Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought my 4 year old nephew loving a peanut butter (or jam) ham and cheese sandwich was weird but those my goodness and its not even her own concoction šŸ˜±
Iā€™ve never thought to look at any of the recipe pages she tags to see if the food looks as vile on there as it does when sheā€™s made it, but maybe I should start!
I look after my Godson whenever my friend has an evening shift, I can just imagine his little face if I ever cooked him a Hinch style concoction for dinner! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seems itā€™s happened again. Remember the landscaper? The dog cake person. Many others. She must bully them via messenger to get it taken off. How does she have that much influence ffs

Reactions: 21
Baby does sleepings
Please talk to your child properly honest to God it drives me round the bend
She's doing him no favours by keep doing it

Reactions: 13
Seems itā€™s happened again. Remember the landscaper? The dog cake person. Many others. She must bully them via messenger to get it taken off. How does she have that much influence ffs
They must be desperate for 'shoppers'

If I had a company I wouldn't give her the steam off my piss. šŸ¤‘

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did you see the sad post on Fb hun group? About the new mum struggling šŸ˜•

Reactions: 6
They must be desperate for 'shoppers'

If I had a company I wouldn't give her the steam off my piss. šŸ¤‘
I donā€™t have any sympathy for these businesses anymore...Anyone that gifts her or any other scummy scrounging influencer and gets theyā€™re tag or gifted tags removed deserve it... will they ever learn!

Reactions: 18
Hope Henry treads in the white gloss for the step and then runs around the house putting paw prints all over the floors, the carpets, the beds and the sofa! He might lose his number one son status after that!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That little business is very local to me, hate to think she's bullied her way around the advertising guidelines to fit her own purpose but have no doubt she has. I used to like her, but things like that have made me despise her. They deserve so much better, there are so many accounts out there that would be so grateful and shout it from the rooftops. She barely mentioned it, let alone said if it was good quality ect (their toys are absolutely fantastic)
Looks a lovely shop, maybe you should pop in for a chat šŸ˜€

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Iā€™ve been trying to gloss a window sill for ages. Canā€™t get it done with two toddlers running around. I wonder how on earth she manages to gloss a step in her living room with a dog and a toddler running around. What a hero.

I AM BEING SARCASTIC

• Haha
So I took the plunge and signed up for an audible trial so I donā€™t have to line grinchā€™s pockets but be still in the know.
Now... my judgement:

how is it possible to say so many words with zero information value?

also the language and style of this ā€œbookā€ is shocking. English isnā€™t my first language and I speak more eloquently than that.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Iā€™ve been trying to gloss a window sill for ages. Canā€™t get it done with two toddlers running around. I wonder how on earth she manages to gloss a step in her living room with a dog and a toddler running around. What a hero.

I AM BEING SARCASTIC
This was my first thought too!!
The other was - that looked so bad.. because the paint was chipped, not just worned off... it was like quick fox from cheap landlord estate.. It looked better just cleaned with the little imperfections on it..

Also have we ever seen Roonie eat something else than cucumber and brocoli from his meals? Some odd pastry yes, but usually it's just veggies he is not even interested in any other slop on his plate, she just makes him laugh while he eats to make it looks like he enjoys it..šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know where I can get a tub of that magic white paint that Zoph just used? It looks really good because itā€™s also changed the colour of her floor and the mat outside x
list:
Paint step
Book super hero party
Book hotel
Harass small businesses
Buy more cucumber

• Haha
Now they've shared another post that says it's great Mrs Hinch is supporting small businesses šŸ™„
MAYBE she thought she was getting a freebie till she was outed so she's shot them Ā£50 quid and a #gifted scrubdaddy to keep them quiet šŸ¤«

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I took the plunge and signed up for an audible trial so I donā€™t have to line grinchā€™s pockets but be still in the know.
Now... my judgement:

how is it possible to say so many words with zero information value?

also the language and style of this ā€œbookā€ is shocking. English isnā€™t my first language and I speak more eloquently than that.
She had a good practise on her instastories šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
My head might just explode.
Someone else making excuses for her behaviour as possible bi polar.
I suspect she's acting in out on the instruction of mommy dearest who knows full well what the signs are because she failed to deal with the very real diagnosis of her eldest step daughter.The manic buying of crap etc and the consequences.Was easier to get her a hospital bed than allow her to recover in her own home with a father she idolised.
I can't wait to publish my memoirs.
Sorry,haven't quite got over her using the story of a young man's suicide to pad her fairytale out with.šŸ˜”

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Hello, Iā€™m new here so sorry if Iā€™m doing this wrong, but itā€™s really annoyed me how she posts that video of her cleaning the ledge as if sheā€™s just done it? We all know itā€™s prerecorded, sheā€™s wearing different clothes and obviously wouldnā€™t do it when the dog and child are nearby, but she worded the ā€˜so glad I can tick this off my listā€™ as if sheā€™s done it right now? I just feel like she should mention that itā€™s one she recorded earlier to be more transparent.

And also she feeds her son these new meals but doesnā€™t show him eating them. The last you see in the videos is that he hasnā€™t even touched what sheā€™s made and just eaten the accompanying veg. She should include a clip of the plate at the end to show how much heā€™s eaten, so atleast she could be like ā€˜Iā€™m going to be honest, he didnā€™t like this oneā€™ so then we get a full recommendation of whether to do it or not. If he polished it off in seconds weā€™ll know itā€™s a good recommendation and give it a go. I know all children are different but if sheā€™s showing recipes I feel like she should also let us know whether it was a success or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.