Mrs Hinch #251 Anxiously cleaning the nearest appliance; to cover up GDPR non-compliance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given that she's still in the same clothes as yesterday, at least she's dressed appropriately for taking the rubbish out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tinned soup, spaghetti hoops, hotdogs, packet mugshots of variety....
What the duck can she possibly make that’s not a processed load of shite for her family.... but then again the pastry eggs and turmeric are probably all together in their own little cupboard...
But seriously though-the duck??

Reactions: 14
Jamie on the phone trying to sort a promo deal with bt like sky?! Anything for a freebie eh 😂

It's okay guyzz as she's using anti bacterial washing up liquid. No mask on in an enclosed space though. Go figure!!

Reactions: 10
On her hinch list just now she hasn't ticked off the windowsill one. Has her pre-records gone out of sync or will we be watching that nonsense AGAIN?!

Reactions: 8
Jamie on the phone trying to sort a promo deal with bt like sky?! Anything for a freebie eh 😂
There's definitely something going on. She didn't just name drop BT for no reason. Next week she'll be telling us "Soooo guyyyzzzz, me 'n' Jamie are now workin' wiv BT"

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Honestly she’s such a twit 😂😂😂 got “the flu” so she’s cleaning out the tin cupboard... YEAH RIGHT

Reactions: 18
She does not have flu or a cold, she needs to go have a lay down and duck off the gram for the night.

She'll be ok, just like when she fell down the stairs and hurt her coccyx and had a remarkable recovery the next day. It was a miracle.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What exactly are they planning to live on if they have to isolate for 14 days? Nobody is saying to stockpile but its plain common sense to have enough food in the house to feed yourselves in case of covid.

She puts the chicken soup into the cupboard 1st as she's refilling, but on the final picture all of the Heinz soup is at the front of the cupboard. On the beg for more again Sophie?

There's definitely something going on. She didn't just name drop BT for no reason. Next week she'll be telling us "Soooo guyyyzzzz, me 'n' Jamie are now workin' wiv BT"
Why’s ATV on the phone to BT broadband anyway, surely if they’re ducking well promoting Sky then they’ve been given Sky products 😂

• Haha
She does not have flu or a cold, she needs to go have a lay down and duck off the gram for the night.

She'll be ok, just like when she fell down the stairs and hurt her coccyx and had a remarkable recovery the next day. It was a miracle.
When I hurt my coccyx I was in pain for months! Get the heebiejeebies just thinking about it

Reactions: 10
If she rinsed and soaked her dishes properly her dishwasher filter wouldn't end up looking like its been swept through the Ganges.
Remember the staged dishwasher argument that time about rinsing - princess won so she doesn't have to soak, so :p:p

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is she still feeling ill? No wonder, she mixed with others indoors, not wearing her face mask , recording Ron Ron and broadcasting his whereabouts to millions- what a stupid thing to do! Why can she not for a minute just enjoy the little boy without posting? If she has a cold she certainly should not be mixing with others or going out. My sons were poorly with a cold, but GP insisted they go for Covid tests as she had seen patients who had ‘cold symptoms’ not listed as covid symptoms, yet had tested positive. They had a negative test result, but it meant they could return to school safe in the knowledge they weren’t spreading the virus. We recently went gokarting, but spectators had to wear face masks indoors and be socially distant at all times. It was professionally managed and made us feel a lot safer because everyone had to abide by the same rules. She really is a covidiot, which is why I don’t buy the whole anxiety thing with her. She said she was so frightened of this virus, yet she has gone to more places and risked herself and her family than most (BBQ, Stacey Solomon film night, unnecessary shopping trips, MUA’s in her home etc etc)

Reactions: 18
I can’t listen to him, can’t believe he‘s still on the air but if he’s interviewing her, I might just tune in😳
I feel the same way, he should have been put out to grass years ago. However, I may just tune in and put up with his ‘n’ hers fatuous conversation for the lolz.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.