Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Seeing her make the pizza braid, It looked like she was spreading Jam over it not Tomato sauce 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
The dog treats are cheap shit. I never feed my dog those hard horrible chewy things as he has to have a dry diet, grain free or we have the shits for days 🙄 so all he gets are something low fat and grain free or crunchy veg. I also try to make him work for his treats in a kong or a spiky ball

I said this before my dog nearly died when he stole some food behind my back (my fault though) and got pancreatitis. Greedy dogs are a real danger to themselves

• Sad

Phoebephoeebs

Just had a browse on the Piers Morgan post, the Hinchers are proving exactly what trolls they are, going on to his page and saying something other than they love him, which in Hinch’s world would be grounds for an instant block! Biggest trolls proved right there, and what amazing Hinchers does she say she has?? With never any nastiness 😂🤣😂🤣 Fair play to Piers, he’s leaving all the comments up there, he doesn’t give a flying f*** just sitting back and seeing them show Hinch up. Mrs Hinch has raised and nurtured the real trolls. Going on someone’s account and slagging them off is trolling, keeping your concerns about the dirty deeds of an Influencer on a forum that they have to physically seek out is not.
Sorry if I’m kate to the party.... what Piers Morgan post? I’ve tried searching for his Facebook page and it’s nowhere to be seen 🤔

Pergola

VIP Member
I am ready to call social services.

rice noodles would go rock hard in the oven 🤢
Joking aside, he really doesn't need all this stuff she keeps feeding him....god knows what she added... soy and something but he doesnt need that?
Why cant she just give him cereal or toast and banana then a sandwich or just scrambled a plain egg with some beans and then a nice "ordinary" dinner....I couldn't see anything wholesome or filling going into that muffin tin.....a homemade fresh blueberry muffin would have probably done him more good!!

Braggles991

I haven't read her book but do you reckon Hincher's have noticed the terrible grammar? 😅😅😅.

They'd probably still lick her arse "She's just learning guys"

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Does she have them on both arms, or just the one? If both, that's exactly what a skin removal scar looks like. I've only seen her show the right arm. There's no reason I can possibly think of why a gastric band would nearly cause loss of limb OR result in scarring like that. I really think she just had the tiniest bit of loose skin, and privately paid to have it removed rather than jumping through the hoops that the NHS would have made her go through (I'm assuming similar to US insurance, they'd want to see sustained maintenance of weight loss, but ALSO evidence of participation at a gym to build muscle tone under the skin as that can disguise it, although skin laxity can't really be fixed). I don't know what NHS regulations are, but she would've had a very, very, very hard time getting approved for skin removal in the US and would've needed to self finance. Skin removal is really only seen with people who have lost hundreds of pounds and who it's affecting mobility and physical health. I'd think the "poor me" attitude might be because maybe she didn't expect them to be so obvious.

Note: speculation, NOT body shaming, personal knowledge only, open to correction, and I wouldn't fault Sophie for any of this if she weren't fibbing about it
She had the surgery as, with most things in her life, she's only interested in the quick fix route. Most people wanting to loose weight will choose diet and exercise, not Soph, that would take patience and effort. No, Soph goes for gastric band and surgery, both very extreme for someone who wasn't that overweight in the first place. I'm surprised her family didn't intervene, instead they seem to have supported and even paid for it, perhaps due to her having mental health/eating disorder issues (which fake anxiety aside, there are definitely some issues there) and rather than reason with her, they choose to appease.

LoverA

Don’t these influencers ever make normal breakfasts and dinners?? SS with her elaborate breakfast, my kids are usually munching their toast as I’m pushing them out of the door! I get Ronnie is having his main meal in the day but who has time for that shite everyday just for 1!! Not that it’s a balanced diet that he is getting now but he will be devastated to get just a sandwich when he is in school.