Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was younger, I tried to hug my dog who was sleeping in her bed at the time 🙄 she bit my face just below my eye, it left a small scar and I'm so lucky she wasn't an inch higher. This gives me the absolute fear watching wee Ronnie, just so she can prove her dog is bloody human or something, she's beyond pathetic.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm sorry but did everyone see this or am I mental? Did she use that "Minkehhhh" then squash it back in wet with the other two? That must REEK of mould surely? Would you not let it dry on it's own?
This is just it though. She’s minging.

The house is tidy but not clean, and now it seems like she's not even washing herself anymore, given that she seems to wear the same clothes for days at a time.

It's one way to avoid getting water marks/limescale on your shower screen I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is just it though. She’s minging.

The house is tidy but not clean, and now it seems like she's not even washing herself anymore, given that she seems to wear the same clothes for days at a time.

It's one way to avoid getting water marks/limescale on your shower screen I suppose.
her hair looks like it stinks, yesterdays outfit was a la smack head chic

I bet the house honks

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jamie’s on the phone to BT because he’s just opened a bill and didn’t know what it was

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Stop trying to hide the ad labels you sneaky woman! Eyes drawn down to the text in the white box and her ad/brand partner tag all the way up in tiny little cursive barely readable writing. How many times does she have to be told? She's always complaining that her "trolls" are always going to the ASA and yet she's still always breaking the rules!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I don’t wash my cloths every single time I clean the bath and sink with them I do dry them out a couple times - am I a skank now 😂 I peg them up though to dry and don’t use if smell manky. Kitchen one I change every day and I have no minky as they are tit - they all bundle up inside which is why she never machine washes them 😉

Can I clarify I don’t have one of those tables with a scalloped edge it’s a flat table but with crossed over legs and it’s wobbly AF 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wouldn't be surprised if their router is buggered considering the way she's crammed all those cables into the barskitt underneath the latest unnecessary purchase from Ikea!
I bet she has accidentally unplugged it and jaymeeeee the diy icon got his drill out to try and fix it but instead fucked it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she’s now gone out even though she had ‘flu’ symptoms this morning?!
Surely she should have booked a test and been isolating.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Is she that stupid taking the clothes out of the bags in the clothes bank! Ment to put them in there still in the black bags!!
Thick bleep

and she claims she’s donated to clothes bank before 🙄🙄 yeah right she ain’t got a clue!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is she actually bleeping serious? “Flu” and now going out and donating UNBAGGED used clothes?! YOU KEEP THEM IN THE BAGS YOU PILLOCK.
Not even mentioning touching everything with bare hands after admitting she’s unwell. Holy tit.
Lord save us from Saint Sophie!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.