Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RogueRey

VIP Member
A pizza braid doesn't use pizza dough. It's made with puff pastry.

So it's possible she is using the wrong jus Rol product.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Amibovvered

VIP Member
Jesus Christ her army are mental. They talk like she’s a celebrity she’s not even on TV like the rest of them. I bet she’s sat reading her arse licking fan comments snorting boiled zoflora laughing her tits off feeling like a Queen she is literally the head bully she sends her minions out to fight for her.

One of those that kicks up stinks upsets everybody to start a fight then steps back making out it’s nothing to do with her 😆 😆 hopefully one piers will have a look and realise what a horrible nasty cult she encourages.
I think someone said Hinch has liked it too.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Its mad that Vest life doesn't have any friends of his own. Why doesn't he invite his friends over to watch the footy? Or just have a catch up? My hubby's friends come over all the time.

It's so weird and you are probably right, the only people at his birthday party will be her friends and family. He has already seen his family for their alloted time this quarter, so won't be seeing them again before Christmas. It's all about Grinch!
Yeah it’s super weird. My wee one just had lunch with an unofficial uncle and his kids at the weekend. Her other unofficial uncle pops by all the time to see us (although not for a while since Nicola banned people indoors). Where are his friends?

RogueRey

VIP Member
What was with the 30min gap between starting the lunch video, unrolling the dough and then spreading "sauce jam" all over it. . I'm curious now if she did use pizza dough . 😉

Reactions: 6

RogueRey

VIP Member
Was that toy - the baby doll with the magnetic toy - gifted? Ron is always in new clothes but knowing how stingy she is I doubt very much she’s actually paid for them. Surely the ASA need to do something about her non disclosures? It’s pulling the wool over her sheeples eyes. If something is gifted and she’s showing it on insta, she must declare it surely? Has she even bothered to tag that lady who sent the farm animals yet?

The doll and basket set is £30.. I don't think I ever spent that amount on a doll unless it was Christmas or a birthday.

• Wow

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
From what I could see in that story with the toys there is actually hardly any toys to tidy away. My kids are wild animals, every toy is pulled out just to make a mess not to actually play with them all. Where are the rest of his toys or is he only allowed certain ones out at a time. Just let him be a kid and tidy up later. She is so strange
My step son has a trolley of wooden blocks of all shapes and sizes. Spends hours playing with them building towers and castle's even makes up games but my god are they a nightmare to put awa. We try to say one tray only but if hiscousins are about its game on 😂😂😂

stopwindingeachotherup

I'm surprised they can move in the house for furniture and piles of toys for Bot Bot Ron. You can't just shower them with new stuff and think that's parenting..

• Haha

The Slayer

I just think it’s such a tease thing to do. Eating that right over his mouth, then if anything was to happen it’s the dog who is expected to have control. It’s ridiculous. Too much temptation. I imagine he respects soph more to not take food from her but it might be a different story when little Ronnie has been for a visit to the ice cream van. That dog will clearly think he is above the child and probably wouldn’t hesitate to steal if nobody was watching
He's stolen food from her before, or so she has said on her stories. So its an accident waiting to happen

margatemother

She will have received a significant advance, probably high six or low seven figures – and her agent will likely have negotiated better royalties. This book also has a higher RRP than the others, meaning she’ll get a higher cut. As much as it’ll annoy people, she will make a significant amount of money from this book – and that’s not counting ebook, audio and rights sales which publishers don’t make public.

• Sad

Olivemaks

VIP Member
And we’ll be the ones who get the blame when it does 🙄

Can see it now... sat on an episode of hoarders with her tatty grey rats nest and eyebrows touching the top of her forehead due to all the Botox clutching chicken strips ashes and crying into a manky minky because Ronnie’s finally moved out after being stuck behind the couch for 20 years and Onslow’s left her for a 20 year old. Atv!
Not fcking ‘ASHES’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭 diamanté urn

• Haha