Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she actually bleeping serious? “Flu” and now going out and donating UNBAGGED used clothes?! YOU KEEP THEM IN THE BAGS YOU PILLOCK.
Not even mentioning touching everything with bare hands after admitting she’s unwell. Holy tit.
Lord save us from Saint Sophie!
Yea it says on the actual bin that items must be in bags and the bags should be tied 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 31
Is she actually bleeping serious? “Flu” and now going out and donating UNBAGGED used clothes?! YOU KEEP THEM IN THE BAGS YOU PILLOCK.
Not even mentioning touching everything with bare hands after admitting she’s unwell. Holy tit.
Legit came here to say this. The bins LITERALLY say to bag and keep in the bags! Lord above she's actually something else

Reactions: 26
So with her flu symptoms she’s gone and individually lifted each item out of a bag and chucked it in a clothing bank - I dont know what the norm is but I usually bag them before chucking them in... should she not wait to have a Covid test if she’s feeling fluey before touching aall those clothes and shedding her germs onto them and then donating it to others. Also anytime I’ve had the flu I couldn’t get out of bed never mind clear out my wardrobes

• Angry
Reactions: 31
I've never had the flu myself *touches wood even though I'm not remotely superstitious*
I work with adults with complex disabilities and my only experience of flu is walking in to a service users bedroom, finding her unresponsive (GCS of 3 for any medical staff out there), oxygen sats of 70 and a temp of 41 and ringing 999. Will NEVER underestimate Flu again..
That whop head is that same type of person who claims to have a migraine when they've got a headache! 🤷🏼‍♀️
I almost put the laughing face, purely for the insult whop head 🤣
NOT for the unresponsive person though 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So this is where level 3 has driven so many of us 😅 I presume you also think Zoph is a dose who has notions 🤣
😂😂😂 you’re bang on she is a major pain in the hoop as they say on the Northside😃 ( I was going to say word that sounds like knee begins with G but I’m a lady 🤭)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s a fcking idiot, it’s like going to a bin chute and emptying the rubbish out of the black bags in the bin😂😂 why on Earth is she taking them out of bags😂 anything to seem busy 😂😂😂 prat

Reactions: 19
Legit came here to say this. The bins LITERALLY say to bag and keep in the bags! Lord above she's actually something else
she took the clothes out the bag to make sure she didn’t throw her Gucci belt away or some other item by mistake to then tell Mr inch later to go & retrieve items like last time 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Really really hate the way flu is thrown around, I’m 30 and probably had flu 2/3 times but boy do you know you have it
Yes! one of the bug bears for me.

“I have a migraine” no love it’s a headache...
“I have flu” no love it’s a cold!
“I’m in so much pain” whilst washed dressed make up and on their way out 🙄 it’s an ache dear.....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So she’s that ill she’s at the local clothes bank putting clothes in the bin 😂 nice try for the sympathy vote Soph but it’s a NO from me

Reactions: 22
How many lunatics are now going to the clothing bank to retrieve an item of clothing potentially worn by this thick bastard?
There really is no limit to her stupidity!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone known what lockdown tier she may fall into?
Not that she will follow the rules anyway!

Reactions: 2
It literally says on the bin its not in use but she's still posting it on her story so her cult think she is some Messiah donating when she's got the 'flu' 🥱

Reactions: 18
I'm not buying that she has flu. The same as when she claimed to have a "migrane" yet carried on with her day as normal.
I've had flu once in my 29 years and I couldn't lift my head off the pillow. I used to suffer terribly with migranes and I hate when people claim to have one when it's clearly a headache. I had a migrane over the weekend and my husband had to take my daughter and dog out for the day whilst I layed in a dark room feeling so sorry for myself.
She's just a drama queen and an attention seeker. Stupid witch.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.