Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Apparently my hands are disgusting, veiny and bony but I have a blood condition which I take blood thinners for“

What a non sequitur. I’m a doctor - blood thinners don’t make your hands bony or veiny. Bruised, perhaps, but she didn’t use that word!
If Im correct (Im pretty sure Ive read it somewhere) she was diagnosed as having a DVT. It's not really something I would class as a "blood disorder" but perhaps thats just my nursing mind and not thinking in terms of Jo public 🤔

From what I remember dealing with DVT patients anticoagulation (so the medication she would have/be taking) can be short term or for life depending on coag status.

Its something Soph should be allowing her army to know about (within reason) not bloody sky deals and useless tatt.l 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Guyyyzzzzz, my fella caught me reading hinchys book and he's like 'I thought you hated her why you reading her book' and I'm trying to explain about tattle and what we talk about and he's looking at me like I'm bleeping mental 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
If Im correct (Im pretty sure Ive read it somewhere) she was diagnosed as having a DVT. It's not really something I would class as a "blood disorder" but perhaps thats just my nursing mind and not thinking in terms of Jo public 🤔

From what I remember dealing with DVT patients anticoagulation (so the medication she would have/be taking) can be short term or for life depending on coag status.

Its something Soph should be allowing her army to know about (within reason) not bloody sky deals and useless tatt.l 🙄
I had a dvt in March 2017 a few weeks after my daughter was born. Not once at any of my follow up hospital appointments did they refer to it as a blood disorder or when I ended up with another one in the back of my knee a few months ago. You do end up with a few small bruises but the rest what she’s saying is bullshit.

Reactions: 7

I believe she has Factor V Leiden which will have contributed to the DVT, combined with pregnancy as an additional risk factor.

Reactions: 9
Is that because she cant do a swipe up or Primark? 🤔
It’s because primark chose to work with Stacey and not hinch for a collection

I’m surprised they haven’t approached her as I saw a 24k following insta prompting them via a collab

Sophie’s mind during wardrobe gate

‘I WORKED SO HARD ON CHOOSING THIS WARDROBE AND GETTING IT GIFTED, I WORKED SO HARD ON THOSE EBAY SWIPE UP LINKS TO BUY THOSE CLOTHES. HOW DARE THEY. I hid all my designer clothes! Spent ages hanging all this cheap crap on grey flock hangers! I spent ages living in holiday cottages to get this fitted out in my entirely free new bedroom including carpets, beds, curtains etc! This is devistatin to have some peasant troll come along and tear down all my hard work! I’m gonna cry to the Sun. that will show them’
Omg that’s why the wardrobe was so empty

She took out all the designers

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
This pic is from thread #211. Someone spotted she was wearing LV trainers, which she confirmed and said there is a funny story about them in her book. The story in the book is about her handbag, purse and belt, which she then felt bad about. So did she go back to buy the trainers, even though she had an awful experience? Will we ever know?! Maybe a story for the sequel!!! 😳
Every time I see this pic of her I laugh so much 😂 she looks like she’s jumped out of a giant birthday cake

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve followed lots of fitness Instagrammers who declare the ads and paid partnerships in the grids they post

makes me think why hinch uses stories all the time so she can hide it

Reactions: 12
APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE - "Once I started writing I couldn't stop"

Lurked for a while but have decided it's time to put my £2.99's worth in (reduced from £4.99). Can I join you on the bespoke corner bench please, you'll scooch wontcha?

Sky TV was last straw for me last night. After watching her load up her 'only £99' set of drawers with at least a grands worth of hair and makeup stuff, plus drinkies with her 'kids', and then telling everyone what they jus-luv to watch on their obviously gifted all packages included sky TV when they're home 24/7, I cried myself to sleep, the boiler broke yesterday and I don't know where I'm going to get the money to get it repaired.

Would love to sit down with my husband and chit chat about all the things we don't get time to watch on TV but he leaves home at 5am and returns at 7.30pm every night, by the time he's had his warmed-up dinner, spent time with the children and helped clear the kitchen up or taken eldest to football whilst I get little one bathed and to bed we have at most half an hour with each other to catch up, during which he usually falls asleep because he's absolutely shattered. Had to give up work due to MH issues caused by secondary infertility, finally blessed with our little girl after 10 years and multiple miscarriages, was then diagnosed with PTSD, autoimmune issues and a blood condition after her birth.

