Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I believe the account was set up as a business idea. They probably didn’t think it’d blow up the way it did but I can’t see how it was ever a personal account. She even had her brand name sorted early on.
Mrs Hinch is cleverly constructed - she’s vulnerable, like your best friend, perfect in every single way. A lot of stay at home mums are lonely - so this taps into that. A best friend type who is something to aspire towards.
The mental health stuff pisses me off. I don’t doubt she’s felt nervous at times but she doesn’t have an anxiety disorder. I think this was a ploy to make her appear relatable and vulnerable.
Mrs Hinch is ditsy and silly. She relies on her mum for advice and behaves in a very childlike way. Perhaps to encourage the behaviour of her ‘army’ and the way the protect her.
Mrs Hinch loves a bargain and her lifestyles seems achievable to those watching.
But Sophie Hinchcliffe is none of those things. In that video you see a confident, shrewd woman who along with her husband, knows how to sell.
She plays a character. But underneath is a very different woman. She has a lot of money and isn’t afraid to spend it - it’s just done on the quiet.
And I think what we’re witnessing now is the transition from Mrs Hinch who names her cloths etc to Sophie. Because I think now Sophie has experienced the lime light - she wants more of it. And as herself now.
Yes....she wants more of it as herself now.....now her lips are blown, her nose is done, her face is stretched, hair is faked, her eyebrows sketched, probably body parts tampered with.....now we can see more of "herself?"

Reactions: 19
Someone seems happy !! Must Of had a pay day!
When are we getting our cut? She seems to keep banging on about trolls, she should of called her memwah this is trolls.

edit to add see the grinch has liked Piers post lol anything for a bit of publicity!
I bet that was the most passive aggressive double tap to like Instagram has ever seen 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t like getting personal on here and don’t like reading about other people either but I will say my daughter has had crippling anxiety and can’t get out of bed sometimes, yes there are different levels but for her to make money out of it is why I despise her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You can tell from the way she was reading it, it was the first time she’s ever bloody read it 😂 Shes probably been asked by penguin to send the ghostwriter a load of basic facts from her life etc, the ghostwriters pimped it out with real words that aren’t “um” “err” “literally and “I laaaaav it” and she’s read it when filming the audiobook for the first time, reading the typos and all 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wait I guess she was telling somebody about her life and she got someone to frantically type it as she speaks 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone get the impression she’s trying to hide because of the piers stuff although we already know we are getting a pre recorded Hinch haul later!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok. I've got to ask. At risk of being Beckinsale to the party; the arm scarring that she's mentioned a few times.
I'm genuinely perplexed. I think the story goes that because her gastric band op fucked up, she nearly lost her arm. How? Does anyone know?
The reason I'm asking is that whenever she mentions the scar, it's usually with a 'poor me' vibe. Like 'I have to find dresses to cover my arms'. But it's in complete contradiction to the majority of what she wears. Not a biggie, just a bit irritating. Like thrush. Mrs Thrush.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Morning all
I have to go to work this afternoon and hand in my notice. I have messaged manager and got a terse reply. I have spoken to HR so I know the legalities. However I am currently stuck to the sofa with a pounding heart and know I will need to take beta blockers to get me into work to do my shift today. Thats anxiety Sop hun. Not prancing around doing radio interviews and pretending to clean your bath. My hands are all tingly and I feel low level sick. I hate this feeling.
Know this feeling all too well, take the beta blockers and play some of your favourite songs all the way there. You’ll be alright in the end but you already know this it’s just hard to stop those physical symptoms of anxiety ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t like getting personal on here and don’t like reading about other people either but I will say my daughter has had crippling anxiety and can’t get out of bed sometimes, yes there are different levels but for her to make money out of it is why I despise her.
Then she casually adds how hinching helps 🙄
My daughter is the same as yours, and you can see when she's reaching crisis because mess and disorder follows her everywhere. There's no such thing as organisation! Their strength when they're at that point is just to keep breathing and functioning on a basic level, at not one point will someone like that think "oh I'm going on a frigging dust hunt"!

I agree that everyone suffers differently, but like you say, to play on it for sympathy and money takes the piss.
Maybe if she stopped lying and worrying about being caught out she'd feel a whole lot better

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m backing Solomon, I’ve seen a fair few Essex witch fights in my time and SS strikes me as the kind of girl that does her own dirty work and I bet she could duck up a witch if she wanted to, Soph would have a melt down and demand someone fights for her 🙌🏻😂
🤔 i wonder who 😂 Ma perhaps ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In order for me to be at peace, I need to make the following apology to Sophie. In all sincerity, I apologise for not being silent about your bad practices including and excluding your encouragement to the 'army' to go after people. I apologise for not being jealous and/or bitter. I apologise for not believing everything you churn out. I apologise for not loving your bland, unimaginative house. I apologise for not using your swipe ups and not contributing to your bank account.
So, I will patiently await your apology because, seeing as you're a (self proclaimed) forgiving person, it would be the kond thing to do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.