Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 266847bleeping hell calm down you nutty Hincher!!

They are crazy and she encourages this behaviour. Just because he didn’t mention her (who even is she to most people) it doesn’t mean he bloody hates her or hates women she’s got a lot to answer for encouraging women to be bat tit crazy. What happened to be kond
The thing about this that cracks me up the most is he actually done what she said. He LITERALLY didn’t say anything about Hinch 😂 they’re the ones drawing attention to it. Mugs

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I dunno about anyone else but when I listen to the radio I absolutely zone out when anything other than music is getting played. Like when the presenters are talking or adverts are on, and when people are being interviewed. Im listening to the radio for a sing song not to listen to Mrs Hinch bang on about trolls and cleaning hacks that aren't even hacks! She got the crappy slot on This Morning then no other TV, her bezzie pal Stace couldn't even get on her LW 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The thing about this that cracks me up the most is he actually done what she said. He LITERALLY didn’t say anything about Hinch 😂 they’re the ones drawing attention to it. Mugs
They really are a vile crowd of people and what they dont realise is jumping on someone like Piers Morgan is a really bad move for Hinch because he is very outspoken and he will question "who are the real TROLLS here?"

Reactions: 35
View attachment 266847bleeping hell calm down you nutty Hincher!!

They are crazy and she encourages this behaviour. Just because he didn’t mention her (who even is she to most people) it doesn’t mean he bloody hates her or hates women she’s got a lot to answer for encouraging women to be bat tit crazy. What happened to be kond
'If you have nothing nice to say' 'Don't say anything at all'
Isn't that what you crazy people are complaining about in the first place? The fact that he didn't mention her??
Dumbasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No content this morning because the cash cow is still with Ma Barker. No one wants to see Vestlife in his twin set feeding the dog chicken.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I dunno about anyone else but when I listen to the radio I absolutely zone out when anything other than music is getting played. Like when the presenters are talking or adverts are on, and when people are being interviewed. Im listening to the radio for a sing song not to listen to Mrs Hinch bang on about trolls and cleaning hacks that aren't even hacks! She got the crappy slot on This Morning then no other TV, her bezzie pal Stace couldn't even get on her LW 😂
I don't even listen to the radio 🤷 Spotify or podcasts for me

Reactions: 5
What’s happened with Piers Morgan?? Don’t tell me they’re expecting him to have a view on Hinch??

Reactions: 14
What’s happened with Piers Morgan?? Don’t tell me they’re expecting him to have a view on Hinch??
He has posted a grid post with Scofe and Ant & Dec's books, and his displayed. Hinchs is there too. He tagged Scofe, Ant & Dec and put 'game on' or something. Didnt tag Hinch, so all her Hinchers are fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone seems happy !! Must Of had a pay day!
When are we getting our cut? She seems to keep banging on about trolls, she should of called her memwah this is trolls.

edit to add see the grinch has liked Piers post lol anything for a bit of publicity!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They really are a vile crowd of people and what they dont realise is jumping on someone like Piers Morgan is a really bad move for Hinch because he is very outspoken and he will question "who are the real TROLLS here?"
Oh god. Could you imagine! It would be amazing! Exposes the witch on GMB! Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This person is obviously not a real fan! Read the Hinch leaflet in a “matter of days” with hardly any words and MASSIVE font it would take any real hincher a matter of hours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone seems happy !! Must Of had a pay day!
When are we getting our cut? She seems to keep banging on about trolls, she should of called her memwah this is trolls.
The big question seems to be, have any trolls apologised??

I'm sooooo sorry Soph, that the trolls don't like it when you hide ads and report you to the ASA for ignoring the rules

I'm sooooo sorry Soph, that the trolls send you dm's when you dangerously mix cleaning chemicals and disregard the warnings

I'm sooooo sorry Soph, that you were featured in the press for being a covidiot

I'm sooooo sorry Soph, that when you lied to your Hincher besties about buying an Audi, and those nasty trolls pointed out you were driving an Audi and had an Audi parked on your drive.

I could go on, and on, and on, but yeah Soph, you're right, it's all the 'trolls' fault :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
What are ‘Ron & Hen’ up to this morning guyzzzz? What adventures could everyone’s favourite comedy duo be having? Just can’t start my day properly until she’s told me!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What are ‘Ron & Hen’ up to this morning guyzzzz? What adventures could everyone’s favourite comedy duo be having? Just can’t start my day properly until she’s told me!
Their probably hiding from her and shes screaming through the house 'bloody come here you pair. I need to take a picture of yous for my story. Guuuyssss. Jaaaaaaamie get them together so I can film them. Get the chicken out the friiiidge'

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Freda - Oh I always knew you were special Princess Sophie. Always knew you would change lives and make a difference in this world.

Samantha, just trying to get her paramedic qualification -

C82B1DD3-FE5F-4295-A920-9C8DDCE2A111.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
Oh god. Could you imagine! It would be amazing! Exposes the witch on GMB! Hahaha
He will if it gets too bad...in the world of TV and Media you do not pick on the likes of Piers Morgan....love or hate him, he says what he thinks!
If she has any sense Hinch will hate this because the last thing she needs is bad publicity.....SKY TV.....they will go the same way as jus roll and P&G 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Omg I would LOVE to see these two have a cat fight! Stace would fight dirty, she’s from Dagenham
haha 🤣 I’m from near there and used to fight dirty as kid! We had to..everyone teasing us about white stilettos...but now it’s Fake Tan, nails and the duck lips 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How deluded is she though... “it’s not about me, or anything I’ve done, not really.”
Erm, yes it is! Why does she think she has more threads on here than half the other influencers combined? It is her lies, her selfishness, her dangerous practices and behaviour that drives people here and she needs to stop surrounding herself with sycophants and find someone who will tell her the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.