Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mum sez I've dun such a good job of bringing the community togeva and that I'm like actual Wonderwoman. So she sez I can have a party.
Mum sez I can have jelly in jus roll and it don't matter if its rubbish cos I'm still learnin so anyfink is forgiven guyyzzz.
Mum sez not all heroes wear capes, but I'm allowed the biggest and bestest cos I'm just sooooo important and everybody laavvvvs me soooo much!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Super hero party for 6 wow I wonder who the other 3 guests will be 😂 we know Soph of course will stick to the rules won’t she 😂
I’m calling that our shrinking violet dresses up as Wonder Woman. Complete with skirt so short you can see what she had for breakfast

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Poor flower. Such a bundle of anxiety. I really feel for her here. It must be awful not having the confidence to actually get your tits out and have to leave your bra on in a room full of people. Bless her
I don’t even do that in front of my other half 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And todays ticklist...Hotel booked (because she doesn't go away enough). Ronaldo's playhouse (have we actually witnessed this yet?) and Superhero party (will this be a virtual party given Covid restrictions !?!) Also noticed emails/contracts, oh please no more collaborations or plugging shite companies!!!

Reactions: 16
Hello, I’m fank you and very Middleton to the party as I’ve not been on for a few days and have been trying to catchup but cannot believe how much she is still rinsing this memwar. Why does she keep asking questions of her sheep about it? How come it is taking some of them days to read it? From the bits that I’ve read/listened to on here, it would take a few hours at most with several breaks! And don’t get me started on the grammar/poor English. To those of you that have listened to the audio version all in the name of tattle, I salute you; just the few extracts I’ve heard hurt my ears.
Suffering today and not able to get dressed, worrying about everything and that doesn’t include a super hero party or waiting for the home bargains haul reveal either. Anxiety? She hasn’t got a clue.
Edited to add big hugs and love to all of you that have mentioned your problems in the last few days, you’re not alone while you’re here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
How does the list work then? She’s ticked shine sink so she saying she does it once a week and
Not several Times a day ?

What’s with all she radio shite? I listen to the radio for music, not people taking. I’d listen to a podcast if I wanted that.

Ronnie clearly isn’t there this morning

Reactions: 12
How does the list work then? She’s ticked shine sink so she saying she does it once a week and
Not several Times a day ?

What’s with all she radio shite? I listen to the radio for music, not people taking. I’d listen to a podcast if I wanted that.

Ronnie clearly isn’t there this morning
I don’t reckon Ronnie is hardly ever there. She’s probably got her old bag mother on the books as an au pair for tax avoidance

• Haha
Reactions: 28
To be fair if i were Ronnie I wouldn't wanna be there either 🤪
Colour is so important in early childhood it's a good thing he's not there 24/7. Imagine when he's asked the primary colours in school? Grey, beige and white will be Ronsums answer.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Me and my fella haven't spoke for at least 25 mins and hes just looked up and went 'who do you reckon would win in a scrap? Mrs Hinch or Stacey Solomon?' I think Stace
Megan you actually kill me on here everyday😂😂😂😂😂 imagine us tattle bastards under one roof. House will be on fire 😂😂😂😂😂 non stop laughs too omg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.