Mrs Hinch #250 Jamie's a big, hard, man. But I've seen more testosterone in me nan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That wasn't chicken either. It looked like Ronnie was going for the blueberries.

It's almost as if he didn't understand the dog say chicken

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So his giving up his job and be a stay at home parent , their both stay at home parents the both do absolutely everything together even when It comes to bathing Ron when it only takes 1 person he doesn’t have any mates and neither does she as u can see they hardly have or spend much times with anyone else other than themselves like seriously is she trying portray that it’s a good thing to give up your job that you’ve worked so hard for just to be at home with the OH.......nahhhh duck that if me and my man did what she did will end up in fights...this sort of relationship isn’t good they both need a proper job and actually times with other people as in mates when they find some.......

Attachments

Reactions: 16
So his giving up his job and be a stay at home parent , their both stay at home parents the both do absolutely everything together even when It comes to bathing Ron when it only takes 1 person he doesn’t have any mates and neither does she as u can see they hardly have or spend much times with anyone else other than themselves like seriously is she trying portray that it’s a good thing to give up your job that you’ve worked so hard for just to be at home with the OH.......nahhhh duck that if me and my man did what she did will end up in fights...this sort of relationship isn’t good they both need a proper job and actually times with other people as in mates when they find some.......
completely agree with this, it’s not normal to spend 24/7 with someone, I’d definitely be ready to kill someone

Reactions: 20
If nothing else the clubs going to get a sudden influx of the tribe signing their kids up. Just all feels a bit dangerous no?
I’d put money on her never stepping foot inside the place again. Same with her family tradition of going to the library and Greggs. She is so full of tit.

Poor Ronnie misses out cos his mums a dick’ed.

Reactions: 14
Their relationship isn’t normal, it is from the outside very unhealthy from what we are shown, they clearly don’t trust each other for varying reasons, and I bet she’s in one room of the house whilst he’s in the other... so yea they both may be at home but they don’t spend anytime with each other-unless it’s for the gram of course!

Reactions: 9
She talks about anxiety, she talks about privacy, but when she takes her little boy to a club for the first time she plasters the event all over social media. So everyone knows what day, time, and also which club Ronnie is attending. Let your son have fun but off the gram! Stop using him for content and engagement purposes. Where’s Ronnies right to privacy and safety? This woman is going to be the worst narcissistic parent at primary school. Pity the parents (and teachers!) who have to attend the same school as her.

Reactions: 31
Re iron. I don’t care if you do or don’t...

but our Soph has admitted in the past that she doesn’t iron.Of course, she was flogging a steamer when she said it. She also said it when she was using that spray wrinkle release on that shirt she had to tug a thousand times to release the crease. She has shown a mini iron board that she keeps in the garage next to their fag jackets.
I think she said in her first book (?) that she hired someone to do ironing. But also, when she was pregnant and was putting away loads of baby clothes, her mum “bless her” had washed and ironed everything for Princess Sophie.

who knows the truth, she lies all the time, but those are all the things I remember about her and irons 😴
Cheers! I now feel fully informed about irons. 👍👍👌👌👌

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg had a look on their Facebook page and none of the parents wearing masks and 5 of them hunched near each other 🙄 do the mask wearing rules not apply 🤷‍♀️
I looked too !! Absolutely zero social distancing going on. 😩😩 Should have been compulsory to wear a mask. I work in a school and to keep the children safe, no parents in the building and other adult visitors are kept to absolute minimum and we have now asked parents that are dropping off in the playground to wear masks as it’s very crowded. Covidiots!! 😡

Reactions: 10
The football thing is 100% gifted in exchange for promotion. The overload of information about the class, Ronnie in the brand T-shirt it’s SO obvious. How sad that rich Mrs Hinch can’t even pay for her own child to experience something. When I saw it I was like wow that’s ace that she’s got him there and now I’m just fucked off at her exploiting Ronnie for her own gain AGAIN.

Reactions: 28
What's with the clock she has started adding to her stories? Is it to 'prove' that she doesnt pre record! Therefore we can now assume that any story without a clock IS a pre record yes? We see you Soph!
I thought it was because someone on here mentioned she posts at certain times for 'engagement' but that also makes sense, especially since she hasn't been on here since 2019 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poor old Jimmy 2 squares!!
Apart from the choc pastry being utter shite, why does everyone else get a full bar of choc in theirs but Jamie only gets 2 little squares of galaxy.....making his the smallest one out of the lot? I mean, I know it's a waste as it'll all go in the bin anyway, but Jeez don't be so tight with the galaxy woman!!
She also needs to step away from the Jus-Rol now. The passive aggressive 'troll' wind up has gone on for far too long and now she just looks like a total dick 🤷‍♀️ She's the one who can't leave it alone!

That's my two-penneth for the day. She's too boring at the minute to take much notice of.

Reactions: 18
Her house isn't clean enough to have a cleaner, if she does, they need sacking. It might look tidy but it's certainly not clean.
I’d love to run my finger over one of those plates sitting out on her dining table.

🤩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Thank you. Can't believe she's a teenager. Just had a check up with the vets and the vet (a different one) was equally surprised she's still here. She's so fluffy but underneath it she still only weighs 3kg 😭 despite us feeding her loads as advised by the vet. My other cat who's 3 gets very upset by the difference in food as she is in fact huge and only half a kilo off being overweight. She is most put out by her measly portion in comparison. (again it's the weight of food the vet suggests, take note Soph, it's how you love a pet)
My mums cat lived to 22 🥰

• Wow
  • Heart
I’ve been having a bit of a Hinch break but these are from a few bits we were discussing on childhood - she hasn’t read it and neither have I but I’ve listened up to the Ronnie chapter and then my ears started bleeding so I’ve taken a mini break from her 😉

I’ve cut out some stuff that would give away who it is (even though our Soph hasn’t been here since 2019...) but if you’ve got any questions about specific bits from it tag me in it and I’ll send it over for answers. The not going out when younger is bollocks - used to go round to friends houses loads and every party etc she was there

View attachment 272985View attachment 272986View attachment 272987
No wonder grinch has got such an issue with her weight if old bag Barker was such a witch! I have a friend the same , her mum was downright nasty to her growing up and now she absolutely adores her mum and makes out they have this amazing relationship. She goes above and beyond trying to please her and get her approval on everything and is def trying to get the love and praise she missed out on as a kid. Sad really. Thanks for the snippets @JamiesWillyHillBalance
❤❤

Love Piers Morgan’s comment that he wrote his book all by himself yet he’s not no.1 on Amazon. Me thinks that was a slight dig at you know who...🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My mums cat lived to 22 🥰
Mine is 15 and is the devil reincarnated, he is so bloody mean. I always say to my son I bet he will live to be the oldest cat ever 😂😂 we do love him dearly, when he is asleep 😂😂 And just to keep it hinch related... I still don't like her!! ATV!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.