Mrs Hinch #250 Jamie's a big, hard, man. But I've seen more testosterone in me nan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone ever heard that dog bark or make a noise?!

I have to say, I loved seeing Ronnies happy little face and how excited he was at Baby Ballers though....
You obviously missed this story in the past then 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are we ready in a few years for the montage of Ron and hen’s first day of school, Ronnie being forced to hold henry’s paw with their matching backpacks, Henry waiting by the school gates, grinch crying for the Instagram, the wedding photos being posted shortly after. Henry waiting by the door for Ronnie to return (secretly it’s just because there’s a bit of chicken on the other side as a bribe for the photo), Ronnie running out the school gates to see Henry, hinch writing about how shes such a mess she can’t stop crying

Imagine if Ronnie gets so fed up being forced to be with chicken strip all his childhood he buys a bunch of cats when he’s older to piss off grinch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Well she’s just ruined perfectly good chocolate bars there!
Why doesn’t she just nip to the shop and buy a Victoria Sponge (other cakes are available 😉) instead of faffing about with pastry?!
Because she can ‘cook’ now dontcha know?

You obviously missed this story in the past then 😂😂
View attachment 273089
My dog never barks 🤷

Re iron. I don’t care if you do or don’t...

but our Soph has admitted in the past that she doesn’t iron.Of course, she was flogging a steamer when she said it. She also said it when she was using that spray wrinkle release on that shirt she had to tug a thousand times to release the crease. She has shown a mini iron board that she keeps in the garage next to their fag jackets.
I think she said in her first book (?) that she hired someone to do ironing. But also, when she was pregnant and was putting away loads of baby clothes, her mum “bless her” had washed and ironed everything for Princess Sophie.

who knows the truth, she lies all the time, but those are all the things I remember about her and irons 😴
Those bloody mini ironing boards are a nightmare, they slip and slide all over the bloody place!

Reactions: 7
bleeping hell! Ron & Hen again ?! been looking at tattle again? Course she hasn’t watched here since 2019? Yea righto Zoph!!

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe they removed that episode from all4 apparently 😭 I’ve never seen it apart from that clip and I need to see the full thing!
He was a right bastard😂 a sore loser! I only found that snippet too on YouTube unfortunately

Can you imagine being invited to Ma Barkers for a meal.....First thing to ask is if Zoph is going to be there...tell her I am allergic to pastry please!!
Your user name cracks me uppp daily😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 love it

Reactions: 4
Awwww it’s great to see Ronnie out and about having normal toddler fun instead of just learning to clean like her. I bet she’s dying inside that there is no baby group that focuses on cleaning.
I refuse to use the word grinching with an ‘h’. It’s nothing new, it is just cleaning.

Reactions: 8
Not gonna lie guys, I love a good cheese toastie and even though she made it in the waffle maker it definitely made me crave a toastie 😂😂 however, I will make one tomorrow using my TOASTIE maker because I’m a real adult (or at least I try and pretend I am 😂 )

Are we ready in a few years for the montage of Ron and hen’s first day of school, Ronnie being forced to hold henry’s paw with their matching backpacks, Henry waiting by the school gates, grinch crying for the Instagram, the wedding photos being posted shortly after. Henry waiting by the door for Ronnie to return (secretly it’s just because there’s a bit of chicken on the other side as a bribe for the photo), Ronnie running out the school gates to see Henry, hinch writing about how shes such a mess she can’t stop crying

Imagine if Ronnie gets so fed up being forced to be with chicken strip all his childhood he buys a bunch of cats when he’s older to piss off grinch.
She would have killed Henry off by over feeding before Ron starts school 😔

Reactions: 8
New 🧵suggestion: Ronnie’s a baller watch him go but Hinch can’t see him behind that bloody phone!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Adventures of Ron & Hen is a bit of a non starter as
1. They don’t go anywhere that would be an adventure
2. The author has very limited experience & imagination so the stories would be crap
3. One of them believe it or not is actually a DOG, so when R & H go to the shops, H’s adventure would end when he gets tied up outside
4. The 2 main characters don’t really get on

I have thought of one way she could market this idea but I’m not going to give it to her! It would fit the target audience she has as well, but unfortunately she’s the wrong person to deliver them!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Like, I know he's a dog...but he looks so much older than 5!! If that makes sense... 😂
My oldest dog is 6, and he still acts like a puppy at times...poor Handsnomes just looks miserable
Yes! I know just what you mean. My oldest dog is 10 & runs and plays like a pup. Maybe because he’s not overweight and only eats food meant for dogs!!! I want to save Henry from grinch so bad 😔

Maybe this 'Adventures of Ron & Hen' thing will take off.

I mean, yes, their lives are incredibly dull and they rarely go anywhere apart from Castle Greyskull. Yes, it's repetitive and tedious. Yes, there is nothing that hasn't already been shown on Instagram.

BUT, Soph got a book deal for her story so 🤷‍♀️

All it needs is a big font. Maybe let Ronnie take care of the grammar again?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Jamie looks like he's falling off the couch! Not much room left on it when you fit in your ego, I guess Soph?

She looks like she has all the room in the world and duck everyone else! Standard. As long as Sophs alright!

Bit annoying cos I've literally dragged her out of a hole, ok to disagree with me / not like me but don't stab me in the back! Messaging my mates who I introduced her to, no! They've all told her to duck off now 😂 she messaged to ask how I am and if I wanna meet up again just now. No ta!

I think you should just message her and say hi! She literally started our convo with 'hope this isn't bizarre and stalkerish' 😂 she won't mind.
Did she say why she got a ban? 😿

Reactions: 2
Maybe this 'Adventures of Ron & Hen' thing will take off.

I mean, yes, their lives are incredibly dull and they rarely go anywhere apart from Castle Greyskull. Yes, it's repetitive and tedious. Yes, there is nothing that hasn't already been shown on Instagram.

BUT, Soph got a book deal for her story so 🤷‍♀️

All it needs is a big font. Maybe let Ronnie take care of the grammar again?
It will be the final book of her penguin 5 book deal.... a collection of short stories on the adventures of ron&hen.....
Can see it now, will be released in time for her hinch rebrand in early 2021, never will she clean again!

Reactions: 9
Tell me how does a 1yo able to reach the handle and open this fridge......😡😡 honestly even after all those creeps whose been making up accounts of her boy and using him to flaunt things on eBay and shes still doing it , opening the fridge and tell him go and get something so I can quickly take a photo of it to make it look like your rebelling 🤬🤬 how can her sheep’s not see this.....

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.