Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I might be Caitlyn Jenner to the party but when shes stood outside the bog isnt that already a tik tok 😂 has she not got her own original ideas?? Her Hinchers are daft and probs thinks she's been hilarious as well 😂
Exactly, so many people have already done this. It’s embarrassing!

I’ve never had that, I just get called jealous & an idiot then it mysteriously gets deleted!
No, I hadn’t until today. Obviously her PR team working overtime to get rid of anything that doesn’t kiss her a#se

Reactions: 4

kettlekitten

VIP Member
Personal gripe, but I hate it when people leave drawers open. It’s like an epidemic in my house. I just walk round closing them. Drives me mad! 😤
Mine too! My hub always leaves the larder door open and doesn’t put the lid down on the kitchen bin 😤

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
What the hell did she make for dinner .. that was actually gross noodle nests??😬😬 why does everything have to have an egg in it with her she’s actually putting me off food 😂

Ronnies face when she laughed at him for sucking the bottle he looked so fed up of her shit

does it count as cleaning if you paint it 🤔
She definitely won't be bringing out a cookbook 😂

• Haha

Olivemaks

VIP Member
Just had a look at the recipe for the noodle bowls

Is that all the poor lad is having with a couple of cucumber slices

INGREDIENTS:
2 handfuls of broccoli
1 nest of vermicelli noodles
1 egg
1 dash of soy low salt sauce
1 tsp of Chinese 5 spice

Soph note it is teaspoon
honestly. I’d be testing out recipes myself before presenting half the so stuff she does for Ronnie.. it’s either she throws majority of his shite lunches away And resorts to ellas pouches of camera or gives it to the dog hence henballs ever expanding waistline! The waste in every aspect of her life is beyond me

RogueRey

VIP Member
I don’t think she’d have got either gastric band or skin removal surgery on NHS. Bariatric surgery on NHS, you need a BMI of 35-40 minimum and people have to jump through loads of hoops to get it, even if their obesity is making them really sick. I’ve never seen a photo of her looking remotely close to being morbidly obese. I’m not an expert but I don’t think they do bands on NHS much as they aren’t as effective as a gastric bypass.

Skin surgery wise, I reckon it would have to have been affecting her mobility or skin integrity and usually it would be apronectomy (abdominal skin) and it would have to be very significant. She definitely went private for both.

I don’t like to speculate on Ronsnomes development as it’s not his fault his mother puts his whole life on social media. I think she wants to keep him as a baby so that’s what she portrays him as. We only see what she wants us to see. I bet the reality is very different and he’s probably a normal lad.
She talks about the skin removal in the first book. She mentions that she couldn't fit properly into clothes . The sleeves were too tight even though her body would fit a top. Somehow she ended up with an infection that needed to be drained. She mentions being in hospital with drains in , as her arms up in an upward position. She laugh cried when her mum brought her wipes to clean but she couldn't. I'll have a look for the exact text. I do know it's mentioned the skin had to be removed.

amyossai

Chatty Member
Giving Grunch ideas for her next collab!! Extra large chicken strip bucket with sides of denta stix !!
I forgot to take my left over pasta into work for lunch, so I treat myself to a large 5 piece Henry meal with a fanta.

• Haha

Ground turmeric

Sorry if I’m kate to the party.... what Piers Morgan post? I’ve tried searching for his Facebook page and it’s nowhere to be seen 🤔
Yeah I went to twitter and couldn't find anything there.
Hopefully someone will fill us in, if we offer pastry that is 😆

Sarzzz

Just my 2 cent : after a crap haul we are shown her interacting with Ron with a baby doll and bottle. That we have never seen before. I really didn't think that a doll would be bought (allegedly) for this child.
I imagine it came home with him this morning from Ma Barkers

Magnolia23

VIP Member
I’ve been trying to gloss a window sill for ages. Can’t get it done with two toddlers running around. I wonder how on earth she manages to gloss a step in her living room with a dog and a toddler running around. What a hero.

I AM BEING SARCASTIC
This was my first thought too!!
The other was - that looked so bad.. because the paint was chipped, not just worned off... it was like quick fox from cheap landlord estate.. It looked better just cleaned with the little imperfections on it..

Also have we ever seen Roonie eat something else than cucumber and brocoli from his meals? Some odd pastry yes, but usually it's just veggies he is not even interested in any other slop on his plate, she just makes him laugh while he eats to make it looks like he enjoys it..🤦‍♀️

Why has she bullied another “really small business” into removing their story advising that they gifted her something?

She is a poisonous bastard.

Let’s all complain about it.

She needs accountability for these things that she thinks she can get away with.
What did she do ?

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Does anyone have a child around rondons age? I don’t have children myself however I’m confused As to why he’s so silent and nonchalant ☹Shouldn’t they be a bit more.. you know. Expressive.. I wonder how long she spends playing with him and not just getting a snap in for Instagram then getting up ticking lists again dust hunting ..
she does not show most of those things so you can’t speculate on them. He isn’t silent just she doesn’t show him often without music over the top