Mrs Hinch #250 Jamie's a big, hard, man. But I've seen more testosterone in me nan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's beautiful! Crazy cat lady here myself, happy birthday to your little love 💕
Thank you. Can't believe she's a teenager. Just had a check up with the vets and the vet (a different one) was equally surprised she's still here. She's so fluffy but underneath it she still only weighs 3kg 😭 despite us feeding her loads as advised by the vet. My other cat who's 3 gets very upset by the difference in food as she is in fact huge and only half a kilo off being overweight. She is most put out by her measly portion in comparison. (again it's the weight of food the vet suggests, take note Soph, it's how you love a pet)

Reactions: 8
Anyone else find it strange Ronnie was the only one wearing a baby ballers shirt? Over his norma clothes as well it just seems oddly staged!

Reactions: 28
I know, why didn’t she just wait until the 10 weeks was over then blab about it. If no one is allowed to take pics of other children then R would have been safe from prying eyes. But no, SHE had to go and share every last detail the first outing! 🙄
Probably because it’s been gifted or an ad! She’s a walking sandwich board these days.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Me neither. I look like I’ve slept in a wheelie bin most days
Guyyyyyyzzzzz, earlier today Scouse Meg was banned for a week, but she found me on FB with her amazing detective skills, so I'm letting you know, but don't worry she's still with us if you look hard enough 😉😂
I also found her on fb by accident a couple weeks ago 😂 process of elimination someone called ‘Megan’ who fit the exact profile of how she describes herself on here
(I’m not a weird hincher-type stalking mug btw, she commented on a hinch-related post on a group I follow)
I often wonder if I can spot one of you in the ‘wild’ 😂😂😂😂

Honestly cannot believe she’s just publicly told people where she will be for the next 10 weeks!! I’ve just found the address of that Baby ballers!! Which means thousands of other people can too 🤦‍♀️
Also notice how she said ‘I’ signed him up for 10 classes and ‘I’ am so excited to see him blah blah bleeping blah.... she is so narcissistic and disgusting it’s abhorrent. I also despise Vestlife but what, is he and his abysmal haircut just a spare part?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Prob doesn't apply to Hinch as much as some of the smaller accounts, but could you imagine how the country would panic and cry if the "influencers" were to all go on strike! 🤣 My life would never be the same if they stopped trying to shill us crap make up, tan and cleaning products for a couple of days! And how dare they threaten to make my feed more real and natural by withholding all their filtered pics!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
duck me, that pandering message from the trainee teacher made me despair for my kind. Mind you, at least four of my colleagues follow her 😭

Reactions: 9
New 🧵 suggestion

Hinchy in the kitchen flashing her thong, what more can she possibly get wrong

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
My mate who I've not seen for ages came for tea yesterday. She was banging on about Hinch and said "you must love her, she's just you're type", which I was bleeping offended and mortified by. Before I could say anything, my husband said, "well no, she's actually always on Tattle slagging her off cos she's a bleep" (he meant Hinch not me, I think, I tell myself that anyway)
Just got a text off another friend.. seems she's not my mate anymore, but at least she's recruiting Tattlers 😂

I actually had a dream the night before he outed me as a Tattler to my mate, that I won a competition for a Hincher and their partner to go and meet Hinch for dinner at her house, and my husband accidentally outed me as a Tattler when we got there, just before I got good content for Tattle. He must have form.
My god, the fact someone would sack off a real life friend of theirs just to defend a woman they HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER MEET 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s like they’re brainwashed or something. Imagine Hinch being the hill you choose to die on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Jamie looks like he's falling off the couch! Not much room left on it when you fit in your ego, I guess Soph?

She looks like she has all the room in the world and duck everyone else! Standard. As long as Sophs alright!

My god, the fact someone would sack off a real life friend of theirs just to defend a woman they HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER MEET 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s like they’re brainwashed or something. Imagine Hinch being the hill you choose to die on 😂
Bit annoying cos I've literally dragged her out of a hole, ok to disagree with me / not like me but don't stab me in the back! Messaging my mates who I introduced her to, no! They've all told her to duck off now 😂 she messaged to ask how I am and if I wanna meet up again just now. No ta!

I also found her on fb by accident a couple weeks ago 😂
I think you should just message her and say hi! She literally started our convo with 'hope this isn't bizarre and stalkerish' 😂 she won't mind.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ive been so ill last day or so, woke up this morning in bed feeling tit and an extract of the memwah i hadnt seen appeared on my FB. One part that stood out to me was 'if we could bottle you up we would prescribe you' I nearly choked laughing 🤣😂🤣😂 if I went my GP and she told me about the 'Hinch effect' and offered me a bottle of Mrs Hinch id tell her to get to duck 😂 what a load of drivel. Made me feel better anyway 😂
Feel like a bottle of Hinch would more likely be what causes symptoms, not cures them 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone noticed the “adventures of Ron and Henry” keep popping up. I bet is she is planting the seen for a kids book. She has bled dry books about herself so queue the kids books 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Do you know something Soph? If you’re reading that is. It’s not 2019 after all. You’re that bleeping boring that you’ve won. You’ve won. Against me. A true pastry troll. I cannot even bring myself to watch your stories even for a laugh at you or the comments on here because it’s just so AWFUL! So drab.

Reactions: 21
Do you know something Soph? If you’re reading that is. It’s not 2019 after all. You’re that bleeping boring that you’ve won. You’ve won. Against me. A true pastry troll. I cannot even bring myself to watch your stories even for a laugh at you or the comments on here because it’s just so AWFUL! So drab.
‘Congratulations, you’ve won Jane’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Chicken Strip had already had his morning dog chicken, did he really need more chicken for tea? Celebrating his recent 'weightloss' maybe 🤥

Reactions: 6
I feel like it’s a competition every night of who can post the most love messages from their adoring deluded fans between Hinch and SS 🥴 It’s so bleeping boring & desperate along with the good morning shite with Ron & Hen 😴 All the money she has and she couldn’t say Jaaaaayme go to a nice bakery and pick up a cake to take to ‘Mum says’ tomorrow ffs 🙄 If I rock up at my Mother’s for Sunday lunch next week with a Topic wrapped in croissant dough she’ll be asking me if I’m okay and no doubt asking my partner & kids if I’m okay behind my back 🤣 As for that COVID super spreader tit show of a club well I just hope Big Ard J Man found his balls while he was there 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can you imagine being invited to Ma Barkers for a meal.....First thing to ask is if Zoph is going to be there...tell her I am allergic to pastry please!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Re iron. I don’t care if you do or don’t...

but our Soph has admitted in the past that she doesn’t iron.Of course, she was flogging a steamer when she said it. She also said it when she was using that spray wrinkle release on that shirt she had to tug a thousand times to release the crease. She has shown a mini iron board that she keeps in the garage next to their fag jackets.
I think she said in her first book (?) that she hired someone to do ironing. But also, when she was pregnant and was putting away loads of baby clothes, her mum “bless her” had washed and ironed everything for Princess Sophie.

who knows the truth, she lies all the time, but those are all the things I remember about her and irons 😴

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.