Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she cook everything in a muffin tray?!
I find it ironic how she tries to come across as the best Mum in the world with all this bullshit, but just ends up being the worse Mum by sweating the small stuff and not actually giving her kid what he really needs. Time and love

• Heart
Reactions: 33
What the duck has she just made for lunch 🤮 even Ronnie didn't touch it! 🤮🤮🤮
Just make the kid a bleeping sarnie for the love of God!
He ate the cucumber, that's all he does seem to eat......it's the dog who needs to eat more cucumber?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Have we seen her write 'Drs' before on the list or is this a sympathy vote to coincide with the book, a bit like Jaymeh JDog liking Superman on Sky and now having a super hero party like some 4 year old...i wonder if he will have a super hero twin set complete with matching chav trainers!
I imagine him looking like Rodney in the episode of only fools and horses when they go to a party as Batman and robin

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well that haul was an anti climax I don’t think that’s even the half of it but we take the piss to much with how accurate we are 😂 I got a bingo with the Halloween and Christmas tit but no ott loveeee ittt guys it’s like she’s trying not to say it. No cheap tat for Ron but for her niece instead and I guess the red and blue icing is for super hero spider man superman style cakes well an attempt. Does Ronnie have a condition which means he has trouble chewing and swallowing since she serves him a special dish of everything oven baked or in muffin form genuinely curious

Reactions: 10
Baby does sleepings! Bot bot for baby? Bot bot for Ron! It’s like a different bloody language! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Baby does sleepins wtf! Why does she speak like a twit! 😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok hold on. How much 5 spice?!!
Also why are you baking them? Why an egg with BROCCOLI? I can’t think of a worse thing to eat. It’s so dry. It has no liquid in it!
I have so many questions
Why are you baking these in the oven?
it looks like sage and onion stuffing!

I cannot understand that lunch.

They are complete made up stuff to get likes from those recipe sites she’s getting them from, just experimental crap that you see on YouTube like ‘5 minute crafts’ of people making fish tanks out of car tyres.

I do honestly think she has a pretty low IQ, the more I see of her the more sure I am that partly why she is so anxious is because basic every day things are so challenging for her.

She may have made a lot of money by shilling cheap rubbish but let’s be honest most of it is off the back of her being young, fashionably attractive and thin.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just as well she’s loaded, she will be able to use her *gifted money to pay for a speech therapist for Ronniedonniedoodah when he copies her stupid speech “baby don sleepings, botbot for baby”
Speak correctly you absolute whopper of a woman. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is so awkward around her own son! He will not be able to speak for ages with the way she talks to him in the stupid voices.
Anyone else see him recoil and run away when she started doing her vile screech/deep breath laugh? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I am ready to call social services.

rice noodles would go rock hard in the oven 🤢
Joking aside, he really doesn't need all this stuff she keeps feeding him....god knows what she added... soy and something but he doesnt need that?
Why cant she just give him cereal or toast and banana then a sandwich or just scrambled a plain egg with some beans and then a nice "ordinary" dinner....I couldn't see anything wholesome or filling going into that muffin tin.....a homemade fresh blueberry muffin would have probably done him more good!!

Reactions: 6
I’m also curious to know if Ron is gonna be a gawwnnnnn louder or a Mumma’s says sleeps bot bot handsomezzzz or a mix of both lol can you imagine Gawwwwnnnn louder handsomezzz boyzzz manzzz WHITNEYYYYY

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.