Mrs Hinch #250 Jamie's a big, hard, man. But I've seen more testosterone in me nan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could honestly bash my head through the wall every time I hear two man team.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't normally swear, but Hinch and the ex Mr Eat More Cake are two people that bring me closest to having a full on sweary rant.
That song, that furry chicken strip getting his greedy chops right in Ronnie's face always, the claw 🤯.
You and.................J?! 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀

I really hope her flu isn’t covid after she was at baby ballers with her mask down yesterday.
This is why we wear them Soph - because we don’t want to risk anyone getting ill if we come down with symptoms the next day.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Yikes - I know its flu season but, some sort of flu 🥴 after all that brilliant social distancing I dont think asking her Hinchers what is good for her is the best idea, going to get a test is probs her best bet 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Woken up with ‘some sort of flu’. Is she for real. She should be highlighting that she now needs to isolate and get tested for covid.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Woken up with ‘some sort of flu’. Is she for real. She should be highlighting that she now needs to isolate and get tested for covid.
Bet she doesn't! It'll be montages of her making lemsip and sending jaymee out for soothers and vapour rub 🤐😵

Reactions: 8
So his giving up his job and be a stay at home parent , their both stay at home parents the both do absolutely everything together even when It comes to bathing Ron when it only takes 1 person he doesn’t have any mates and neither does she as u can see they hardly have or spend much times with anyone else other than themselves like seriously is she trying portray that it’s a good thing to give up your job that you’ve worked so hard for just to be at home with the OH.......nahhhh duck that if me and my man did what she did will end up in fights...this sort of relationship isn’t good they both need a proper job and actually times with other people as in mates when they find some.......
You watch this week " guyyzzz jaymmme is with his mates & im making crafts" yknow to keep up the appearance of them having friends.
If me and mrN were both at home at all times together I'd be up on a murder charge 😂🤣 we work so well as a couple cos we work shifts haha.

Reactions: 2

She's too much of a self serving narcissist to think of others and do the right thing. Stupid witch. 🙄

The Maldon sheep with the right aged child will all rush to sign up this week, say 100 for arguments sake , if two parents go ( one to watch the child, one to drool over zoph )that's an awful lot of people mixing with no masks 🙄
There’s got to be a limit on the number of people in there, I go to a slimming group & the maximum is 30 people including children!

Reactions: 5
I feel very sorry for Ronnie as when he finds out he’s been plastered all over the internet without his consent. I hope it comes back to bite them hard on their arses. It’s just wrong!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm certain there is more to this whole baby class than has been admitted by either party. Knowing her like we do nothing will be all innocent. It just oozes dodgyness somehow.
Thought the same. I reckon she's advertising it. Funny how no other kid had the kit on. We never normally see full on body shots or her out in public yet its all over their Facebook page. Imagine how many sheep will sign their kids up cos the grinch takes her baby!!

Reactions: 7
Always something wrong for adoration and well wishes when she messes something up.
The miraculous healing coxis in 1 day from falling down the stairs.
The miraculous healing wisdom pain in 1 day.
Now 'fluey' after messing up yesterday exposing her son's whereabouts for the next 10 weeks.

Reactions: 14
Lol! Flu is a cold soph!
Why do people call colds flu?

she won’t need a covid test unless she has a fever or cough....

Reactions: 7
Mum said I should get a Covid test, you know, because I’ve been out everywhere unmasked ATV x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she does turn out to have Covid (and it wouldn’t surprise me), everyone who attended her Baby Ballers class yesterday will need to isolate for 14 days! What a farce! Anyone in contact with a Covid positive case for up to 48 hours prior to symptoms developing needs to isolate. She’d better bloody not send Jamie out for soothers and vaporub! Strictly rules say that new cough or fever are the symptoms required for test/isolation but flu-like symptoms?! Come on Soph, use your common sense!!

Reactions: 6
It'll be like all her mystery ailments, flu this morning fit enough for a home bargains haul this afternoon

"I've got some porridge"

Thats deffo Ready Brek mate. She may as well just eat saw dust.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.