Mrs Hinch #250 Jamie's a big, hard, man. But I've seen more testosterone in me nan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think for me I don’t like this class for a few reasons
There’s seems to be too many in that space, Parents shouldn’t really have been allowed to stay and definitely not 2 per child, Not sure where I stand on the mask thing but I kind of think if the parents are there then they should really wear masks
Agree with this. Surely its 1 parebt per child! We have 3 big hospital apts coming up for my daughter and of which only 1 parent can go with her! If she's to have an op only 1 parent is be with her. Then I come on here and see this selfish prick is doing 2 to a kid! Its a joke!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I won’t lie I am jealous of the fact hinch has help with EVERYTHING and does nothing on her own not even look after her own child. I suffer with anxiety the real stuff not the made up version that comes along when I want to sell something for money and having my husband at home 24/7 would make it so much easier. She doesn’t have to worry or struggle or force herself out with killer anxiety to take Ron out on his own and deal with him kicking off on her own she’s got it perfect there having others hold her hand. Other than that though I feel sorry for her having such a materialistic strange life with no purpose other than buying tit she doesn’t need to impress people she’s never met.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm certain there is more to this whole baby class than has been admitted by either party. Knowing her like we do nothing will be all innocent. It just oozes dodgyness somehow.

Reactions: 24
Went to bed last night and there were 34 comments on the Baby Ballers Facebook Post. This morning there are 4 🤦‍♀️
Looking at their pictures Ronnie is the only child in the Baby Ballers top so I guessing a gifted 10 week course to advertise it on her Instagram.
I hate to think how many obsessed Hinchers have signed their kids up knowing she will be there. Poor buggers who already attend won't get a look in with the equipment for the foreseeable

Reactions: 20
I'm certain there is more to this whole baby class than has been admitted by either party. Knowing her like we do nothing will be all innocent. It just oozes dodgyness somehow.
Completely agree! The more I read everyone’s thoughts... I think this is another #giftedcollab gone seriously tits up!

Reactions: 12
I think its more an exchange of some coinage.
Let’s face it. She never does anything for that kid unless it benefits her somehow. Look at his farm animals and the baby in a basket. All gifted. She’s a horrible person and a selfish mother

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I'd feel embarrassed if I went somewhere like the baby ballers with my partner and my kid, and I was on my phone the entire time. Fair enough, I do it too, my babys first time doing something new, I get a photo of him doing it for the memories - but then I put it away. But with her it's constant 🤯 engage with your child!!

Reactions: 12
Let’s face it. She never does anything for that kid unless it benefits her somehow. Look at his farm animals and the baby in a basket. All gifted. She’s a horrible person and a selfish mother
Speaks volumes though and confirms what we thought. Chances are she does NOTHING with him unless it’s on the gram.
I’m dreading Christmas with all big over the top gifted crap and then gifts for her buying him what she likes.. wonder if he gets a ride on Audi 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't normally swear, but Hinch and the ex Mr Eat More Cake are two people that bring me closest to having a full on sweary rant.
That song, that furry chicken strip getting his greedy chops right in Ronnie's face always, the claw 🤯.

Reactions: 11
Why does she say new week new start? New day new start? Not all of us want our lives to refresh you absolute idiot. Some of us are actually working hard day to day and make progress and have consistency and are working towards something. We can’t all treat our lives like Instagram stories and delete them after 24 hours to hide our duck ups and do them again another day. Dick of a woman. Wish she would stop patronising people. She doesn’t even do anything that’s hard work or meaningful so why would anyone want to listen to her when it comes to Monday blues

Reactions: 16
That song again 😴 I think at this point she does it on purpose knowing well be on here moaning about it. All press is good press 👍 can imagine her cackling to herself uploading it 🙄 wonder why the clip showed Ronnie running out the door then it cut to him running down the hall. Probably tried to make a beeline for the front door 😂🏃

Reactions: 10
She wants Ronald to be the next Ronaldo. Get scouted and be rich beyond her wildest dreams
Or at least the next Ryan's toys, that way she can relax and let ronnie to the work

Reactions: 8
Soph love, train your dog (yes, DOG) not to go for the bowl while Ronnie is still putting food in it.

Also, your dog is so overweight he can hardly run. If you don't want to draw attention to his weight, stop filming him thundering down the hall.

Was it just me or did Ronnie look scared of the dog at the end? He looked like he tried to jump out the way.

She wants Ronald to be the next Ronaldo. Get scouted and be rich beyond her wildest dreams
Or at least the next Ryan's toys, that way she can relax and let ronnie to the work
I think Ronnie is just the means to make some money here. A prop.
I think Jamie would probably be genuinely into those classes but for Soph its all about the deals she can make.

The Maldon sheep with the right aged child will all rush to sign up this week, say 100 for arguments sake , if two parents go ( one to watch the child, one to drool over zoph )that's an awful lot of people mixing with no masks 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.