Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As annoying as her voice is do we not all talk silly to babies? I know I sound ridiculous😂 with Ronnie's speech I just think we don't see it. I'm sure he babbles and makes noise even if he doesn't have words yet. I have a son and a daughter. My son didn't speak til after he turned 2. The health visitor told us she would leave him for 2 more months before shed come back to arrange possible speech therapy. Well a week or 2 later he started yapping and that was it he didn't need any help at all. And he was spoke to all the time I always said he couldn't get a word in so just didn't bother trying. My little girl started talking before she turned 1 - we call her Isa now she knows everything 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
So I didn’t speak until I was 4 years old but she needs to speak to him properly so he picks words and sentences up right. Maybe love this is why English was so important in school 😡

Reactions: 8
When Ron had that pretend bottle in his mouth & gobbo just burst out laughing, he walked away as if to say ‘duck off you silly bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Baby doez sleepins, bot bot for baby.. Jussssst love him guyzzzzz. Then I’m gonna painTTT ITTT guyzzz.

For duck sake she’s on one today, speak properly!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watching shrek with my toddler
Shrek says: useless, pathetic, annoying talking donkeys!!!!
That’s exactly how I would describe the grinch

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Being controversial here so sorry.

I worked in a nursery and it was a no-no to talk to them in baby language,

It's far easier to teach them the correct word 1st time say train/car, than to undo a choo-choo/brum-brum etc.

I know parents do (i did) and it's cute, but some children are obstinate gits and you have them saying choo-choo at 5, so do it right 1st time I say.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does reporting to the ASA do anything? I’ve been on a rampage this week 😂 Does it penalise the company or the ‘influencer’?

I’m backing Solomon, I’ve seen a fair few Essex witch fights in my time and SS strikes me as the kind of girl that does her own dirty work and I bet she could duck up a witch if she wanted to, Soph would have a melt down and demand someone fights for her 🙌🏻😂
'Mum says knock the witch out '

• Haha
I also didn't speak till i was 4 😛 I went to speech therapy and there was absolutely nothing wrong with me! I agree we do all speak to babies in a baby voice but Soph does it like x10000 to Ron 😂 i also think as I've said before it doesn't fit in with her ~aesthetic~ him talking/babbling. How is him chatting/shouting away gonna fit in with her piano music montage????

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.