Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she have them on both arms, or just the one? If both, that's exactly what a skin removal scar looks like. I've only seen her show the right arm. There's no reason I can possibly think of why a gastric band would nearly cause loss of limb OR result in scarring like that. I really think she just had the tiniest bit of loose skin, and privately paid to have it removed rather than jumping through the hoops that the NHS would have made her go through (I'm assuming similar to US insurance, they'd want to see sustained maintenance of weight loss, but ALSO evidence of participation at a gym to build muscle tone under the skin as that can disguise it, although skin laxity can't really be fixed). I don't know what NHS regulations are, but she would've had a very, very, very hard time getting approved for skin removal in the US and would've needed to self finance. Skin removal is really only seen with people who have lost hundreds of pounds and who it's affecting mobility and physical health. I'd think the "poor me" attitude might be because maybe she didn't expect them to be so obvious.

Note: speculation, NOT body shaming, personal knowledge only, open to correction, and I wouldn't fault Sophie for any of this if she weren't fibbing about it
I think I've only ever seen it on the right arm. And I have a friend that's going for skin regional having lost alot of weight several times. She's going private but there are stipulations involved with it.

Reactions: 3
Apologies if said already but... Anyone else think that those skate decorations were a hint that she's doing dancing on ice??

Reactions: 8
What’s the big text box hiding in her shopping basket and also on Ron’s plate?

Apologies if said already but... Anyone else think that those skate decorations were a hint that she's doing dancing on ice??
Probably hoping to get Jamie on it she couldn’t possibly do anything that involved criticism and not purely compliments

Reactions: 4
Does she have them on both arms, or just the one? If both, that's exactly what a skin removal scar looks like. I've only seen her show the right arm. There's no reason I can possibly think of why a gastric band would nearly cause loss of limb OR result in scarring like that. I really think she just had the tiniest bit of loose skin, and privately paid to have it removed rather than jumping through the hoops that the NHS would have made her go through (I'm assuming similar to US insurance, they'd want to see sustained maintenance of weight loss, but ALSO evidence of participation at a gym to build muscle tone under the skin as that can disguise it, although skin laxity can't really be fixed). I don't know what NHS regulations are, but she would've had a very, very, very hard time getting approved for skin removal in the US and would've needed to self finance. Skin removal is really only seen with people who have lost hundreds of pounds and who it's affecting mobility and physical health. I'd think the "poor me" attitude might be because maybe she didn't expect them to be so obvious.

Note: speculation, NOT body shaming, personal knowledge only, open to correction, and I wouldn't fault Sophie for any of this if she weren't fibbing about it
I don’t think she’d have got either gastric band or skin removal surgery on NHS. Bariatric surgery on NHS, you need a BMI of 35-40 minimum and people have to jump through loads of hoops to get it, even if their obesity is making them really sick. I’ve never seen a photo of her looking remotely close to being morbidly obese. I’m not an expert but I don’t think they do bands on NHS much as they aren’t as effective as a gastric bypass.

Skin surgery wise, I reckon it would have to have been affecting her mobility or skin integrity and usually it would be apronectomy (abdominal skin) and it would have to be very significant. She definitely went private for both.

I don’t like to speculate on Ronsnomes development as it’s not his fault his mother puts his whole life on social media. I think she wants to keep him as a baby so that’s what she portrays him as. We only see what she wants us to see. I bet the reality is very different and he’s probably a normal lad.

Reactions: 10
I suggested she was bipolar - I work in pediatrics and my partner in psychiatry. He said she is bipolar possibly untreated with the severe mania and then depression episodes.
Sounds like it :( My grandma *rip* gran, suffered from it really bad as well.

Reactions: 9
Oh my days, those ‘noodle nests’ didn’t look appetising at all! 🤮 The stuff she makes for Ronnie gets weirder & weirder! I don’t have any children of my own yet, so I’m the first to admit I don’t know anything about feeding babies, but I don’t see any of my friends serving stuff like that up to their little ones!

Reactions: 8
Just had a look at the recipe for the noodle bowls

Is that all the poor lad is having with a couple of cucumber slices

INGREDIENTS:
2 handfuls of broccoli
1 nest of vermicelli noodles
1 egg
1 dash of soy low salt sauce
1 tsp of Chinese 5 spice

Soph note it is teaspoon
honestly. I’d be testing out recipes myself before presenting half the so stuff she does for Ronnie.. it’s either she throws majority of his shite lunches away And resorts to ellas pouches of camera or gives it to the dog hence henballs ever expanding waistline! The waste in every aspect of her life is beyond me

I don’t think she’d have got either gastric band or skin removal surgery on NHS. Bariatric surgery on NHS, you need a BMI of 35-40 minimum and people have to jump through loads of hoops to get it, even if their obesity is making them really sick. I’ve never seen a photo of her looking remotely close to being morbidly obese. I’m not an expert but I don’t think they do bands on NHS much as they aren’t as effective as a gastric bypass.

Skin surgery wise, I reckon it would have to have been affecting her mobility or skin integrity and usually it would be apronectomy (abdominal skin) and it would have to be very significant. She definitely went private for both.

