Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she still feeling ill? No wonder, she mixed with others indoors, not wearing her face mask , recording Ron Ron and broadcasting his whereabouts to millions- what a stupid thing to do! Why can she not for a minute just enjoy the little boy without posting? If she has a cold she certainly should not be mixing with others or going out. My sons were poorly with a cold, but GP insisted they go for Covid tests as she had seen patients who had ‘cold symptoms’ not listed as covid symptoms, yet had tested positive. They had a negative test result, but it meant they could return to school safe in the knowledge they weren’t spreading the virus. We recently went gokarting, but spectators had to wear face masks indoors and be socially distant at all times. It was professionally managed and made us feel a lot safer because everyone had to abide by the same rules. She really is a covidiot, which is why I don’t buy the whole anxiety thing with her. She said she was so frightened of this virus, yet she has gone to more places and risked herself and her family than most (BBQ, Stacey Solomon film night, unnecessary shopping trips, MUA’s in her home etc etc)
No she’s better now. The magic porridge worked!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s doing it as a wind up. With all the RnB she plays during her supposed cleaning routines, you would think she has a wide collection to choose from.
On and whilst I’m on a rant, why have we not seen her clean skirting boards, the tops of cupboards, moving furniture in hard to reach places? 🤔 Cleaning influencer my right lung!
And now she’s sick. My cold heart bleeds🩸 for her...not!
that two man team song every morning seriously makes me want to throw myself under a bus 🙃🙃

has Instagram removed all the other music options and just left her with this one?!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Still with the sneaky hiding the ad/brand partner tag. Why else would you put one box of writing in the complete opposite corner to your disclaimer. She probably thinks she's being so clever too.

Reactions: 7
Still with the sneaky hiding the ad/brand partner tag. Why else would you put one box of writing in the complete opposite corner to your disclaimer. She probably thinks she's being so clever too.

Reactions: 5
I’m gonna call it now. After bojo and his new traffic light system comes into play, Zophs ‘anxiety’ is gonna flare up about COVID again and she’s gonna stay home Conveniently having to miss baby ballers. SHAME.
Jamie. Bore off mate.
Ron. Your cute you can stay.
Hen. Have the lot up, 💩 on her bed. Happy Monday. 💃🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m waiting for her to wrap those tinned hotdogs in pastry and make Ronnie mummified hotdogs for Halloween, will I get a bingo??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I missed so much over the weekend and can't keep up with these threads. What's baby baller??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but did everyone see this or am I mental? Did she use that "Minkehhhh" then squash it back in wet with the other two? That must REEK of mould surely? Would you not let it dry on it's own?

Reactions: 14
If she rinsed and soaked her dishes properly her dishwasher filter wouldn't end up looking like its been swept through the Ganges.
My dishwasher is on every day, I don’t rinse or soak just scrape and my filter never looks like that 🤮

did she just use her bathroom minky on thesink?

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but did everyone see this or am I mental? Did she use that "Minkehhhh" then squash it back in wet with the other two? That must REEK of mould surely? Would you not let it dry on it's own?
Thats nothing, she puts the one she uses to clean the bath and toilet with back into its little storage box upstairs in the space tidy instead of washing it 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I'm waiting for the post in a couple days saying 'oh guyyyys I know you have been so worried about me. I dont have covid. I just slept with the window open a bit and got a tickley throat. It went by 12pm Monday but I just forgot to update you. Atv guys 😘'

And if she did have covid, she'd probably arrive back at HMP Hinch via helicopter, Donald Trump style

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I missed so much over the weekend and can't keep up with these threads. What's baby baller??
Germ factory she signed up Ron for . He gets a cute tshirt , plays ball i think and there's loads of other babies and their families germs. totally best place given pandemic.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.