Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I thought my 4 year old nephew loving a peanut butter (or jam) ham and cheese sandwich was weird but those my goodness and its not even her own concoction 😱
I’ve never thought to look at any of the recipe pages she tags to see if the food looks as vile on there as it does when she’s made it, but maybe I should start!
I look after my Godson whenever my friend has an evening shift, I can just imagine his little face if I ever cooked him a Hinch style concoction for dinner! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Bgr101

VIP Member
I started following her when she was in hospital the first time with the blood clot. I was in a very bad way after the stillbirth of my baby son. I became obsessed watching her stories then I started buying all the cleaning products. My cupboards were full of minky’s, pink stuff, cif steel spray ect. I made my partner drive to 9 different Tesco’s on the same day to find lemon zing zoflora. Then I wanted all the white baskets and they had to be labelled then my partner bought me the shark hoover because he thought it would make me happy. Not long after there was a blogger on Instagram who mentioned tattle and that they had threads bad mouthing her. I went for a nosey and that’s when I noticed grinch’s name at the bottom of the pages and I thought to myself why is poor Sophie being attacked all she does is clean.
The more I read the more my eyes were opened and I realised what
she was and I was disgusted with myself for getting sucked in. Now i only use bleach for the toilet, aldi lime and mint disinfectant spray and washing up liquid for everything else.
P.s I still have the shark don’t shoot me 😂 it’s the only hoover that works on my carpets
Shows how easily people are influenced tho!

Reactions: 5

JamiesWillyHillBalance

The times they are a-Changing (we can hope).

also, in the interest of fairness, I made a mistake earlier today. I had said she started the home account for family and friends, when in fact, she was quoted as saying she didn’t want to bore her family and friends so she started the home account separately. (Now she gets to bore all of us instead 🥴)
Sorry if someone has already said this but she herself said in the book she created it to share updates with family and friends so that’s another lie right there 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Haha I have a toy Dyson for my one year old. He's absolutely obsessed with mine and always tries to rip it off the wall so my sister got him a replica for his birthday. It's so bloody adorable when I say to him "shall we hoover?" and he runs to get his.
Calling bingo on this - we’ll see her and RonRon do next

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Yep, had one for years. Works really well and its easy to store. I got mine in Poundstretcher, about £3 I think
At least it’s not like her latest sales spree
A snip a £129.00
To think I just wipe my counter top/toaster with a bog standard cloth 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Fudrick

Unless my memory is tricking me I’m sure she bought a lead or something to aid her walking Chicken strip with the pram? Showed it once as she took the long miles to Freda of the high plains house
Yeah, a tie around the waist number.

What’s the big text box hiding in her shopping basket and also on Ron’s plate?

Apologies if said already but... Anyone else think that those skate decorations were a hint that she's doing dancing on ice??
Probably hoping to get Jamie on it she couldn’t possibly do anything that involved criticism and not purely compliments

Olivemaks

VIP Member
You are indeed. She doesnt fit the spec though. She is anything but a good cleaner! She never cleans anything just sprays it with shit.
Right😂 the sink is storage for dirty dishes then straight in dishwasher. She’s the type to put on teaspoon in the dishwasher

Is it just me or does her head look absolutely huge? It doesn’t look right 🤷‍♀️
her head looks like it’s too big for her body? 🤣
Queen of hearts vibez
Hence my display pic😂

Red Squirrel

Chatty Member
Plot twist - Jamie’s not even in the toilet. The fruitcake is just lip syncing (badly) to Sinead O’Connor up against the door whilst he’s in the garage on the old resistance bands and putting some moolah on Sheffield United on Willy Hill.
L
Don’t you mean resistant bands 😂😂😂

• Haha