Can completely empathise with those of you having fertility struggles and my arms are around you all. Her constant gloating when she cuddles the little one when he's asleep brings back awful memories of my darkest times desperately wanting to have a baby and mourning the loss of my little ones and this morning's post would have definitely sent me over the edge, it has actually brought back some awful feelings and memories for me today. She is either very sick or gets her kicks out of showing off everything she has and making others feel inadequate. She must know some of her followers may have struggles but seems to be tone deaf to anyone and anything outside of her fairytale.

Complained to Jus-Rol asking where their morals were gifting a multimillionaire food. To have them reply and actually acknowledge they had got it wrong has encouraged me to speak up a bit more so complaint going off to sky tv too
and anyone else that chooses to give these two workshy begs anything else.

Asked husband to get some pastry from ASDA as have apples from the tree to make a pie. He came home and said 'there wasn't any own brand left they only had that Jus-rol stuff and you told me not to get that' lol!!

On friday she says she was up at 4.10am, had dispatched the little one by 9am and wasnt on telly until 12.15pm, who needs almost 8 hours to get ready and turn a laptop on?

Holly and Phil appeared to be sticking to a very narrow path of questions and didnt appear to be falling all over her as she was them, the montage was very old no grey book and spangly pen free advertising. They're surrounded by fake people in the entertainment industry so guess they've got her number.

As for 'mum says stay silent 'til the time's right', who brings their child up to hold on to ammunition ready to fire back at a later date, speaks volumes she must be a very calculating old woman!

Inch reminds me of the two old pervs from onthebuses 'can I get my sack out' 🤮. What a shining example of hard work and determination he is to his child, she's always up in the morning and says he's always still in bed. She claims they are showing the little one that you dont get anything for nothing and that you have to work for it.... whilst being given everything for nothing and not going out to work for it.

Poor little one's life is like the Trueman Show, Adventures of Ron & Hen photoshoot at 8.30am, feed the fat dog at 8.46am, sleep by 9am, toys and outfit advertising every day. Have visions of him clambering up the trellis and fake flowers into the neighbours garden one day to find the real world!

Dog just looks fat and miserable, his massive nose makes me feel ill and the look he gave little one when they were on the bed, oh dear.

Oh, and that sausage casserole looked like the contents of a bed pan 🤮

Sorry if I've waffled on. You are all so funny and I have thoroughly enjoyed reading here. ATV
Amen to this @Drumsticklolly sending you a high five followed by a massive hug. Your words ring too true, and I'm so sorry/feeling sad it has made you feel that way today. Know we are always here and you are not alone in feeling like that 🧡

Reactions: 12

I've been wondering about this too. I have blood clotting conditions too- Factor V Leiden homozygous and Protein C deficiency, I've had clots from it before. I've been cleared to just take baby aspirin because I manage my risk factor through diet, exercise and non-hormonal birth control (sorry, TMI folks). That would ALL change if I ever got pregnant - I'd have to go on daily injections before pregnancy, during and after, for each pregnancy, and possibly step up the anti-coag med treatments. The people who have had DVTs in my family are a mixed bag- some OK'd with aspirin, some with stronger meds if they had a repeat incident due to family history. You're absolutely right that the med treatment can be short or long term.
BUT the new meds like Xarelto really don't leave a ton of bruising, not like the old school heparin/warfarin do. Xarelto was designed because it's so much easier to manage, it doesn't impact diet (you can eat all the leafy greens you want!) and monitoring is usually monthly, not biweekly. If she was on the older of those, because I've heard the NHS doesn't prescribe Xarelto a lot (you know capitalism and healthcare is a free for all in the US!), she'd be at the doctor at minimum every other week getting her INR checked- it's a medication that needs to be in a very narrow therapeutic range, which is why I'm thrilled to be on just baby aspirin.

And no, these meds do NOT cause bony hands. That is absolute complete nonsense. Every person in my family is on them because of family history. Being underweight causes the bony hands and bulging veins, I used to have that too. When I was at my worst with anorexia, you could see bulging veins everywhere, especially after a shower or if I wasn't getting a ton of fluids, it's just a lack of fat. A tan disguises it, but I could never pull that look off, I'm ghostly!

Oh and also meant to say- you're right, they usually call a single DVT or PE (pulmonary embolism) a "clotting event," not a *condition.* It's a condition when there is an underlying thrombophilic issue, like Factor V, or anemia, Protein C or Protein S deficiency, or some other issue with the clotting cascade that causes problems with increased or decreased clotting. A single event isn't a condition.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Do we know how much the limited edition LV bag cost then? 🤔

I might see if the geniuses on Purse Forum can identify it if not.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.