Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look at the recipe for the noodle bowls

Is that all the poor lad is having with a couple of cucumber slices

INGREDIENTS:
2 handfuls of broccoli
1 nest of vermicelli noodles
1 egg
1 dash of soy low salt sauce
1 tsp of Chinese 5 spice

Soph note it is teaspoon

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Poor little chap isn't like a toddler, he's like a giant baby, we all know if he could say anything or babble we'd know about it. SS rex does and it's her favourite pastime trying to outdo her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She will crash soon and be a ceying mess and need another holiday...
My friend used to be like this.... One day he was bat shite on buying sprees, holidays, spending money, the next week or day he could be wanting to end his life from massive depression... Turned out he was severely bipolar 😢

She needs to bleeping slow down! No wonder ma seems to be having Ronsomes a lot lately
Seems really odd doesn’t it? I might be wrong but maybe she’s trying to hide an illness?

Reactions: 7
Does anyone have a child around rondons age? I don’t have children myself however I’m confused As to why he’s so silent and nonchalant ☹Shouldn’t they be a bit more.. you know. Expressive.. I wonder how long she spends playing with him and not just getting a snap in for Instagram then getting up ticking lists again dust hunting ..
Mine is a couple of days younger. She is very chatty! She can say a few different words and is very very different to Rontumerictufts
She has older siblings but I remember my eldest being exactly the same full of character and life. Never stopped chatting away in her own little language.

maybe my kids are just gobshites like me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The "mum says" and "grown up wife" both really grate on me you're 30 years old Sophie grow up

Reactions: 10
Just my 2 cent : after a crap haul we are shown her interacting with Ron with a baby doll and bottle. That we have never seen before. I really didn't think that a doll would be bought (allegedly) for this child.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was that toy - the baby doll with the magnetic toy - gifted? Ron is always in new clothes but knowing how stingy she is I doubt very much she’s actually paid for them. Surely the ASA need to do something about her non disclosures? It’s pulling the wool over her sheeples eyes. If something is gifted and she’s showing it on insta, she must declare it surely? Has she even bothered to tag that lady who sent the farm animals yet?

Reactions: 12
I've got one a couple of months younger and he doesn't stop babbling. He's got about 5 solid words now.
I have a 5, 3 and 1

5 year old was so punctual by age 2.
the 1 year old has a lot of words but he is sort of spoken for by his older siblings if that makes sense 😂 “Theodore wants a biscuit” or a “water”
And I have to stop and try let him tell me what he wants or I’ll end up with a mute rHHonnie

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Because ‘Mum always says’ buy things in three’s 😂🤣
My mum always said by Xmas decs in odd numbers 😂 so it looks balanced on your tree. Should I be worried I have a Jarreth in the family? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
More cocky than confident, there has definitely been a change in her since the book came out. We're probably seeing the real Soph now she's fooled everyone (hinchers/shoppers, not tattlers) into thinking she's hard done by
That’s just it. She’s spent the last year/18 months reeling them in. You’re my friends, you’re his aunties and uncles, we’re in this together, you’ve got this 🤢🤢. Subliminal buy this, buy that, eBay cookies. Then Straight in your face adverts and they all go onto Klarna to buy. Getting into debt beholden to Hinchy tho. FOMO. Then the last in her 4 book deal. They’re all hooked now. The fake anxiety, the fake persona can go. Her army won’t care now. Cos they lurve her. Gaslighting maybe? Now she’s her sight set on tv so no silly filter, made up to duck. Phase 3 commences. And cos her army are in her trap they say ‘you deserve it’. No you’ve been bleeping played and we tried to warn you

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have a 5, 3 and 1

5 year old was so punctual by age 2.
the 1 year old has a lot of words but he is sort of spoken for by his older siblings if that makes sense 😂 “Theodore wants a biscuit” or a “water”
And I have to stop and try let him tell me what he wants or I’ll end up with a mute rHHonnie
My eldest and middle were the opposite.

Eldest was so shy her sister would speak for her, She's a gobshite now though lol, but I love her.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Was that toy - the baby doll with the magnetic toy - gifted? Ron is always in new clothes but knowing how stingy she is I doubt very much she’s actually paid for them. Surely the ASA need to do something about her non disclosures? It’s pulling the wool over her sheeples eyes. If something is gifted and she’s showing it on insta, she must declare it surely? Has she even bothered to tag that lady who sent the farm animals yet?

The doll and basket set is £30.. I don't think I ever spent that amount on a doll unless it was Christmas or a birthday.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She is so awkward around her own son! He will not be able to speak for ages with the way she talks to him in the stupid voices.
Anyone else see him recoil and run away when she started doing her vile screech/deep breath laugh? 😂
The maniac within. That's what the sub heading for her 'book' should have been. Scary as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My mum always said by Xmas decs in odd numbers 😂 so it looks balanced on your tree. Should I be worried I have a Jarreth in the family? 😂
I have to agree with this,ornaments and flowers the same.soz😳 it's the only bit of sanity in my life.
Maybe ma whispered it to me one day and I can't get it out of my mind😱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.