I don’t like to speculate on Ronsnomes development as it’s not his fault his mother puts his whole life on social media. I think she wants to keep him as a baby so that’s what she portrays him as. We only see what she wants us to see. I bet the reality is very different and he’s probably a normal lad.
She talks about the skin removal in the first book. She mentions that she couldn't fit properly into clothes . The sleeves were too tight even though her body would fit a top. Somehow she ended up with an infection that needed to be drained. She mentions being in hospital with drains in , as her arms up in an upward position. She laugh cried when her mum brought her wipes to clean but she couldn't. I'll have a look for the exact text. I do know it's mentioned the skin had to be removed.

Hello I'm fank you
@Milfordcubicle how are you doing this afternoon? Xx

I'm playing catch up here as I've just got up after night shift and I'm back at work tonight too. Sophie you should try it sometime!
What is this Superhero party she's planning? Is that the theme for Inch's birthday? That'll be some party won't it? Assuming that the rule of 6 applies in Maldonia that will mean Inch, Grinch and Tuftiano, and Ma Barker, Abbie the Cling On and one other guest. Pa? Sam? One of "The kids"?
Or am I right in thinking they live in a corona virus free corner of the world where you don't need to lead by example and therefore as long as you turn up wearing a superhero costume you're welcome?
Inch is going to love it isn't he? Never One to shy away from looking like a twit, he'll be there in an ill fitting fancy dress costume, lycra and polyester clinging to him in all the wrong places, Grinch in a Wonderwoman outfit, while Bonny Tyler sings "I'm holding out for a hero" over the top of a montage of Inch doing superman impressions!

I've made myself feel sick now. Might have to give work a miss tonight! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

She had the surgery as, with most things in her life, she's only interested in the quick fix route. Most people wanting to loose weight will choose diet and exercise, not Soph, that would take patience and effort. No, Soph goes for gastric band and surgery, both very extreme for someone who wasn't that overweight in the first place. I'm surprised her family didn't intervene, instead they seem to have supported and even paid for it, perhaps due to her having mental health/eating disorder issues (which fake anxiety aside, there are definitely some issues there) and rather than reason with her, they choose to appease.

Reactions: 6
Just my 2 cent : after a crap haul we are shown her interacting with Ron with a baby doll and bottle. That we have never seen before. I really didn't think that a doll would be bought (allegedly) for this child.
I imagine it came home with him this morning from Ma Barkers

100% every single thing is calculated and she is far from an anxious person, all part of the product.
Definitely. For those newer to the tattle party, there are screenshots of her on various fb DIY pages from the earliest days, mooching around and begging people to follow her IG. Also did follow trains on her page but those have been deleted. Nobody who sets up a home account “for friends and family” would do that. It should be in the wiki, someone will have to dig for those photos. There were some that showed where she got the beloved minky idea too.

She wanted this, they planned and clawed for it and she was only dumbfounded that it actually worked. Bit of luck, but mostly planning. JMO based on what I have observed.

edit: found some
614A6843-8E16-4478-A2C4-9392BB046510.png
78227043-29CD-44DF-8F33-178159F18F52.png
FFEBFBC4-882A-49A5-B535-525693B0DDA7.png

2817D165-B780-4864-BBEB-ED8DFDBF7F12.jpeg
D61E83F4-35BA-4B7B-8E9F-1A8F503C8EF8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I’m quite ambivalent when it comes to dogs but bleedin’ hell that dog doesn’t half look like a real stuck up arse
I still laugh out loud when I think of the time a lovely Tattler called Henry a self entitled wanker! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She talks about the skin removal in the first book. She mentions that she couldn't fit properly into clothes . The sleeves were too tight even though her body would fit a top. Somehow she ended up with an infection that needed to be drained. She mentions being in hospital with drains in , as her arms up in an upward position. She laugh cried when her mum brought her wipes to clean but she couldn't. I'll have a look for the exact text. I do know it's mentioned the skin had to be removed.
I have fat calves and can’t wear most long boots and skinny trousers. Maybe I should get calf slimming surgery 😂 she’s so vacuous. If that was her reason she definitely went private. And I have no doubt that the NHS will have picked up the tab for managing the complications of her unnecessary surgery.

Reactions: 11
I have to agree with this,ornaments and flowers the same.soz😳 it's the only bit of sanity in my life.
Maybe ma whispered it to me one day and I can't get it out of my mind😱
That’s given me an idea for an app similar to track and trace for people living in Maldon -you scan when you go in B&M/ sweet little cafe/ really small local business/ little dentist on the High Street then you'll get a message if you’ve unknowingly been within 2 metres of Hinch or Ma Barker so you can immediately get therapy before any weird ideas infiltrate your brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have a 5, 3 and 1

5 year old was so punctual by age 2.
the 1 year old has a lot of words but he is sort of spoken for by his older siblings if that makes sense 😂 “Theodore wants a biscuit” or a “water”
And I have to stop and try let him tell me what he wants or I’ll end up with a mute rHHonnie
My older ones are the same and now whenever they try speak for my youngest she turns round points her finger or hand 🖐 and shrieks Noooooooooo me do talk

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.