Mrs Hinch #61 With 2.5 million idiots doing dot to dot...Hinch’s bank balance is red bloody hot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 50820

gross!!!! How exactly does she empower others when she gets everything for free - and her Hunchers have to pay.... She does nothing for empowering women. Zero. All take take take.
It weren’t to long ago that they were all doing “protest” stories and I use the words loosely about not getting yourself into debt by buying lots of cleaning products and following what one large account does and be your own person 🙄

View attachment 50821
My hubby said he bought me a present today
With a pretty pen to match it too
He thought I would be thrilled that he managed to get one for me 😩
Oh bless him x

Reactions: 7
Just had a look at her old zoflora addicts post because I was on there before she was known!! I remember the begging for followers posts. She begged at least 3 times a day for people to follow her and proof she got all her cleaning tips off people there!
So she went from being completely clueless to 2 million followers in a year?
Bullshit.

Reactions: 23
Wonder if that shabby chic lady made that scrapbook herself? Next time perhaps she should hire a professional to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just had a look at her old zoflora addicts post because I was on there before she was known!! I remember the begging for followers posts. She begged at least 3 times a day for people to follow her and proof she got all her cleaning tips off people there!
So she called herself Mrs Hinch Home before she was actually married? An changed her surname on Facebook?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
So she went from being completely clueless to 2 million followers in a year?
Bullshit.
Honestly when she started taking off me and my husband was like, wasn’t she on that page always trying to get people to like her boring grey home! It wasn’t even a year it was a few months until she got to a million followers

Reactions: 12
Honestly when she started taking off me and my husband was like, wasn’t she on that page always trying to get people to like her boring grey home! It wasn’t even a year it was a few months until she got to a million followers
Yeah the first mill was very quick.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.