Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammaof3

VIP Member
How did you listen to this?x
Fanny all her interviews are linked in the wiki

Reactions: 6

Debbie83

So Ronnie had cucumber for lunch and them broccoli bird nest things went in the bin.
Maybe with all her money she should hire a chef!

Tui

VIP Member
Just came on here to say this - seen this on my ‘explore’ page on the gram just after I finished watching this unoriginal boring bastard’s stories. Bet all the ‘hinchers’ have slid into her DMs with pics of their piss stained knicks from where they’ve been laughing so much at her hilarious antics
About as funny as a SJ video I.e as funny as cold sick

Flogging a dead horse Mrs hinch are sales not going too well. Hustling people to buy it before it runs out. Last chance folks this is limited get stocked up!!!!
Probably been told to advertise this again on her zoom meeting how transparent is he

I was going to say this! Been a complete flop even the cult fb groups have slated it.

StellaSparkles

Ok. I've got to ask. At risk of being Beckinsale to the party; the arm scarring that she's mentioned a few times.
I'm genuinely perplexed. I think the story goes that because her gastric band op fucked up, she nearly lost her arm. How? Does anyone know?
The reason I'm asking is that whenever she mentions the scar, it's usually with a 'poor me' vibe. Like 'I have to find dresses to cover my arms'. But it's in complete contradiction to the majority of what she wears. Not a biggie, just a bit irritating. Like thrush. Mrs Thrush.
Does she have them on both arms, or just the one? If both, that's exactly what a skin removal scar looks like. I've only seen her show the right arm. There's no reason I can possibly think of why a gastric band would nearly cause loss of limb OR result in scarring like that. I really think she just had the tiniest bit of loose skin, and privately paid to have it removed rather than jumping through the hoops that the NHS would have made her go through (I'm assuming similar to US insurance, they'd want to see sustained maintenance of weight loss, but ALSO evidence of participation at a gym to build muscle tone under the skin as that can disguise it, although skin laxity can't really be fixed). I don't know what NHS regulations are, but she would've had a very, very, very hard time getting approved for skin removal in the US and would've needed to self finance. Skin removal is really only seen with people who have lost hundreds of pounds and who it's affecting mobility and physical health. I'd think the "poor me" attitude might be because maybe she didn't expect them to be so obvious.

Note: speculation, NOT body shaming, personal knowledge only, open to correction, and I wouldn't fault Sophie for any of this if she weren't fibbing about it

Red Squirrel

Chatty Member
I’m backing Solomon, I’ve seen a fair few Essex bitch fights in my time and SS strikes me as the kind of girl that does her own dirty work and I bet she could fuck up a bitch if she wanted to, Soph would have a melt down and demand someone fights for her 🙌🏻😂
🤔 i wonder who 😂 Ma perhaps ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I dunno about anyone else but when I listen to the radio I absolutely zone out when anything other than music is getting played. Like when the presenters are talking or adverts are on, and when people are being interviewed. Im listening to the radio for a sing song not to listen to Mrs Hinch bang on about trolls and cleaning hacks that aren't even hacks! She got the shitty slot on This Morning then no other TV, her bezzie pal Stace couldn't even get on her LW 😂
I don't even listen to the radio 🤷 Spotify or podcasts for me

Snoopy29

Shame mum never taught her to eat properly isnt it, baring in mind she’s the be all and end all apparently... wonder what mum always said about eating an ice cream....

kettlekitten

VIP Member
I blame this girls mum for exposing her daughter to such a negative influence. I find the whole relationship utterly bizarre and just feels like Hinch is exploiting her to make herself look good
Hinch is not the only one, not naming names

I wonder if we see all the cheap Halloween tat she bought last year like those Poundland pumpkin tea lights 👋 probably sending Jamie to the loft to get them as soon as she catches up 😂

Be kond

Chatty Member
I could swear she was about to say "new pram" but corrected herself to "little pram" as she opened the door to go on a family walk..

Ron needs to be facing outward at this stage of his life not at his parents.

More product placement with the Febreeze behind her laptop in the kitchen .

Also is this a toy shark / dyson for Ron ?
My little boy loves a Hoover, ended up buying a small toy Henry one because he kept taking Chunks out of the wall with my hoover...hope ronnie does the same hehe

• Haha

RogueRey

VIP Member
Someone tell Soph we don't have smell-o-vision .

Anti Bac the cushions with Febreeze. Instead don't let the dog on the furniture .

Also paint the with a roller next time.

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Yeah it’s super weird. My wee one just had lunch with an unofficial uncle and his kids at the weekend. Her other unofficial uncle pops by all the time to see us (although not for a while since Nicola banned people indoors). Where are his friends?
Placing bets on his behalf

• Haha