Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Giving Grunch ideas for her next collab!! Extra large chicken strip bucket with sides of denta stix !!
I forgot to take my left over pasta into work for lunch, so I treat myself to a large 5 piece Henry meal with a fanta.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What the duck has she just made for lunch 🤮 even Ronnie didn't touch it! 🤮🤮🤮
Just make the kid a bleeping sarnie for the love of God!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I saw the hot water bottle in hb,if you bought 2 they could be used as heated mittens 😂 they are tiny.
Also,thank @Spacemonkey the memory,
Cooper man and Blunder woman,ha,ha 🤣
Screenshot_20201006-132247_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'll send you a chicken strip in the post Ronaldo. I know you're eating your brother but I feel sorry for you mate! Hope this helps xx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anybody just seen graham norton promoting his book on This Morning? Now that is how you promote a book! Holly was holding up a copy for the audience and laughing and smiling. Did Grinch even say the word book in her interview? The comparison is unbelievable

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Lmao they look like shat up bird nests. Can she stop the cupcake mold stuff now😂😂 for goodness sake 4mins to butter a bit of bread and a Grate some cheese and put in a slice of ham. What’s so hard lmaooooooo. She covered the tit nests with the text 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The dilated pupils and fast speaking... is she actually ok hun? I thought the tranquillisers were a bit of tattle banter but I’m actually starting to believe theirs truth to it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.