Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All those loose bits of clothing she’s shoved in there will sit and go mouldy and damp if that bin is not in use, not that she gives a tit anyway

The people who empty that bin probs won’t smell the difference from manky damp to her rose wonderbland anyway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ahh the little football club got a mention so they will hopefully get it for free now. No matter that every crazy person now knows exactly where it is and when they’re going and for how long.

Can someone please explain how Sophie deals with Caroline Flack in the book. It’s been mentioned a few times but I’ve not read the book so don’t know.

And how in the name of all things sane is a woman who cleans her sink, talks twaddle doesn’t seem to have any content or common sense be beating Sir David in the book charts. Is this what the world has come to? Or Freda the Leader must have been round all the bookstores and now got an attic and garage full of them.

Reactions: 11
Long time lurker on this thread! Have had to comment on that clothes bank donation! It says clear as anything it’s not in use and there she is! She can’t really be this thick can she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I highly doubt that the good people of Liverpool will be having a wonderful evening Sophie! God Almighty woman! Read the room! Watch the news! duck off!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I highly doubt that the good people of Liverpool will be having a wonderful evening Sophie! God Almighty woman! Read the room! Watch the news! duck off!
Don’t forget she likes to keep her content upbeat and keep people smiling.

Other than when she is banging on about trolls constantly and hijacking people’s suicide stories for her own content.

Pond Scum

• Heart
Reactions: 41
These bins clearly state please put all clothing etc BAGGED. Not loose. I’ve seen the poor collectors have to haul out all the loose items. She clearly cannot read. What a joke.
She must of been that manic at filming her charity deed for the year that she completely didn’t see them. She is rabid! It’s worrying how she gets when she is on a high. Can’t follow simple instructions because she’s buzzing off her tits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She must of been that manic at filming her charity deed for the year that she completely didn’t see them. She is rabid! It’s worrying how she gets when she is on a high. Can’t follow simple instructions because she’s buzzing off her tits
It’s funny cos she will have thought she got one over on us Tattle folk... ha ha that’ll show them.

Then she read here... 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“You’re welcome!” Thanking herself for being a wonderful human being after putting her dog haired cheap clothes in the bin. She really does expect people to jump out and acknowledge her for being so charitable when normal people like us do this on a regular basis and don’t expect anything in return. God I dislike her

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I remember thinking how much content she’d get out of covid at the start, when you think of how much people were cleaning and disinfecting their homes and goods - and yet, she’s done the same old same old. No tips given at all, except to use anti bac fairy of course! Cleaner - schmleaner!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So with her flu symptoms she’s gone and individually lifted each item out of a bag and chucked it in a clothing bank - I dont know what the norm is but I usually bag them before chucking them in... should she not wait to have a Covid test if she’s feeling fluey before touching aall those clothes and shedding her germs onto them and then donating it to others. Also anytime I’ve had the flu I couldn’t get out of bed never mind clear out my wardrobes
Shell be like, Jaymeh, Jaymeh see I try to do sumfink nice but them tattle baaastards still av a go at meh Jaymeh. Why do I get it soo wrong all the time babe?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is she going out if she’s got suspected ‘flu’/covid symptoms? Touching the clothes to put in an out of order charity collection bin?! I’m done.

Reactions: 20
Yes! one of the bug bears for me.

“I have a migraine” no love it’s a headache...
“I have flu” no love it’s a cold!
“I’m in so much pain” whilst washed dressed make up and on their way out 🙄 it’s an ache dear.....
Oh my God, you know my mother in law don't you!!! o_O

• Haha
All those loose bits of clothing she’s shoved in there will sit and go mouldy and damp if that bin is not in use, not that she gives a tit anyway

The people who empty that bin probs won’t smell the difference from manky damp to her rose wonderbland anyway 🤣
You’re supposed to tie up bundles of clothes in plastic bags to keep them dry, not shove them in loose. There are signs all over the bins!! Dozy cow.

Reactions: 12
I bet a few sheep will be 'Soph the bin wasn't in use', she'll then assume it's Tatttle and it'll be block the witches.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.