Mrs Hinch #250 Jamie's a big, hard, man. But I've seen more testosterone in me nan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice on that baby ball Facebook page a lot of the photos are either of Ronnie or the grinchs together. Seemed to be making quite a deal out of them being there
Omg had a look on their Facebook page and none of the parents wearing masks and 5 of them hunched near each other 🙄 do the mask wearing rules not apply 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Henry is probably giving you the death stare because you’ve sat him like that and told him to stay!

Reactions: 18
We moved house a year ago... I don’t know where the iron lives 😂 I can’t judge her for this one. Even shirts get hung up to dry here and the iron only makes an appearance when my other half is interviewing
My iron only ever comes out to iron the Christmas tablecloth! Bought a new one back in January as mine had blown up when I go t it out last Christmas. It's still in its box 🤣🤣

What's with the clock she has started adding to her stories? Is it to 'prove' that she doesnt pre record! Therefore we can now assume that any story without a clock IS a pre record yes? We see you Soph!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I read her first book (I know) and she admits that she pays someone to do her ironing.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
My mate who I've not seen for ages came for tea yesterday. She was banging on about Hinch and said "you must love her, she's just you're type", which I was bleeping offended and mortified by. Before I could say anything, my husband said, "well no, she's actually always on Tattle slagging her off cos she's a bleep" (he meant Hinch not me, I think, I tell myself that anyway)
Just got a text off another friend.. seems she's not my mate anymore, but at least she's recruiting Tattlers 😂

I actually had a dream the night before he outed me as a Tattler to my mate, that I won a competition for a Hincher and their partner to go and meet Hinch for dinner at her house, and my husband accidentally outed me as a Tattler when we got there, just before I got good content for Tattle. He must have form.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
@JamiesWillyHillBalance
Any news from @TruthBeToldSophATB
Re the book? Can she confirm what's lies and what's not? Sorry if this has already been done, I ve been AWOL for a while. Trying to control my Hinch rage!!! 🙃
I’ve been having a bit of a Hinch break but these are from a few bits we were discussing on childhood - she hasn’t read it and neither have I but I’ve listened up to the Ronnie chapter and then my ears started bleeding so I’ve taken a mini break from her 😉

I’ve cut out some stuff that would give away who it is (even though our Soph hasn’t been here since 2019...) but if you’ve got any questions about specific bits from it tag me in it and I’ll send it over for answers. The not going out when younger is bollocks - used to go round to friends houses loads and every party etc she was there

7F085CEB-2A4E-48DE-A0AB-235300127DBC.jpeg
0F241E4D-46F8-407F-A897-DE372BB0149B.jpeg
B8480D1F-E2F3-4C4E-8447-3F3BA6648B93.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Guyyyyyyzzzzz, earlier today Scouse Meg was banned for a week, but she found me on FB with her amazing detective skills, so I'm letting you know, but don't worry she's still with us if you look hard enough 😉😂
Will you send massive love to Meg please, @RonnieBlessHim, she's my favourite author and I'll miss her magnificent Grinch satires! It'd better be only a week....

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Cant reply to Paula as her posts have gone...but I would love to know why loads of people have started to use wipes cos of covid? Is there something myself and the rest of the frontline staff haven't been told about wipes being better than everything else? I'd love to know if the actichlor I've been cleaning my visor with isn't as good as the wipes Mrs hinch uses but denies using?
I know a few people who have started to use wipes more as they seem to think it’s safer as you can wipe and bin. No amount of telling them otherwise seems to help. I think it’s just an excuse to be lazy again about the environment. I haven’t bought any wipes for a year or so, I must admit I didn’t realise how bad they were but now I know, I just can’t do it.

Cats are the meaning of life. They will not put up with any bullshit, but are cute.
If Soph had a cat, it would judge the duck out of her, I would like to see that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well Moss to the party, but HI GUUYZZZ.
I’m new here. Please take me under your wing and set me right if I break any rules.
I’m just learning. 🌚
Today has set me OFF. why oh why is it okay for her to break all rules? The no mask wearing? I know she’s basically 99% bleach but! She’s not exempt, and those pastry rabbit tods. 😩 where is the justice of her getting paid money to recycle this tit day in and out. Fewwwmin. .... GET IN THE BIN Soph. 💃🏻

Reactions: 8
Aw thanks. She's my love and so special. She's seen me through almost my entire adult life and been my biggest comfort in a lot of tit. My little constant. She literally licks tears off my face when I cry, she's an actual angel.
She's beautiful! Crazy cat lady here myself, happy birthday to your little love 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Honestly cannot believe she’s just publicly told people where she will be for the next 10 weeks!! I’ve just found the address of that Baby ballers!! Which means thousands of other people can too 🤦‍♀️
I know, why didn’t she just wait until the 10 weeks was over then blab about it. If no one is allowed to take pics of other children then R would have been safe from prying eyes. But no, SHE had to go and share every last detail the first outing! 🙄

Reactions: 14
I read her first book (I know) and she admits that she pays someone to do her ironing.
Really?! I commented on here ages ago saying I thought someone was helping with her laundry as her wash loads used to be quite small and you'd never see her iron. Then you'd get her commenting saying "people don't think I iron but I do" as she showed off her small travel ironing board in the garage. So by ironing she meant one or two bits. She always tries to make it look like she takes the washing off the airer and puts it straight away, esp Ronnie's clothes, but then his clothes were always perfectly crease free and I always found that suspect.

Reactions: 11
Sorry if this has been asked already but have her parents split up? Why did her dad no get a pastry choc

Reactions: 10
Henry is a cannibal. She only feeds the chicken select more chicken, guess it’s true what they say, you are what you eat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.