Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammaof3

VIP Member
What delights are we in for today then? Any more radio shows? Any TV appearances? Some more of Jamie’s hilarious banter? I can’t wait for a day of Tattle trolling 😊

ATV
She said she has more today, that's why she's quiet I think.

• Sick
Reactions: 5

KeriRhys

VIP Member
my dog is greedy as fuck. He will steal anything and will try to get your food. It is his nature and I rescued him age 5 so I have struggled to train this out of him. Sometimes you just can’t so you have to find other ways of managing it ie don’t have food around him and he never has human food off a plate. He has his healthy dog food, low fat dog treats or carrots (which he loves).

She clearly spoils him constantly with treats, fatty unhealthy dog foods like those awful chews, cheap salty processed chicken slices and he is now a greedy dog
Our last dog was a rescue, and he was the same with food... So greedy. But as you said, you manage it in different ways...not sitting with the poor sod in headlock so he can't sneak a bite!

Two man tedium again this morning, I mean does it not get seriously fucking dull to have to film the same thing every morning?
And how does she stop them from running into the hallway until she’s ready to film it? Or running through at the same time? I reckon Onslow must be involved, he probably has to hold them both back & let Henry go first followed by Ronnie a few seconds later. What a sad fucking life!
It looked completely edited to me... Shot of Hen running then a completely different shot of Ronnieroo to give the illusion they're "always together"

Fudrick

HalfInchHill doing behind the scenes guff 🥱
Forgot to mention yesterday too on one of her stories she referenced one of her radio interviews (the one in which was mentioned the shithoop "pie" & she threw her head back hysterically)
Her story take on it was focused around having to take the good with the bad LMFAO you're welcome for the content SoapyTattleTroll.

Olivemaks

VIP Member
Wait has she bought another collapsible colander. Why on earth does she need two?! Her house must be full to bursting with crap.
Think this is the same from the other day. She’s been asked to advertise so ended up reposting that piece of shite haul from the other day. She’s becoming more a puppet on strings day by day. Wow. Actual wow. It’s right in front of our eyes now. Absolute pisstake

Last edited:

Pergola

VIP Member
Well that haul was an anti climax I don’t think that’s even the half of it but we take the piss to much with how accurate we are 😂 I got a bingo with the Halloween and Christmas shit but no ott loveeee ittt guys it’s like she’s trying not to say it. No cheap tat for Ron but for her niece instead and I guess the red and blue icing is for super hero spider man superman style cakes well an attempt. Does Ronnie have a condition which means he has trouble chewing and swallowing since she serves him a special dish of everything oven baked or in muffin form genuinely curious
I doubt very much he could have chewed his way through roasted noodles!!! 😋😋

• Haha

GossipBug

VIP Member
Does anyone have a child around rondons age? I don’t have children myself however I’m confused As to why he’s so silent and nonchalant ☹Shouldn’t they be a bit more.. you know. Expressive.. I wonder how long she spends playing with him and not just getting a snap in for Instagram then getting up ticking lists again dust hunting ..
I've got one a couple of months younger and he doesn't stop babbling. He's got about 5 solid words now.

• Heart

Magnolia23

VIP Member
So I took the plunge and signed up for an audible trial so I don’t have to line grinch’s pockets but be still in the know.
Now... my judgement:

how is it possible to say so many words with zero information value?

also the language and style of this “book” is shocking. English isn’t my first language and I speak more eloquently than that.
She had a good practise on her instastories 🤣

Bgr101

VIP Member
What in the hell does jaymee do all day long? He's now a year into his 2 week parental leave 😂 does he ever leave the house? Does he still go to the gym and to watch the football with his mates. Imagine the conversations between them, all the others chatting about work and all he has to say is yeah wrote about how proud I am of zoph in her 17th tub of caramel chew chew this week lads 😬 is he not embarrassed about the fact that he's living off his wife and providing nothing for the handsnomes? 🙄
He hardly needs to work tho does he ! Tho youd think he would want to do something for himself.

Astonishing

VIP Member
I have a 5, 3 and 1

5 year old was so punctual by age 2.
the 1 year old has a lot of words but he is sort of spoken for by his older siblings if that makes sense 😂 “Theodore wants a biscuit” or a “water”
And I have to stop and try let him tell me what he wants or I’ll end up with a mute rHHonnie
My older ones are the same and now whenever they try speak for my youngest she turns round points her finger or hand 🖐 and shrieks Noooooooooo me do talk

• Haha