Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if said already but... Anyone else think that those skate decorations were a hint that she's doing dancing on ice??
Maybe inch,but word has it he's got nowhere near 3 legs🤷‍♀️
And also the way Holly looked at her she'd stand no chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my days, those ‘noodle nests’ didn’t look appetising at all! 🤮 The stuff she makes for Ronnie gets weirder & weirder! I don’t have any children of my own yet, so I’m the first to admit I don’t know anything about feeding babies, but I don’t see any of my friends serving stuff like that up to their little ones!
I thought my 4 year old nephew loving a peanut butter (or jam) ham and cheese sandwich was weird but those my goodness and its not even her own concoction 😱

Reactions: 7
The gifted part has been deleted! 🙃🙄
So they reposted her story and said they’d gifted it to her, but in her story she’s made no mention of it being a gift?

This is what I have a problem with. I don’t care how she chooses to speak to her child as that truly is none of our business but I do care that she flouts advertising guidelines and is misleading.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
No sleeves on all day then suddenly on a cleaning (prerecorded) vid sleeves appear...witchy poo.

Looks as though they have deleted this story - wonder if Grinch has been on their case about it being gifted???
Hate to think what goes on behind the scenes with stuff like this. Obviously she bullies her way round everything. Funny how she’s too busy to see messages from adoring fans but she’s quick off the mark to get stuff deleted

Reactions: 15
Her latest post about painting the step. Listen to the way she says “painttt ittttt” and she literally said noooo for “new”. Her voice has been insufferable since she started to talk like a cvnt. But she doesn’t talk like that when she’s f2f with the camera. Fake fvck.

Reactions: 14
Hate to think what goes on behind the scenes with stuff like this. Obviously she bullies her way round everything. Funny how she’s too busy to see messages from adoring fans but she’s quick off the mark to get stuff deleted
I’m starting to wonder if she has her inbox on filters for certain words.. she’s such a dick

Reactions: 12
Now they've shared another post that says it's great Mrs Hinch is supporting small businesses 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Those noodle nests looked dire. No wonder Ronnie only ate the cucumber. Imagine only making finger food for breakfast lunch and dinner. The constipation in that household must be off the charts.

• Haha
I didn’t know ‘babiez doez sleepinz’

Ronnie will have impeccable speech loving with Soph

hilarious when she was cackling at him with the baby bottle and he just walked off like .. 😶here she goez

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That little business is very local to me, hate to think she's bullied her way around the advertising guidelines to fit her own purpose but have no doubt she has. I used to like her, but things like that have made me despise her. They deserve so much better, there are so many accounts out there that would be so grateful and shout it from the rooftops. She barely mentioned it, let alone said if it was good quality ect (their toys are absolutely fantastic)

Reactions: 16
I wonder how she gets them to back down and remove that is was a gift?
If it was my business I’d refuse and say I’m keeping it up because that’s the truth or you can send it back to me!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.