker spaniel and he is so muscular and lean (I'm jealous of my dogs physique 😂) he doesn't get fed processed chicken every single day and has at least an hour walk a day, as well as plenty of mental stimulation like playing with his toys and hiding things for him to sniff out and find. Henry is absolutely bleeping massive at the side of our Ramsay (big game of thrones fans haha). If we had a steak in one hand and Ramsay's lead in the other, he would jump up at the lead, he loves his walks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
OMG I am sooooooo bored of her morning routine.... 🥱....... 😴

Sorry dozed off there for a second...

She must be boring herself by now. She clearly has nothing else to do or talk about 🥱

Reactions: 14
Kate to the party but , Gave in and downloaded audible to listen to woe is me for free . About 20 mins in and I’m dying. It’s the most self centred drivel I’ve ever heard . Like I know it’s a memoir about her so obviously she’s going to be her talking about herself but it’s not the same as other memoirs it’s Embarrassing. Brad Pitt and the BAFTA’s made me die

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I would love my first 'job' of the day to start at 10.37am. So far today I've made 6 breakfasts, 3 packed lunches, took 3 children to school, cleaned guinea pigs out, been to poundstretcher and pets at home and folded 3 loads of washing! Today is my only day off from a paid job this week! She's so deluded about how hard her life is it's sad!

Reactions: 27
Hahaha Ronnie helping hinch because Stacey’s already posted Rex helping her with washing. I’m sure they have a little text back and forth to keep doing this to piss people off. But it’s backfiring on hinch because Stacey’s are way more entertaining and natural in my opinion. There’s nice interaction between Rex and stacey and I don’t see that with hinch. Ron is just a prop

Reactions: 22
Hahaha Ronnie helping hinch because Stacey’s already posted Rex helping her with washing. I’m sure they have a little text back and forth to keep doing this to piss people off. But it’s backfiring on hinch because Stacey’s are way more entertaining and natural in my opinion. There’s nice interaction between Rex and stacey and I don’t see that with hinch. Ron is just a prop
There’s no natural bond at least not on camera. Whereas Rex is Always laughing and giggling with Stacey.
I imagine Ronnie is like the rest of us, wouldn’t recognise her without a phone in her hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If I ever slip into a coma Mr Mgh is under strict instructions to play the two man chicken team song because he knows I’ll be straight up screaming “no not again!” and onto tattle for a witch 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If I ever slip into a coma Mr Mgh is under strict instructions to play the two man chicken team song because he knows I’ll be straight up screaming “no not again!” and onto tattle for a witch 😂😂
I genuinely think that if that ‘nothing feels better’ song she used to play every damnnnn day came on it would trigger some kind of PTSD in me.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I genuinely think that if that ‘nothing feels better’ song she used to play every damnnnn day came on it would trigger some kind of PTSD in me.
I think I’m lost without you triggers something in me. When that song first came out it reminded me of a brutal breakup I went through and would just make me sob, now it fills me with rage over sodding bloo going down her shitter! 😡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think I’m lost without you triggers something in me. When that song first came out it reminded me of a brutal breakup I went through and would just make me sob, now it fills me with rage over sodding bloo going down her shitter! 😡😂
Allllllll the songs in the world and she can only play 3

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve heard SEBO are good too. I have a shark (bought before Hinch) and it’s tit. Good on carpet but tit on hard floors. Hinch must have tumble weeds of her dry hair everywhere
I do too I despise it i have wooden floor I wish I'd listened to my mil but I got get a couple years use out the money i spent on this before swapping it to SEBO felix

Reactions: 3
There’s no natural bond at least not on camera. Whereas Rex is Always laughing and giggling with Stacey.
I imagine Ronnie is like the rest of us, wouldn’t recognise her without a phone in her hand.
At least SS is entertaining and ‘normal’
I mean what has happened to Hinch she is beyond boring

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.