Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again she waited to post this Haul time today for engagements at the time the most people would watch. She could of clearly hauled those poxy 7 or whatever items quickly last night😂😂. Stop. Buying. Shite. You dont need anything. Bet she buys more than she makes out. Mega mega fumin😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Colour is so important in early childhood it's a good thing he's not there 24/7. Imagine when he's asked the primary colours in school? Grey, beige and white will be Ronsums answer.
There is literally no colour in their lives at all! That latest ‘haul’ was all grey or white, so dull. I like a bit of grey (sorry guyyzzz) but mixed with pinks and other bright colours. Couldn’t agree more about the lack of stimulus for that poor child, so sad.

Reactions: 19
Colour is so important in early childhood it's a good thing he's not there 24/7. Imagine when he's asked the primary colours in school? Grey, beige and white will be Ronsums answer.
He probably thinks he's colour blind every day then he looks out at the garden and thinks 'bloody hell look at that grass. Got me eyesight back'

• Haha
Reactions: 30
There is literally no colour in their lives at all! That latest ‘haul’ was all grey or white, so dull. I like a bit of grey (sorry guyyzzz) but mixed with pinks and other bright colours. Couldn’t agree more about the lack of stimulus for that poor child, so sad.
I'm the same, I like grey as a background colour but it needs to be paired with brighter colours as it makes them stand out. Those skating boot things are bleeping awful!

Reactions: 10
sorry if this has already been said (I have a lot to catch up on) but if my auntie was worth 2.5 mil and I got a 99p home bargains bath bomb for Christmas i wouldn't be very impressed
I mean at least by a half decent lush one or something?
Also why doesn't she fill up some shoe boxes to send to disadvantaged children for Christmas??

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I’m so tired of some of the biggest influencers pushing so much plastic junk. Those plastic pumpkin pots will be used for one year and then thrown away and will take the next half a millennia to decompose and you can get biodegradable dog poo bags rather than single use plastic ones.

I know it seems so petty to moan about this but some of us are really trying to have a positive impact on the environment and it seems so fruitless when some people are clearly not even thinking about the environmental impact of how they spend their money.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Cos mum says you should always buy Christmas decorations in threes. Another pearl of wisdom from Ma Barker 😂
Doesn’t she need 9 then for her 3 trees?

Those colour absorbers always make me laugh as she has no colour in her entire life they are the last thing she needs 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just watched her haul.
Even pumpkins aren’t allowed to be orange in that house!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just watched her haul.
Even pumpkins aren’t allowed to be orange in that house!
Wonder if she'll repeat last year's Halloween decorations, where she spray painted pumpkins in the house (just to add to the chemical fumes) and then wondered why they were rotten before it was anywhere near the 31st 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is horrific for the environment. All her unnecessary shopping (I refuse to call it what she does as she has her own name on everything she does, everything isn’t about her), plastic crap and trees chopped down for the memwah. She should be ashamed. Because she gets gifted so much, she just buys crap to be doing something.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She is literally buying things for the sake of buying them now. If she put some clothes on she could have left the hot water bottle in the shop and there is no need for colour catchers if you sort your laundry properly.

Surely even the most dedicated Hincher can't get excited at the sight of poo bags 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I’m a Barking boy. Grew up on a well rough estate. Now we’ve seen real life! Not that teeny tiny village of Maldon 😂
I would love to see soph dumped in Barking for the day! Perhaps her and inch could take part in Celebrity Hunted and Barking could be their starting point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m so tired of some of the biggest influencers pushing so much plastic junk. Those plastic pumpkin pots will be used for one year and then thrown away and will take the next half a millennia to decompose and you can get biodegradable dog poo bags rather than single use plastic ones.

I know it seems so petty to moan about this but some of us are really trying to have a positive impact on the environment and it seems so fruitless when some people are clearly not even thinking about the environmental impact of how they spend their money.
I don't think it's petty to moan about her waste at all, she is encouraging waste in others and an addiction to shopping for useless things to satisfy an urge. She is toxic in so many ways but the most alarming is her environmental impact while we are in a climate crisis. She doesn't look past her blinders to see she is contributing to the destruction of her child's future.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.